post your wedding photos here :)

93 posts in this topic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

lol here's our wedding pic. After a lovely day at the ministry of justice (where cameras were a no no) we went out for koshari!

post-42503-1206127750_thumb.jpg

Edited by bridget

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
lol here's our wedding pic. After a lovely day at the ministry of justice (where cameras were a no no) we went out for koshari!

thats sweet :)

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It's dark, but here's one of ours:

door.jpg

ETA: haha, I'm wearing heels there and standing on a step. he's nearly afoot taller than I am at 6'2" (and I'm 5'4").

:star::star: :star: :star: :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

door.jpg

he resembles Ben Affleck in that picture.

that is exactly what i thought! you guys are very attractive!

very cute! what is koshari? most ME foods are represented in israel but this I never heard of, and have never seen before

door.jpg

ETA: haha, I'm wearing heels there and standing on a step. he's nearly afoot taller than I am at 6'2" (and I'm 5'4").

I have a pretty similar wedding picture, but its *tropical* feeling :D always seems to turn out to be a sweet pose :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
hey!!! nice pics every1... i need mine to be scanned ...

hee hee!! we look so mad ....lol

Pics of me answering work emails?? OMG LOL yes mad, indeed!

If I could EVER figure out how to put a pic in a thread I would post a nice one :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
very cute! what is koshari? most ME foods are represented in israel but this I never heard of, and have never seen before

Luckily I took a picture of mine! rofl

it's a dish with rice, vermicelli, lentils, chickpeas, onions and a spicy tomato sauce that has vinegar in it. It's da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

post-42503-1206157316_thumb.jpg

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If I could EVER figure out how to put a pic in a thread I would post a nice one :)

you can do that one of several ways.

1 - host the pic on a site like photobucket and you use the "insert image" button when you post a reply, or

2 - you upload a pic from your computer when replying, using the attachments that is below the box you type in. this must be a pic on your computer, preferably in order a jpg, gif, or bmp (jpg is the smallest usually, a bmp the largest). after browing to the location of the file, you select upload which may take some time to upload to the vj server. once it is completed - above the box "browse" it will list your attachments in the window that says "Manage Current Attachments"".

the reason i suggested a jpg first is you do have a total size limitation on vj of 1000k, and you can delete pics uploaded to the server by going to "my controls" then to "Manage Your Attachments" (on the lower left of that screen) and from that menu you can delete selected attachments. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

door.jpg

what a beautiful picture:) ty for sharing:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
that is exactly what i thought! you guys are very attractive!

Awww, thanks! I feel like that photo makes my face look round LOL. This was us just after we met at work:

Usexcavation.jpg

Koshari is an Egyptian thing:

http://www.recipezaar.com/39446

Anyway, I don't think any of the Levantines have it-- it's not in Jordan either and I don't think it's in Syria, Lebanon,etc... It's like pasta, lentils, chickpeas, rice, onion, and tomatoes with some garlic and whatnot. I've never had it.

LaL-- I always liked this pic the best. I have another one from the front where you can see all my jewelry that is probably my second favorite.

Everyone's pics look so awesome! I like the indian/Pakastani clothes so much-- they always looked so elegant. Bridget-- the day I got married was in orange gap pants and my red tennis shoes. I looked pretty plain in the Sharia Court. You look so happy :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

that's sweet bridget!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

you can do that one of several ways.

1 - host the pic on a site like photobucket and you use the "insert image" button when you post a reply, or

2 - you upload a pic from your computer when replying, using the attachments that is below the box you type in. this must be a pic on your computer, preferably in order a jpg, gif, or bmp (jpg is the smallest usually, a bmp the largest). after browing to the location of the file, you select upload which may take some time to upload to the vj server. once it is completed - above the box "browse" it will list your attachments in the window that says "Manage Current Attachments"".

the reason i suggested a jpg first is you do have a total size limitation on vj of 1000k, and you can delete pics uploaded to the server by going to "my controls" then to "Manage Your Attachments" (on the lower left of that screen) and from that menu you can delete selected attachments. :thumbs:

Thanks, Charles! Im gonna try it when Im more awake :) You know, I never noticed the "add attachments" option until now :feeling blind:

Edited by Y_habibitk

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

This is my husband and I in Swat, Pakistan.

How beautiful. You guys look so sweet! :)

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.