aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Guess what...

WE ARE APPROVED!!!! Wow...I'm feeling verry happy right now. So yeah I got the email today saying that we were approved on July 16th. Now the next step starts.

Woo-hooooo!! Congratulations!! :star::dancing::dance::dancing::star:

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Guess what...

WE ARE APPROVED!!!! Wow...I'm feeling verry happy right now. So yeah I got the email today saying that we were approved on July 16th. Now the next step starts.

CONGRATS!!!!! IT feels good doesn't it? :dance: I did the happy dance with my daughter when we found out :dance: Start calling NVC in about a week, things go FAST now. Our papers are already on their way to the embassy :D

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes it does feel good. I did my own little happy dance. I just feel for the people still waiting though. But CSC is working fast this week so hopefully many people get their approvals.

I've started on the I-134 and tomorrow I'll get my employment verification letter. I'll probably end up calling NVC 40-50 times a day like you did Jon.

By the way thanks to EVERYONE for all your support. It's always helpful to share your thoughts with those who are in a similar situation.

Edited by monty001

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

The CSC is working fast to finish the Feb filers.

Hang in there everyone.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 02-21-2008

I-129F NOA1 : 02-25-2008

I-129F RFE(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 07-14-2008

NVC Received : 07-18-2008

NVC Left : 07-23-2008

P2 arrives Guangzhou Customs: 07-26-2008

Consulate Receives: 09-09-2008

Packet 3 Sent : 10-02-2008

Packet 3 Received : 10-18-2008

Packet 4 Received : 10-30-2008

Interview Date : 11-26-2008

Visa Received : 12-2-2008

US Entry : 12-3-2008

Marriage : 12-12-2008

AOS

I-485 package mailed : 1-28-2009

NOA received: 2-10-2009

Biometrics: 2-14-2009

Interview: 5-13-2009

Green card received: x-xx-xxxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulations to all who got their NOA 2 today!! i have a question.... i haven't been "touched" (sounds awkward..heheheh) since Feb 22. Did anyone in these thread had an approval by mail but have not been touched???? I signed up with their email notification but still no email yet!!! i guess i still have to wait!!!!! geeesh!!!! I'm tired of waiting.. waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :crying:

K1 timeline...

K1 filed-... 02-14-08

NOA 1...02-19-08

Touched...02-22-08

Touched...07-18-08

Touched...07-20-08

Touched...07-21-08

email recieved: RFE.. 07-22-08

Touched again... 07-23-08

RFE letter recieved...07-24-08

Sent RFE docs... 07-24-08 (oh yeh..i did it same day!)

Touched... 07-29-08

]Touched...07-31-08

Touched...08-01-08... I've been touched so many times..it's not funny anymore!

NOA2 email ...08-05-08 yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!

NVC recieved...08-09-08

Case # assigned...08-11-08

Left NVC... 08-12-08

Manila acknowledged they have the docs!!...08-20-08

Fiance paid delbros...08-19-08

Medical planned on.... 09-15-08

Interview schedule... 09-24-08 (rescheduled due to delayed medical results)

New interview schedule... 09-30-08 ( APPROVED!!!!..... PINK SLIP!)

Visa approved...( finally!) 11-06-08, received... 11-10-08

Arrive in LA... Nov 26, 2008 ( happiest thanksgiving ever!)

Got married... Dec 20, 2008 (MGM grand- Las vegas... I'm in heaven :)

AOS Timeline

AOS mailed... Jan 13, 2009

DMV permit... Jan 13, 2009

EAD mailed ... Jan 26, 2009

NOA for AOS recieved... Jan 21, 2009

NOA for EAD recieved... Feb 3, 2009

Biometrics done for AOS and EAD...Mar 14, 2009

Interview scheduled on May 12, 2008

Interview.. May 12, 2009...APPROVED!

email recieved for production of card ..may 14

waiting for gc.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Many people don't get touched until the day they get their NOA2. I never had a single touch and today I was getting pretty anxious. I was talking to my fiancee and she was telling me not to worry...we'll get approved this week. So yeah, up until an hour ago my page showed the last touch on Feb 27th. No need to worry about touches.

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Richard was too busy yesterday and doesn't get a chance to call them... so he will do it today.

150 days today.

I feel bad as possible.

I feel like someone is playing with a voodoo doll... i feel hurt physically...

I feel like if someone just say me hello i will fall in tears...

Why we got the slowest adjudicator from the slowest office from the slowesst center... its just not fair :(:crying:

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Richard was too busy yesterday and doesn't get a chance to call them... so he will do it today.

150 days today.

I feel bad as possible.

Why we got the slowest adjudicator from the slowest office from the slowesst center... its just not fair :(:crying:

We are in the same boat. Our's reached 158 days today. It's so upsetting. Last night I had a huge fight with my fiance because I keep bugging him to call them but he kept telling me to wait and wait but he called them up anyway and he was told that our case is now with the adjudicator and that we just need to wait for a decision. I have been complaining a lot both to my friends, my fiance and VJ but now I'm tired of complaining and all. I stopped checking Igor's list as well because it only frustrates me more to see those ppl who filed after us got their approvals. Just hang in there. Who knows NOA2 is now on its way to your mail box. I remember when my fiance filed the petition my aunt told me that if every thing will work out that means we are really meant for each other. I hope it won't be the other way around because I love this guy so much. He is my first love and hopefully the last one. I waited 3 years for this opportunity and it sucks that I have to go through this long process just to be with him.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

I even don't say really to Richard how i feel bad, 'cause i know he is feeling bad too.

I don't want to be the "crying" women, if you know what i mean.

I can't stop to watch igor's list. The baddest thing is that i work on IT, and I'm online all the day.

And when i see that someone who filled in december just got approved it makes me worry more...

I'm someone who used to be happy and funny and feeling the way i feel right now drives me more crazy 'cause its not me.

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

150 days today.

I feel bad as possible.

We are in the same boat. Our's reached 158 days today. It's so upsetting. Last night I had a huge fight with my fiance because I keep bugging him to call them but he kept telling me to wait and wait but he called them up anyway and he was told that our case is now with the adjudicator and that we just need to wait for a decision. I have been complaining a lot both to my friends, my fiance and VJ but now I'm tired of complaining and all. I stopped checking Igor's list as well because it only frustrates me more to see those ppl who filed after us got their approvals. Just hang in there. Who knows NOA2 is now on its way to your mail box. I remember when my fiance filed the petition my aunt told me that if every thing will work out that means we are really meant for each other. I hope it won't be the other way around because I love this guy so much. He is my first love and hopefully the last one. I waited 3 years for this opportunity and it sucks that I have to go through this long process just to be with him.

Yep, us too (members of the now legendary "last touched on the 22nd February" club - lol!). Like I said before though, there's not a damn thing you can do about it, so why cause yourself any extra grief? Me and 'er indoors are totally philosophical about it - it'll happen when it happens. Trust me, it's the only way to handle this issue without uber-stressing.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

150 days today.

I feel bad as possible.

Yep, us too (members of the now legendary "last touched on the 22nd February" club - lol!). Like I said before though, there's not a damn thing you can do about it, so why cause yourself any extra grief? Me and 'er indoors are totally philosophical about it - it'll happen when it happens. Trust me, it's the only way to handle this issue without uber-stressing.

I know it. I just need to vent and talk about it. Peeps around me doesn't really understand all. And they keep asking when i will move.

Richard & Chantal

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

150 days today.

I feel bad as possible.

I know it. I just need to vent and talk about it. Peeps around me doesn't really understand all. And they keep asking when i will move.

oh I hate when they do that... first thing when i get to work they ask if something has changed, and no one ask anymore how you are, just if there is any update :crying:

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Which is precisely why I haven't told anyone at work (or any senior figures, at least) what my plans are - your work life can be made very uncomfortable if your bosses think you're going to dissapear.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
Which is precisely why I haven't told anyone at work (or any senior figures, at least) what my plans are - your work life can be made very uncomfortable if your bosses think you're going to dissapear.

Its not my case, i work for my company since 7 years, it's a little company we're not more than 20 peeps there. It's like a family. I wanted to be honest with them as i'm the oldest one in the company and i have a big knowledge. so i told them in february what i was doing. To let them being able to hire someone else on time. so... what makes me feel uncomfortable is that i lose taste to my work, not my bosses.

Richard & Chantal

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

My boss is my best friends boyfriend, and they took me because they know that I need something during the wait. They also went to dinner with Craig and me when he was here in May. We are a total of 9 people (when everyone shows up) at work!

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.