LuzyC

Everything's Good Here!

49 posts in this topic

All settled here ..done with all the unpacking and put everything in place..I am happy with our new house and just waiting for the spring so I can work with our front and back yard. :dance:

I know that Gary and I worried you all with the hospital ''episodes'' and I am glad to let you all know that I am doing good and that particular hormone pills is the culprit! :D Thanks to all the concerns and prayers peeps! :luv:

I finally convinced my hubby for a zillion times to work..I apply for a job and made it!! yay!! I am going to start next week..hehehe I am happy for my $9.50 /hour..maybe for some its not that much but I am ssssssssso happy with that!!!! I cannot make like that in the Philippines that is why I am so excited!!! I choose to work on a 2nd shift so that Gary can drop me off and pick me up on his way to work back and forth!!

Ah God is great, life is good!! I am so blessed!!! :luv::luv:

And of course, its not complete without pics to show !! :blush::lol::D:P

Front and back yard

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1577-1.jpg

Living room and kitchen/dining room

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

Basement

IMG_1584.jpg

We're greeted by 3 legged cat..we call him Stumpy lol! We dunno' where he came from..he just show up and disappear when he wants to. :P

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1428-1.jpg

Click on this link for more pics and updates: http://www.garyandluz.com/photo_album15.html

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm so happy for you all, sis! :dance::D The house is beautiful! Big Congratulations on settling in and the new job! That pay is really good! :thumbs: I hope that you'll take driving lessons and get your license before winter comes.

(F)(L):luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I like stumpy :luv:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

That looks lovely! I love cats that just show up - you seem to have found a sweet one :) We are going to talk to a mortgage broker today to see if we will be able to buy a house so hopefully we will join the homeowners group very soon!

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Congrats :) You must be excited about the new job; what will you be doing?

I really like your house, too.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Other Timeline

Stumpy...........lolol....what a great name!

Luz, I hadn't seen Gary post anything about the closing (maybe I missed it) and I was wondering about the house. Great to see you are not only closed but moved in!! Woo Hoo!!

And congratulations on the job! Where will you be working?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on the new house and the new job.

Sounds like things are really going well for you and your family.

Best wishes.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Congrats :) You must be excited about the new job; what will you be doing?

I really like your house, too.

Stumpy...........lolol....what a great name!

Luz, I hadn't seen Gary post anything about the closing (maybe I missed it) and I was wondering about the house. Great to see you are not only closed but moved in!! Woo Hoo!!

And congratulations on the job! Where will you be working?

Thank you!!

Its Illinois Valley Plastics Company. I will be a sort of plastic trimmer/cleaner. They tour me around the plant and show me how it going inside. I can't wait to start ! I am so excited!! :dance:

LUZ.gif

I'm so happy for you all, sis! :dance::D The house is beautiful! Big Congratulations on settling in and the new job! That pay is really good! :thumbs: I hope that you'll take driving lessons and get your license before winter comes.

(F)(L):luv:

Thanks bro.

I did take a written test and I failed! :blush::lol::lol: Theres so many shapes,color and signs that makes me confuse hahaha..its not the same thing I had back home.. :lol: I failed on my 1st try and do it again tom..I won't stop till I passed and drive..I wanna explore the area by myself! :dance::D:P ..Gary loved to show me and teach me everything but I learned more if I do it myself..I have the tendency to depend and rely on him sometimes so I wanna push myself to learned!! I don't know if it does makes sense to you.. :P

Hey, I am waiting for baby Joshua's pics!!! :luv:

LUZ.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

glad ur on the up and up!! congrats!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Congratulations guys. Good to hear the great news.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.