• Should kill rich people and steal their money

127 posts in this topic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm probably the only person, with the exception of Gary that's ever been poor.......dirt fcking poor!

What makes you think that? Oh, that must be how you got the idea about poor people b!tching all the time.

It doesn't surprise me though. Some people who have experienced poverty become more empathetic to those who are poor and wish to help them. Others develop this extreme vehemence against the whole poverty experience and this translates into a huge chip that they carry around with them, the "I did it without help (except of course no one exists as an island but that's another story) so everyone else bloody well should because otherwise it's damm well not fair!" chip. I expect that there is a deep seated fear of returning into poverty that fuels it which makes these extreme reactions against the idea of helping other people out of the cycle of poverty somewhat ironic.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:whistle: PDFPT :whistle:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Discuss.

Should beat up rich people and steal their money.Killing is way too harsh.And it's not nice.

but 6 people think that is ok....so far.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm probably the only person, with the exception of Gary that's ever been poor.......dirt fcking poor!

What makes you think that? Oh, that must be how you got the idea about poor people b!tching all the time.

Jenn, I was born into a white trash family with 8 siblings and a mom that gave birth to her first child at 15....My father was so poor that he, by day, was an odd job handyman, and by night shined shoes.....

I never had a pair of pants, shirt, or even undies in my childhood; all hand me downs! If it weren’t for my grandparents we wouldn't have had shelter....I lived in one room apartment, that had bunk beds in one corner of the room and shared my bed with a bed wetting brother, all in the slums of Bed Sty in New York city.

Now whenever I hear liberals describe me, and my brethren as "victims" I cringe.

We were proud back then, and frankly I didn't even know how poor I was. I managed to escape the "cycle" because, and I really believe this, I didn't have anyone pouring over me with sympathy telling me how poor I was, and how I was a "victim".....

I don't believe in this culture of "victimization", whereby well meaning liberals partition off a group of people and indoctrinate them into a culture of "victims".......this isn't what I would term positive reinforcement.

Funny thing is, without those “victims” liberals no doubt would exist.

And I tried to post my “dirt poor photo, me as a child) but I can’t find a way to post it inline……..

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Is this poll for real?

Maybe ppl wouldn't be so poor if we took some clues from muslim countries.... free medical care, free education and charity from every person who can afford it to help the poor each year.

a camel in every driveway too? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
No time for 'em. I let my gun and trigger finger do the talking.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well as soon as I get my hands on some plutonium I will solve all our problems, plus my pesky neighbors, damn them.

Just in case I'm one of your neighbors, would you give us a clue when and where you'll use that plutonium?

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15 receipt date

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) : None

RFE Reply(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26 (email)

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

NVC Received :2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :2008-09-12

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Medical: 2008-09-23,24

Sputum Test Passed, complete medical: 2008-12-08

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, White Slips, need current marriage index and CENOMAR

Visa Received : 2009-01-19

US Entry : 2009-02-01

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
Is this poll for real?

Maybe ppl wouldn't be so poor if we took some clues from muslim countries.... free medical care, free education and charity from every person who can afford it to help the poor each year.

a camel in every driveway too? :P

Only rich ppl in the ME have camels :P

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If kaydee's family had money to take pictures, they must have not been too poor. The only picture I have is in an early 60s National Geographic depicting a poor appalachian family. If I hadn't found that magazine while rummaging through the garbage I'd have no family pictures at all.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15 receipt date

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) : None

RFE Reply(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26 (email)

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

NVC Received :2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :2008-09-12

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Medical: 2008-09-23,24

Sputum Test Passed, complete medical: 2008-12-08

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, White Slips, need current marriage index and CENOMAR

Visa Received : 2009-01-19

US Entry : 2009-02-01

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

If kaydee's family had money to take pictures, they must have not been too poor. The only picture I have is in an early 60s National Geographic depicting a poor appalachian family. If I hadn't found that magazine while rummaging through the garbage I'd have no family pictures at all.

Oh, this is turning into the who's poorer than whom....eh? We didn't own the camera the picture was taken by my mom's friend/neighbor.

I have only two other childhood photos.

miss_me_yet.jpg

The US has oil fields on par with those in the ME.

We talked about stupid, and stupid came. Thank you, stupid.

And what would the physical size of oil fields have to do with production? If only the dems would let us drill them! :ot:

bullsh!t....i came from a poor family and others did too.....so, you and gary are not excluusive..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

'VJ Troll' post='1801602' date='Apr 30 2008, 11:41 AM']The US has oil fields on par with those in the ME.

We talked about stupid, and stupid came. Thank you, stupid.

And what would the physical size of oil fields have to do with production? If only the dems would let us drill them! :ot:

bullsh!t....i came from a poor family and others did too.....so, you and gary are not excluusive..

Well ok, then be proud, and not a "victim"......

Dear Straight Dope:

I'm new to online message boards and chats and things, but I keep seeing people called "troll." What's a troll, really? And what's the best way to deal with them? --VOP

good advice

Edited by kaydee457
miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
:no: PDFTT :whistle:

I had no idea what that says so I had to google it. Am I the only one? :innocent:

:whistle: PDFPT :whistle:

Is that supposed to be the same or a different one?

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

kaydee457...sorry about all the people with a poor heart specially PT....

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."