~~~water~~~

Nagishkaw - Visa in hand !!!!!!!!

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Sora, congrats on your reunion! Thank you for your nice words! (L)

Y_habibitk, thanks, girl! :thumbs:(F)

Sara....I have canned pineapple slices...will that do? :lol:(L)

JVKn'CVO, I watched you get your visa, arrive and adjust . I confess, I was jealous. :D:luv:

Thanks All. I appreciate it! ;)

:star: I bet God has something major up his sleeve as a reward to your patience sweet Nagi :luv:

See you in the AOS forum!!!!!!!! :dance:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks, Shawna Mahmoud. Keep in mind that nothing is impossible with God. When you start to have those doubts creep in, just remember this word ' impossible' ... I M possible. That is God's way of telling us that only through Him and by Him....well, you get the idea. :)

Caro, The AOS forum scares me. :unsure:

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hallelujah!!! :dance: What a blessing to see this morning! We are praising the LORD† together!!! Adam and I are so happy for you Nagi and this is a definite answer to prayer †
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thanks, Shawna Mahmoud. Keep in mind that nothing is impossible with God. When you start to have those doubts creep in, just remember this word ' impossible' ... I M possible. That is God's way of telling us that only through Him and by Him....well, you get the idea. :)

I'm late to the party, but have to do another happy dance :energy:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

The AOS forum is friendly :) Alot of people who are adjusting from a K-1 are having a relativly easy ride right now as long as there are no RFE's and several people have had sucess within the 2-3 month timeframe..... Good Luck!!! :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

v80sxl.jpg

I'm so happy for you !!!

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

I am just so glad you are not far away from the end of the first part of your journey. My interview was granted right at my breaking point honestly. I was right at the point I could not take the seperation anymore. Then a window opened. Its still is not over but its somewhere other than where I was

Timeline

I am just so glad you are not far away from the end of the first part of your journey. My interview was granted right at my breaking point honestly. I was right at the point I could not take the seperation anymore. Then a window opened. Its still is not over but its somewhere other than where I was

Oh no, I could not repeat the last 2 years for all the tea in China. In fact, I would run very fast and essssscape!

Thanks for the heads up on the AOS, PB! My fiance and I were just talking about this today. He had a lot of questions and some I could not answer, so I will have to check out the forum.

Thank you, WOM ! :wow: That is one AWESOME pic !!! :thumbs:

Tamara, thank you for the prayers, for sure they were and still are needed.

LuLu.....What would a slumber party be without you??

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!! on getting visa :dance::dance::dance::dance:

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Timeline

Thank you, forchika. That was very nice of you.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Oh my goodness you guys! I can't thank you enough....Awwww Water, my very own thread. You are too kind, and you know I had that dream about your post, but who knew it was also my post too?? I just don't know what to say right now..... :blush:

Those who are still waiting, hang on and believe you time will come because it will. Let me be that testimony that if we can get our visa despite the odds, you can too and you will!

yaayyyyyyyyyyy you got your visa.. how wonderful :thumbs::dance:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Thanks a plenty M B K and Oneder!

Natty, Hawkeye..........OI !!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.