• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yeah i heard about this one earlier today :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Now that's just silly.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

This can't be for real. Even if she did sign a prenuptial agreement, no court would abide by any document stating that a spouse gets nothing. She might not be "set for life", but she would still walk away with something from the divorce case.

Of course, a good attorney might be able to use her video presentation on YouTube against her, only hurting her ability to obtain more money in the end.

Oh well. I don't need to worry about it! All in all, it was still funny. :D

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
This can't be for real. Even if she did sign a prenuptial agreement, no court would abide by any document stating that a spouse gets nothing. She might not be "set for life", but she would still walk away with something from the divorce case.

Really? Isn't that the point of a prenup? :unsure:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

What exactly is she hoping to achieve by posting this video anyway? I found it quite incoherent and I missed the part where she loves her husband and is emotionally devastated. She appears to be more worried about her pension, bless. Was she drunk or is that my being fanciful?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
What exactly is she hoping to achieve by posting this video anyway? I found it quite incoherent and I missed the part where she loves her husband and is emotionally devastated. She appears to be more worried about her pension, bless. Was she drunk or is that my being fanciful?

She nearly burst into tears a couple of times and had to restart the tape. How heartless are you?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

She nearly burst into tears a couple of times and had to restart the tape. How heartless are you?

she needs a good spanking

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I am sure she is devastated at losing all that loot, however, I don't feel sorry for her one whit. She played, she lost too bad.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
I am sure she is devastated at losing all that loot, however, I don't feel sorry for her one whit. She played, she lost too bad.

Would you feel sorry for her if she was promised a pension of $50,000 per year instead of $500,000?