• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Congratulations ChristophandEvan!!!!

This is great news...

:dance:

Highway Star ~ I know it's easy to get discouraged, but I promise you they will answer your petition, they HAVE to. It's just annoying that you have to wait, I know, but don't get so discouraged. It will happen for you, and when it does we'll have a party in your honor!

Suzy

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

What a great week for Vermont!!!!!!!! :dance:

WOW, that was quick. I am almost out of the top twenty approved list. It seemed like that list never moved when you were waiting to get approved.

I really hope that it is someone I know that gives me the final boot out the door. :star:

Brian

03/18/08 Engagement Date

04/03/08 NOA1 Date

07/03/08 NOA2 Received Via Email

07/22/08 Received email Stating Approval Under Review

07/28/08 NOA2 Status Changed to Denial

08/13/08 2nd NOA2 received via Email

10/07/08 Interview Date/VISA RECEIVED

11/22/08 Atlanta, U.S. Point of Entry.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Yay!!!Approved today :star: ...Hope to see more April filers approval. :star:

That is wonderful!!! Congratulations. Good to see VSC working at the end of the week!

Raffaella, doesn't hurt to call but I agree with Sally (hi Sally! :) ) and everyone else... this is just the way it goes. Been watching them do this for a year now... no rhyme or reason to it...some people just wait longer. Not so long ago the wait was 6+ months so i'm trying to be thankful we're not back there. It's extremely rare that a K1 is not approved at the uscis level so I wouldn't worry about that.

Pink (pim)... i've been watching your timeline since we were both touched around the same time. I think you might be right and I do hope it's this week we are soooooooooooo ready to be done with this! 10 months is far too long to be away from the person you love. :(

Nice to see you Brian! Any news on interview yet?

Graham and Meagan... where are youuuuu???? I know you're together but say HI! :lol: I've seen you lurking!

I've been trying to keep myself extra busy so I don't make myself crazy. We're so hoping for an approval in the next week and then to rush the NZ Consulate along to get Russ home asap. It gives me peace to know that NZ is such an easy Consulate to deal with (knock on wood).

Have a great day April... bring us more!!!

timeline.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Still nothing.. And getting close to the four-month mark. I wonder whether it would be any use if Michael called VSC and asked why people who filed later than us are being approved... What do you think?

HighwayStar

Firstly, congratulations on your choice of user name: I had that blaring out at ear-busting decibels on I-44 a couple of weeks ago on the way to Branson. You may or may not know that large swathes of I-44 (i.e. most of the Eastbound stretch between Springfield and St Louis) used to be historic Route 66, and it don't get no better than Gillan, Blackmore & co behind the wheel of a car on arguably the most famous stretch of road there's ever been.

Anyway, I digress.

We filed in february and are still waiting - so I hear ya about people getting approved before you do. Annoying, but nowt you can do I'm afraid.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Timeline

I know there is nothing I can do, unfortunately.... I would like to say a lot of things about this process, but I will hold my tongue in order not to hurt anyone's sensibilities - and also to avoid certain members from telling me, why don't you stay where you are?, as I was told last week :P .

Damian, thank you for mentioning my screen name! I am a HUGE Deep Purple fan, and in general I am very much into all Seventies' rock music. This is how Michael and I met... I am just a passive music lover, while he's a very good bassist, and can play some other instruments as well. Hopefully I'll be able to go to a lot of gigs when I move to the US!

Timeline
I know there is nothing I can do, unfortunately.... I would like to say a lot of things about this process, but I will hold my tongue in order not to hurt anyone's sensibilities - and also to avoid certain members from telling me, why don't you stay where you are?, as I was told last week :P .

Damian, thank you for mentioning my screen name! I am a HUGE Deep Purple fan, and in general I am very much into all Seventies' rock music. This is how Michael and I met... I am just a passive music lover, while he's a very good bassist, and can play some other instruments as well. Hopefully I'll be able to go to a lot of gigs when I move to the US!

Amber and I also met through rock 'n' roll - an AC/DC music forum, to be precise! I like a lot of '70's rock too (except Led Zeppelin - sorry, I just don't get them) especially Deep Purple. When I knew we were going to Branson for the weekend I deliberately went into WalMart just to buy the greatest hits CD for the journey!!!!! When "Highway Star" came on, I depressed the accelerator, turned the volume up to 10, and just enjoyed being alive!

You will LOVE the U.S. if you're a rock music lover - nobody does rock 'n' roll bars/gigs etc like our American friends. And unlike the U.K., there's a classic rock station on the dial wherever you may be. If you're ever in the St Louis area, I highly recommend KSHE95, or US97 if in the Springfield/Branson area.

Long live rock 'n' roll!

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

We are 42 on Igors list now! :) , I am hoping for an approval next week!, It would make my year hehe

29/06/2004 Met online

24/10/2004- Officially started dating!

-Various Trips Between the USA and Scotland-

25/12/2007- Steven Proposed, and gave me a lovely Ring!

29/02/2008- Sent I-129F to VSC

22/09/2008-1pm - Recieved Visa!

04/11/2008 -Steven comes back to Scotland for the Celebrations!

09/11/2008- We return home together!

23/01/2009- Wedding!!!

Your I-129f was approved in 108 days from your NOA1 date.

Preparing AOS Forms.

09/4/2009- Sent AOS

11/4/2009- Received and signed for

20/4/2009- Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP (Dated April 17th)

20/4/2009- USCIS cashed check for $1010

09/5/2009- Biometrics

11/5/2009- Case transferred to CSC

05/6/2009- Received AP

09/6/2009- Received EAD

22/7/2009- Approved!

27/7/2009- Greencard in Hand

Removal of Conditions.

15/5/2011- Received @ VSC

23/5/2011-NOA1

12/07/2011- Biometrics

Congrats to the April filers that got there NOA2. Looks like igor's list has been moving a lot this past few days. Last week we were stuck at 155 for a few days, now jumped up to 130.

Good luck to the rest of you who's still waiting.

beach_1_001.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our case did a quick trip to the NVC, arrived there on the 16th.

Dale

Feb. 27 2008 Petition mailed to VSC via USPS

Mar 3 Delivered VSC

Mar 28 2008 2nd Petition mailed to VSC via USPS first one must be lost.

Mar 31 2008 VSC Received.

Apr 9 Check Cleared.

Apr 9 NOA1

Apr 13 Touched.

Apr 14 Touched.

May 6 Touched

May 7 Touched

July 14 NOA2 (4 months 2 weeks 3 days after it was sent)

July 16 Received NVC.

July 18 Shipped NVC

July 21 DHL Received.

July 23 Delivered Kiev Embassy.

Aug 1 In embassy system, assume they sent packet, can schedule interview.

Aug 4 Schedule interview earliest date is Sept 22.

Sep 22 Interview Date (Approved)

Sep 25 Visa arrives in mail.

Oct 6 Alyona Arrives Dallas.

Nov 28 Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Total days waiting for our future, 7 months 1 week 3 days.

Dec 16,2008 AOS Sent Fedx to Chicago

Dec 17,2008 AOS Recieved.

Dec 22,2008 NOA2 Date

Dec 23,2008 Check Cashed.

Dec 26,2008 NOA2's arive in mail.

Dec 31,2008 Biometric arives in mail.

Jan 14,2009 Biometric Appointment.

Apr 10, 2009 Interview

Apr 20,2009 Conditional green card production ordered.

Apr 28,2009 Green card arrived.

Citizenship

2012-01-19 Applied

2012-01-28 NOA

2012-02-13 Bio.

2012-04-19 Interview

2012-04-19 Oath

Timeline

Morning April...

Long live rock n roll.... Cept i'm a Zeppelin fan too. :lol: My ex plays a few instruments and has played in a band as long as i've known him (20+ years) ..and I just love to sing anywhere and everwhere... music has always been a huge part of my life too. Now my kids. Our cousin is Mistress Carrie from WAAF in Boston. Lots of rock stations here too... everything but country (sorry) and ganster rap is good by me. ;)

Damian, nothing better than a long stretch of road, wind blowing in your face and a good tune in your ear! Ok..well there's a few things that come close. :lol:

Dale, are you tracking your petition with DHL? Very excited for you.

Cmon vsc...we're still waiiiittttinnnggggggg

Edited by KimandRuss
timeline.jpg

Timeline
Morning April...

Long live rock n roll.... Cept i'm a Zeppelin fan too. :lol: My ex plays a few instruments and has played in a band as long as i've known him (20+ years) ..and I just love to sing anywhere and everwhere... music has always been a huge part of my life too. Now my kids. Our cousin is Mistress Carrie from WAAF in Boston. Lots of rock stations here too... everything but country (sorry) and ganster rap is good by me. ;)

Damian, nothing better than a long stretch of road, wind blowing in your face and a good tune in your ear! Ok..well there's a few things that come close. :lol:

Dale, are you tracking your petition with DHL? Very excited for you.

Cmon vsc...we're still waiiiittttinnnggggggg

I hear ya about singing anywhere and everywhere; I do that all the time - when I'm loaded! You ever use Limewire or something similar? If you have, you'll know how incredibly addictive it is, and how before you know what's going on, it's 7am, and you've drunk a case-and-a-half of beer, and 2 packs of cigarrettes!!:lol:

Anyway, point being, I was well into a Limewire session (about 3am I'd say) and Skynyrd's "What's your Name" was playing at the time. I had my earphones on at the time (you can guess what's coming now, right!!??) and you just know that whilst you THINK you sound just like the singer on the song, in reality you sound like a sack of fighting tom cats on moonshine! Anyway, suffice to say that 'er indoors emerged from her slumber with a face like thunder, and shot me the kind of look that would kill a man stone dead - I piped down after that!:lol:

Ah, beer and rock music - truly a winning combination. :dance:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

:rofl: that is too funny.

I actually do sing in public and used to even get paid for it so I hope i'm not too bad! :lol: Although, after watching some of those fools on American Idol thinking they can sing I did ask my love.... :lol: I'm sure I have a cut of my voice somewhere i'll see if I can find. We used to go to concerts all the time (having a cousin in the biz is helpful) but it's not so much my thing anymore. I much prefer a lounge in my pool or a good hard run with good music in my ear now.

Umm I actually have over 1/2 a terabyte of hard drive space almost completely full up of movies and music from every genre and generation. My love is HUGE music fan ...and a downloading fool. I host my own server as well so if we ever run of out space.... ;) Awfully convenient, no?

I do enjoy an ice cold coors light and perhaps a shot or two of tequila here and there ... although I don't seem to need it :lol: .... but I gave up the cancer sticks in the early 90's. ;)

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.