Seattle2Cebu

I really need some help

91 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seattle2cebu, you went thru alot of pain dealing with your ex fiance. Am so sorry. I used to read alot about your post (happy ones-the eagerness was there) because we got the same interview month. I can even remember the pic of your fiance in white shirt.

Anyhow, dont you think you had enough pains in dealing with this family? Why bother contacting the cousin again? By getting "alliance" with the cousin, you are basically getting the "family" back again. If your aim is to really marry a Fiipina, why dont you start looking around somewhere? maybe Cebu is not the place for you. So look in Davao, Manila, etc...

I believe this is not the time for you to be spending 6 months in the PI if your only option is to be guided/attended by the cousin. I dont think thats a wise thing to do right now...Just a thought. :huh::huh:

Edited by lady_anne

February 6-7, 2008 - EARLY MEDICAL! PASSED!!!!

March 03, 2008 - MEDICAL APPOINTMENT

March 10, 2008 - INTERVIEW!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

my friend at work, Danny is a filipino and he said the same thing.

Seattle2cebu, you went thru alot of pain dealing with your ex fiance. Am so sorry. I used to read alot about your post (happy ones-the eagerness was there) because we got the same interview month. I can even remember the pic of your fiance in white shirt.

Anyhow, dont you think you had enough pains in dealing with this family? Why bother contacting the cousin again? By getting "alliance" with the cousin, you are basically getting the "family" back again. If your aim is to really marry a Fiipina, why dont you start looking around somewhere? maybe Cebu is not the place for you. So look in Davao, Manila, etc...

I believe this is not the time for you to be spending 6 months in the PI if your only option is to be guided/attended by the cousin. I dont think thats a wise thing to do right now...Just a thought. :huh::huh:

Love comes from the most unexpected places . . . . as the song goes.

If you do look for love. . maybe you'll be lookin' for love in all the wrong places. .

How about letting your wound heal first and pray for that right person. Maybe she's just around the corner

God bless . . . :star:

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
I am in contact with someone in Cebu who doesnt speak english and I am just beginning to learn visaya. I want to send a little money to this person just so that she can come and chat with me. She doesnt have ID. I want to send her a message.. Will someone please help me and translate this for me to cebuano... thank you very much

Ailene.. I will send money to the person you gave me in the email, but I want you to get your own ID

so i can send the money to you and nobody else.

Use the money that I send to go get a birth certificate. I think they will accept that at the bank

where you pick up the money from xoom.

Please do this, its very important to me. thank you

Thank you so much if someone will translate this for me...

My fiance isnt here to translate this for me. She went back to the Philippines. She announced we are just friends after

two days and wanted me to be in a fake marriage to help her !! wow.. well live and learn...

thanks for anyones help...

Think about this.. There's alot of people looking for someone not only her.. If it is difficult to communicate with her, why continue? how will work?? Attraction does the only ingredients to have a beatiful relationship..

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

• 11 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The cousin is 17 years old and Seattle2Cebu is 50. He is currently residing in Cebu and has plans to marry her when she turns 18 in October. He didn't bring enough money with him to Cebu and has been posting requests for help on another site.

The cousin is 17 years old and Seattle2Cebu is 50. He is currently residing in Cebu and has plans to marry her when she turns 18 in October. He didn't bring enough money with him to Cebu and has been posting requests for help on another site.

What Site?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Paul owns that site

Do you know Paul or have you met him?

I stayed up in his Place a couple of years ago when he was living in Bogo, a couple hours north of Cebu

He's a pretty good ole guy

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Paul owns that site

I stayed up in his Place a couple of years ago when he was living in Bogo, a couple hours north of Cebu

I don't know Paul personally, only through the website.

Paul owns that site

I don't know Paul personally, only through the website.

His website if very good, Very straight forward information regarding Philippines, He will tell you the good, the bad about PI.

A bunch of Ex Pats on that site now living in PI......

Edited by tallcoolone

never heard of filipino not knowing a slight bit of english. even the poor street vendors can communicate at some point with english.

don't know about you but USD300 to get Birthcert? It only cost Php120/copy. Too much money, too soon.

by all means marry this person or be with her, lots of people marry for different reasons and not just for love.

but don't go posting any more "bitter" threads, if you get scammed with your eyes wide open.

IMHO, you did not learn anything from your previous mistake. Money does not buy love... if she really feels something for you... she will move heaven and earth to have the money to communicate with you.

But good luck! I hope things work out with you and her.

I dont know what the real stats are. maybe its 50/50 i really dont know.. That would really be interesting to know.

You are really right about getting to know each other, and I have come to believe that means doing whatever you have to do to spend time with your fiance in person. A one month visit or two of them... whatever is not the way to go.

I am sorry this happened to you, but in all fairness to the Filipinas. Majority of them come here for the right reasons!! I think you would agree to that!! There are scammers from every country in the world that want to come here.. I feel like I am the luckiest Man on Earth that I found a Beautiful,Sincere,Trustworthy and Honest woman who happens to be a Filipina. My life has forever changed for the better since Ruchie and Mathew came into my life.

I wish you the best and hope this one works out for you. Take your time and really get to know each other.

Good Luck to You!! :thumbs:

:yes::thumbs:

50/50? :huh::no: I don't know any stat either, but IMHO, that's way high.

I agree with you! That figure is way too high. My comment was to protect the Filipinas. I thank God that I am married to a Filipina. Just because there are a few scammers out there, doesn't mean that all Filipina's should be generalized.

I am very proud to be married to a Filipina.... She is my Angel!!!! Enough Said! :)

I whole heartedly second what you have just said. Bravo!

there is nothing wrong with trying to help someone you love.

the amount is insignificant.

:thumbs: :thumbs: I agree to this

N-400 Application for Naturalization

September 21, 2012 - N-400 packet sent
September 24, 2012 - Check cashed
September 26, 2012 - NOA 1 received
October 01, 2012 - Biometrics letter received
October 26, 2012 - Biometrics appt @ 11am
March 1, 2013 - Oathtaking. US citizen finally!!!

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

wgto58qj1o5xq.png

:( poor guy...because he didn't listen to any advice and suggestion on this post.

to you seattle, go home. you have a nice life here in the US. your "aillen" or whatever her name is not worth it. you are just wasting your time and money to her. remember your Ex-Fiance and her are "COUSINS" as in "COUSINS" A FAMILY!!! listen to the people who gave you adviced. you said you are "retarded"? yes, you are. use your head and open your eyes. good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.