mgk

Has anyone got their interview scheduled this week?

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Clairern, How did you Hubby's medical go???

My hubby went on Monday..poor thing had to get 3 shots hehe!...and it was about $300...these doctors really SPIKE the prices up!!!! :angry:

He has to go back on Friday to pick up his chest x-rays because as per the doctor he might need them at the port of entry.

he is fine and he pretty much passed!! so im happy!

Hey Karla;

His medical went okay. He had gotten 2 shots for free at the local clinic and the varicella that he did not get was an option and he did not bother to get it as it was not required. They gave himt he chest xray to take with him to the POE. He also told me that the doctor's assistant or nurse told him to get undressed without giving him a gown to cover himself. She them asked him if he was already undressed and walked in the room and looked him from head to toe then she gave hima gown (?) He was in the army so that did not faze him. I think that was very unprofessional of her though although ne was alright with it.

WOW!!! how unprofessional!...thats odd because my husband just had to take his shirt off!...

she must have liked you HUBBY!

GOOD THING HES ALL YOURS AND ON HIS WAY HOME TO BE WITH YOU SOON!!!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Clairern, How did you Hubby's medical go???

My hubby went on Monday..poor thing had to get 3 shots hehe!...and it was about $300...these doctors really SPIKE the prices up!!!! :angry:

He has to go back on Friday to pick up his chest x-rays because as per the doctor he might need them at the port of entry.

he is fine and he pretty much passed!! so im happy!

Hey Karla;

His medical went okay. He had gotten 2 shots for free at the local clinic and the varicella that he did not get was an option and he did not bother to get it as it was not required. They gave himt he chest xray to take with him to the POE. He also told me that the doctor's assistant or nurse told him to get undressed without giving him a gown to cover himself. She them asked him if he was already undressed and walked in the room and looked him from head to toe then she gave hima gown (?) He was in the army so that did not faze him. I think that was very unprofessional of her though although ne was alright with it.

WOW!!! how unprofessional!...thats odd because my husband just had to take his shirt off!...

she must have liked you HUBBY!

GOOD THING HES ALL YOURS AND ON HIS WAY HOME TO BE WITH YOU SOON!!!

Girl, he is sexy and good looking and I guess she wanted to see the goods. I am fine though cause he just blew it off. I can't wait to have him home with me though, I miss him terribly. I have 7 days off from work at the end of May and hopes tht everthing goes alright and he can come during that time. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank God Finally My wife Got her interview date today excatly 8wks. I think The U.S embassy Nigeria is one of the busiest in the world. She will have her interview on June 12. We pray for God's favor on this date. Any one having an interview in Nigeria in may or june?

Timeline
Thank God Finally My wife Got her interview date today excatly 8wks. I think The U.S embassy Nigeria is one of the busiest in the world. She will have her interview on June 12. We pray for God's favor on this date. Any one having an interview in Nigeria in may or june?

Congratulatoins to you and your wife on your interview date. I wish you much luck and a speedy reuniting. :thumbs:

Timeline

Here's the upcoming interviews:

Apr 16 ~ Eresh--approved pending co-sponsor

May 2 ~ Karla5001

May 6 ~ Letty

May 6 ~ Clairern

May 11 ~ Virt

May 16 ~ KennethandJoyce

May 19 ~ Amalitta

May 22 ~ Mgk

May 23 ~ JimandJosil

May 27 ~ DaniandEnrique

May 28 ~ Calamitka

May 30 ~ Puravida4ver

Let's keep this updated guys

Edited by clairern

Timeline
Sending out good vibes and best wishes to Karla on her inteview on Friday

THANKS!! were soooo nervouse....IM IM PRAYING THAT the second interview that needs to be scheduled is in the first week of may and we dont have to wait too long!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Sending out good vibes and best wishes to Karla on her inteview on Friday

THANKS!! were soooo nervouse....IM IM PRAYING THAT the second interview that needs to be scheduled is in the first week of may and we dont have to wait too long!

Goodluck Karla5001!!!

I-130

07/27/2007 : Mailed I130 for spouse (VSC)

09/20/2007 : NOA1

11/07/2007 : NOA2

NVC

11/20/2007 : Case # Assigned

03/10/2008 : Case Completed!

03/20/2008 : Interview Scheduled & Interview letter mailed

03/25/2008 : Beneficiary received interview letter

03/25/2008 : Case forwarded to consulate. NVC message updated on 3/28/08.

Consulate

05/22/2008 : Interview

05/22/2008 : Visa granted and passport collected same day.

05/26/2008 : POE (Newark, NJ).

Our Timeline (more detailed events)

Timeline

...this is briefly what happened i still havnt FULLY gotten the entire story of what happen but it seems like evrything went FINE! :thumbs:

So we had our first interview.. it went really well, The lady was really nice to my hubby and we got our second interview date for

5-9-2008! My husband got a yellow slip that said "case is completed and review, just need the second interview with the embassy."

He was asked who i was, and who were his co sponsors. The Embassy also returned SOME original documents to him that we had sent to the NVC. They also took fingerprints.

My hubby said that they were mainly focused on the I-864...my hubby had the 2007 taxes with him also but they did not ask for that. (which is good)...this all took about 2 hours....

so now we wait until 5-9-2008 our second interview!

Im guessing at the second interview they will ask more question and want to see pictures and evidence...

GOD IS GOOD TO US!!!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
...this is briefly what happened i still havnt FULLY gotten the entire story of what happen but it seems like evrything went FINE! :thumbs:

So we had our first interview.. it went really well, The lady was really nice to my hubby and we got our second interview date for

5-9-2008! My husband got a yellow slip that said "case is completed and review, just need the second interview with the embassy."

He was asked who i was, and who were his co sponsors. The Embassy also returned SOME original documents to him that we had sent to the NVC. They also took fingerprints.

My hubby said that they were mainly focused on the I-864...my hubby had the 2007 taxes with him also but they did not ask for that. (which is good)...this all took about 2 hours....

Im guessing at the second interview they will ask more question and want to see pictures and evidence...

GOD IS GOOD TO US!!!

Congrats! :thumbs:

Just got off the phone with NVC. Mike's interview is scheduled for May 6th @ 0930am. :dancing::dancing:

CONGRATS!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

from NVC Inquiry <NVCInquiry@state.gov>

to "Jonah Mae" <jonah.@noemail.com>,

date Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:05 AM

subject RE: inquiry please-- MNL20078*****-- LAST NAME--CR1 route

mailed-by state.gov

hide details Apr 30 (2 days ago)

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Please be advised that an appointment has been scheduled for the

applicant on 06/10/08 at 8:30. The agent of choice will receive further

instructions shortly.

Regards,

National Visa Center

LVF

yipee thank you LORD :dance:

Timeline

GOD IS GOOD TO US!!!

OMG Karla!!! :dance::dance: I am so happy for you that it all went okay and hope that next week this wil all be resolved. :thumbs: Keep up informed.

Just got off the phone with NVC. Mike's interview is scheduled for May 6th @ 0930am. :dancing::dancing:

CONGRATS!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

from NVC Inquiry <NVCInquiry@state.gov>

to "Jonah Mae" <jonah.@noemail.com>,

date Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:05 AM

subject RE: inquiry please-- MNL20078*****-- LAST NAME--CR1 route

mailed-by state.gov

hide details Apr 30 (2 days ago)

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Please be advised that an appointment has been scheduled for the

applicant on 06/10/08 at 8:30. The agent of choice will receive further

instructions shortly.

Regards,

National Visa Center

LVF

yipee thank you LORD :dance:

Congrats Lostgurl :dance::thumbs:

Timeline

THANKS GUY!! KEEP PRAYING FOR US FOR OUR SECOND INTERVIEW!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR INTERVIEW DATES!!

and GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS for everyone who has their interviews on May 6th!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.