Paul S

Pictures

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

i recently got engaged to my fiance..and already have recieved my NOA1, but one of my friends told me that the immigration will require pictures of both me and my fiance togehter, which i do not have... i submitted proof of meeting in person, which was my passport showing my entry and departure into india...will this be sufficient??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i recently got engaged to my fiance..and already have recieved my NOA1, but one of my friends told me that the immigration will require pictures of both me and my fiance togehter, which i do not have... i submitted proof of meeting in person, which was my passport showing my entry and departure into india...will this be sufficient??

One day in the future you will find out... most submit picture evidence, some have not,

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Chances are they will want pictures at the interview. I would say....99% chance.

If you do not have any I suggest you meet up with your fiance and take some.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline
i do not have any picture evidence available... if they do request them, what are my options? so i can be planned for the future

They won't request them specifically... If there is an issue, they will provide a "laundry" list of possible items for you to consider as additional evidence. You cannot provide what you don't have.

YMMV

Timeline
Chances are they will want pictures at the interview. I would say....99% chance.

If you do not have any I suggest you meet up with your fiance and take some.

We were not asked to provide pictures at the interview. I am not sure I would expend money for a trip for the sole reason of taking some pictures when there is no specific requirement.

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Timeline

I think you really need picture, in case..we were asked to provide picture at least you are aware or ready...

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

well i will be able to make a trip out to visit her before the interview to take pictures, but will they require them before they will send out a NOA2, was my question

No, they will want them at the interview.

Timeline

Picture requested for the interview is best answered by someone who has transited YOUR consulate. Somebody's experience in Kiev, San Jose, London or Manila will not give you the answer you need, only what there particular consulate experience was. There may even be differences between Mumbai and Chennai...

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.