amal

Sunday woooooooooooo

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning, Happy Sunday and Happy First Day of Pesach!

I will be getting ready for church soon. So many and so much to pray for. ( May God give all of us strength and cover us with His mercy).

Have a wonderful day, EVERYONE!

Amen and same here Nagi... just letting hubby get a few extra minutes of sleep in bcz we will be at church most of the day today and then the young married couples are having a lunch together!!!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good morning everyone! :dance::dance: Happy Sunday morning! Adam and I adopted a cat yesterday from a cat adoption thru Petsmart. Shes adorable! Her name is Candy... that was her given name and shes our little Princess. I will try to post her picture on here. She kept me awake almost all last night. :energy: she has alot of energy and loves attention :luv:

aww that's a cute cat :D

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations on the new baby, Tamara!! That was so awesome of you and Adam to open your heart and home to this kitty.

Yep, if you are anything like me, you will be spending the majority of your day in the House of God. April 27th I am going to be baptized again. :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! I'm heading out to my parent's house. My brothers are in Puerto Rico for a visit and to celebrate one of my brother's birthday. It's a 50's style theme so it'll be interesting to see everyone dressed up.

I hope everyone has a great day insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline
awesome Nagi! :dance: and yes the House of God is where we will spend the majority of our day too... such a peaceful place in a world of chaos... God blessed us with an awesome day! Enjoy! (L)
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance: happy sunday :dance:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

no more contractions, how bummed out am i? well anyways, have no plans today, its 730am, i just consumed way too much cantaloupe and i think maybe, just maybe, ill crawl back in bed with the hubster, the dog had me up earlier than i would have liked....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
sun.gif

Amal – I hope she is getting some sleep, I had some last night and feel sooooooooooo much better.sleeping-smiley-003.gif

Mohamedandmelinda – Morning ya all, baby is too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, if you need a babysitter I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love babies angel-smiley-027.gif

HisLittleMasriyah -
still my papers didnt reach NVC yet such a bummer-
don’t you hate stuff like that, but if you own some money you better believe they would be on top of it. I hate paper work and government #######. angry-smiley-030.gif

Olivia – Have a good study session, my daughter called me yesterday and reported that her phone will be off, finals, she Graduates this May, but, you would think she is the only one that ever went through finals. Hesham and I have 4 others still to go, OH GOOD DAMN TIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! laughing-smiley-012.gif

MelindaandTarek – Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. action-smiley-068.gif

T and a – So with you on the not sleeping part, I got lucky last night, but after two hours of sleep for the week my body finally gave up and let me sleep for over 4 hourssssssssssssssss. action-smiley-026.gif

TamaraLovesAdam – AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that kitty is precious, I just love animals, they love so unconditionally animal-smiley-026.gif

Nagishkaw – Have a wonderful day at church, you are such a sweetie.angel-smiley-001.gif

ayesha4akram – I am jealous, you are going to Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ks71905 – Soon sweetie you will have the baby, and you too will one day have the pleasure of teenagers, oh the fun you will have, but until than just kick back and enjoy your new baby when they come. nature-smiley-002.gif

TamaraLovesAdam
o0pink0o
babycris and everybody on Visa Journey - Have a wonderful day.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

no more contractions....man i am bummed too. I was hoping to hear soon that your baby boy had made his entrance. I'm at work from 11-5 kell if you go out. (walking in a carpet store brings on labor i hear ;) )

amal, girl what in the heck were you doing up at 5am???????????? I want to call you now but you are probably sleeping. Call me when you get up.

Happy Sunday MENA

jJ

Timeline

609763mnoyrqjt0d.jpg

funny_pictures_20169.jpg

jn7cnvav.gif

Good morning everyone! Gonna be a fantastic day here.

Wael will begin to plant our garden...starting out with herbs and

tomatoes. Watching all the little bunnies, quail, doves, and yes coyotoes

roam outside. Cactus is blooming with brilliant colors!! Day is already filled with many colors!!

Have a good Sunday and may yours be filled with many colors!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday to everyone. I am off to church myself. I have a lot of praying to do for so many people as well. I want to see everyone be reunied with there loved ones soon including myself. This road we have all traveled has been such a long one and we must see it through until the end where we will be blessed by god's mercy and be with the ones' we love. I wish you all a beautiful, and blessed day and all of us still waiting just know that our day will come where we will look back and say all of this was worth it. (F)

AJ1 (L)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Passover! I'm off to the market to get last minute things for our dinner tonight. Going to make that matzoh candy I posted too! YUM!!! :)

Ayesha: I just found out I'll be in PR in Mid-October! We should meet for dinner or something! :) And I'd love it if you could give me travel advice! I'll be in Rincón but also want to travel all around for a week or so too!

Edited by sereia

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Passover! I'm off to the market to get last minute things for our dinner tonight. Going to make that matzoh candy I posted too! YUM!!! :)

Ayesha: I just found out I'll be in PR in Mid-October! We should meet for dinner or something! :) And I'd love it if you could give me travel advice! I'll be in Rincón but also want to travel all around for a week or so too!

I made the buttercrunch Matzah for Ammar's birthday yesterday and he loved it! Thanks!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.