amal

Sunday woooooooooooo

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday!

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You are making me hungry.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Passover! I'm off to the market to get last minute things for our dinner tonight. Going to make that matzoh candy I posted too! YUM!!! :)

Ayesha: I just found out I'll be in PR in Mid-October! We should meet for dinner or something! :) And I'd love it if you could give me travel advice! I'll be in Rincón but also want to travel all around for a week or so too!

I made the buttercrunch Matzah for Ammar's birthday yesterday and he loved it! Thanks!

OH I'm so glad you guys liked it... or at least Ammar... did you like it? LOL

I'm also going to make coconut macaroons and a salad with mustard-tahini dressing. I better get crackin'!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Passover! I'm off to the market to get last minute things for our dinner tonight. Going to make that matzoh candy I posted too! YUM!!! :)

Ayesha: I just found out I'll be in PR in Mid-October! We should meet for dinner or something! :) And I'd love it if you could give me travel advice! I'll be in Rincón but also want to travel all around for a week or so too!

I made the buttercrunch Matzah for Ammar's birthday yesterday and he loved it! Thanks!

OH I'm so glad you guys liked it... or at least Ammar... did you like it? LOL

I'm also going to make coconut macaroons and a salad with mustard-tahini dressing. I better get crackin'!

I liked ti too! but since I made ti for him and am trying to drop weight I didn't eat much. He's been scarfing it down.

Have fun!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm checking in after reading two books today! I got a lot of material covered. Oh and I forgot to mention my oldest brother, Nathan, got married today in AZ. Wish I could have been there but I had school. My Mom and other brother Zach made it however and I'm dying to see pix! :star:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm checking in after reading two books today! I got a lot of material covered. Oh and I forgot to mention my oldest brother, Nathan, got married today in AZ. Wish I could have been there but I had school. My Mom and other brother Zach made it however and I'm dying to see pix! :star:

Congratulations :D

lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.