~~~water~~~

Nagishkaw - Visa in hand !!!!!!!!

94 posts in this topic

God is so Awesome!!! I am so very happy and giving much praise to God. You are a strong vessel and pray and God has used you so much to help and be helped. I know that the blessing will be flowing in your life and marriage. May God reunite you with your loved one so very soon.

Paise the Lord

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay for my dear friend!! :luv: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Finally our prayers answered!!and here's wishing to have your love with you soon!!

Now have some cake and celebrate :P

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YES YES! God is Great!

Oh I am so happy sweetie! After a long day of doing errands... I just got on VJ and this is a most wonderful news. It just shows that belief in God, patience, and the little good things that we do are not unnoticed by God.

Have a blessed time planning and a wonderful reuinion. OOh the first week! I cannot imagine how emotional it will be, you had endured a lot and sickness as well, but now all that is gone. It is March, it is Spring, it is a new day, a new life. Nagi, love you so much and you will always be in my heart.

Give us the details of POE and all that too, can't want to hear!

May God be with us all, waiting and aniticipating.

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

a1angied, Ahmed and Sue ( you both are in my prayers ) and dear Luz.....thanks so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me!

Luz, how did you know I need my cake fix for the day?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Oh my goodness you guys! I can't thank you enough....Awwww Water, my very own thread. You are too kind, and you know I had that dream about your post, but who knew it was also my post too?? I just don't know what to say right now..... :blush:

Those who are still waiting, hang on and believe you time will come because it will. Let me be that testimony that if we can get our visa despite the odds, you can too and you will!

Amen to that!

Timeline

Oh I am so happy sweetie! After a long day of doing errands... I just got on VJ and this is a most wonderful news. It just shows that belief in God, patience, and the little good things that we do are not unnoticed by God.

Have a blessed time planning and a wonderful reuinion. OOh the first week! I cannot imagine how emotional it will be, you had endured a lot and sickness as well, but now all that is gone. It is March, it is Spring, it is a new day, a new life. Nagi, love you so much and you will always be in my heart.

Tammy (F)

Tammy the Wonderful,

Yes, that is your new name because you are wonderful in every way. (F)

I do not know about plans yet, there is so much to do still! I have been praying for May, but whatever God has in store only He knows the right time. First, I have to get better. i will have yet another procedure this Thursday. Bleh!

I love you too, sister...and you will never leave my heart! Your turn will be here before you know it.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

dear Luz.....thanks so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me!

Luz, how did you know I need my cake fix for the day?

Awww..I can feel how happy you are sis and you just deserve to celebrate this wonderful news with a cake!!!! :luv::D

May good GOD bless you always Nag!! :luv:(F)

and here's the cake.. :Pchocolate_cake.jpg

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Many congrats!!

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Almost missed this one. Let me add my congratulations too. :dance::dance::dance:

I-130 timeline

08/17/04 Filed I-130 at NSC

NVC timeline:

12/02/05 Received Visa

12/10/05 Together in USA

NSC

12/13/07 Received email "card production ordered". Merry Christmas USCIS

NBC

01/22/09 Sent N-400 to Arizona Lock Box

02/02/09 Rec'd NOA 1

02/19/09 Biometrics Scheduled

03/13/09 Biometrics to be redone

05/04/09 Interview passed

05/19/09 Oath - Yes, all done

Timeline

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, gotta love the cherry on top! Thanks, Luz. Please join me.

Thank you, too, M&N ! I was just thinking about you before you posted...can you believe that??

buckeye6976...you remembered me! Awwww, your sweet, too!

kodasmall3.jpg

Tammy (F)

Tammy the Wonderful,

Yes, that is your new name because you are wonderful in every way. (F)

I do not know about plans yet, there is so much to do still! I have been praying for May, but whatever God has in store only He knows the right time. First, I have to get better. i will have yet another procedure this Thursday. Bleh!

I love you too, sister...and you will never leave my heart! Your turn will be here before you know it.

Thursday, ok hang on, I know it will be all right. You WILL get better, by the grace of God. I'm ok sweetie, not restless or impatient or feeling bad. It's no credit to say God is great AFTER the fact, we have been believing this in our worst days as well. I wish you a good day on Thursday.

Tammy

I heart the nickname by that way!

Timeline

Many thanks to you Sparrow and Len and Bren! :luv:

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.