how often do you eat fast food?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. how often do you eat fast food?

• every day
    • a few times a week
    • a few times a month
    • hardly ever
    • I don't eat fast food
  2. 2. if you eat fast food, which place do you eat at most often?

• mcdonalds
    • arbys
    • burger king
    • wendys
    • carls jr/hardees
    • checkers/rallys
    • jack in the box
    • taco bell or similar
    • kfc or similar
    • subway/quiznos/blimpie or similar
    • other
    • i don't eat fast food

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Recently, only a couple times a month. It would mostly be Chik-Fil-A. Sometimes Taco Bell. While I was pregnant, Burger King sometimes when I didn't want to cook and hubby can get the vegetarian burger there.

I think the "Supersize" thing would be true of any fast food restaurant, not just McDonalds. If someone is going to eat way too much fattening food at each meal, what do they expect to happen.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Almost never, since I am vegetarian and the choice of major chains here is not great - no Sonic, Jack In the Box, etc. I get an ice cream once in a blue moon at McD's but nothing else - probbly even their yogurt has gelatin in it. If Diary Queen was here I would probably eat there at least once a week - they have it in Bangkok and at the Muscat airport, why not in NYC, #######????

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Few times a month. Part of poll was defective (on the choice of resto's), as I actually take from Chick-Fil-A or Taco Bell.

Another defective poll! Imagine that! :o

you could have just voted other and explained yourself.. like you did :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Hardly ever. If we are going out to eat, its to a decent restaurant not like a mc'd's.

We do like Wendys and a sub place called Jimmy Johns.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hardly ever. If we are going out to eat, its to a decent restaurant not like a mc'd's.

We do like Wendys and a sub place called Jimmy Johns.

Jimmy John's is the bomb!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Few times a month. Part of poll was defective (on the choice of resto's), as I actually take from Chick-Fil-A or Taco Bell.

I know! There is really no need to go around trashing the polls. Don't like it....don't vote or participate! VJ sheesh!

Filed: Timeline

I know! There is really no need to go around trashing the polls. Don't like it....don't vote or participate! VJ sheesh!

Totally off topic, but I have to ask:

Mags, what happened to your funky cat pic siggie??

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

hardly ever...I'd rather eat at a better restaurant. When I do partake, maybe a couple times a year, it might be Subway and probably once a year I go to McDs.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Hardly ever. Perhaps at most once a month. I usually only have fast food with friends; occasionally we'll all be feeling tired and someone will suggest that instead of cooking we'll get a take-away and watch a movie. :D When that occurs we either get a Chinese or Indian. I never go to any burger/pizza/sandwich places here in the UK. It's neither tasty nor cost effective.

However, must admit that each time I've been to the US we've had fast food a few times. My preference is for In'n'Out. I love their burgers!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!