BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Thank you for updating us, Blake. Ugh, that sounds unbelievably stressful! Still, only one time you have to go through it all! Good luck! :D

I'm over-emotional, too - I also tear up a little at the idea of us all being reunited with our loved ones. It'll be sooo lovely for Olga if you can fly back with her, Blake!

Also waiting to hear the good news from Courtney. :)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank You VJers, thanks evryone here, thanks Rachel&Alex, Sunnybear, blake&olha, Cecile&Bryan and others I havnt mentioned thanks a lot for your help and support. My K1 visa got approved today. The interview dint last more than 10-15mins. It was absolutely smooth. I was asked to collect my visa, passport and a package to show at POE next thursday. Swathi and I are so happy. Guess I will be flying to US in August, still have some stuff pending here.

We wil be hanging around here guys, esp for AOS. All the best for all those in various stages of their visa process. Good Luck!.

Rachel when are you planning to goto CA? you will be marrying in Sunnyvale?

Thank you again guys.

Raghu

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations Raghu! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now let's hope Courtney will come here and tell us they were approved too!

Edited by Cecile and Bryan

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Thank You VJers, thanks evryone here, thanks Rachel&Alex, Sunnybear, blake&olha, Cecile&Bryan and others I havnt mentioned thanks a lot for your help and support. My K1 visa got approved today. The interview dint last more than 10-15mins. It was absolutely smooth. I was asked to collect my visa, passport and a package to show at POE next thursday. Swathi and I are so happy. Guess I will be flying to US in August, still have some stuff pending here.

We wil be hanging around here guys, esp for AOS. All the best for all those in various stages of their visa process. Good Luck!.

Thank you again guys.

Raghu

Congratulations! :dance: I am sorry that I did not notice that your interview was so soon else I would've certainly wished you good luck, too (even though you don't appear to have needed it!).

I've been looking at AOS and it looks rather complicated. I would certainly be very grateful if you and everyone else sticks around and gives advice!

I'm not looking at going to CA until October. :wacko: I'm not sure where we'll be marrying exactly - Alex isn't sure where the cabana is - but I shall find out from him. We'll certainly be marrying/living in the Bay Area.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Thank you again guys.

Raghu

BIG BIG CONGRATS Raghu0gleeful.gif0gleeful.gif0gleeful.gif

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Thank you again guys.

Raghu

Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations!! :dancing::star::dancing::star::dancing:

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Cez, your medical would be next week. YAY!!! i bet you are a little nervous but I am 101% positive you will be ok, every test will be ok and you will pass and then off to interview :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i just hope sunny and she's and all others who are still waiting will get their approval soonest.

rachel, time will fly so quickly and before you know it, it will be october and you would be flying to be with alex.

I wanted to have my interview soon and then my visa soon but once i had it in my hand, the fact that i will be leaving my hometown, my country, my family and my friends became more real and it's giving me a bitter sweet anticipation. Sure I want to be with Ricky sooo bad but a part of me is also sad since i will be leaving my family and everything else behind. i want to pull the hours so I could be with Ricky sooner BUT I also want to stretch it longer so I could have more time with friends and family and also enjoy the stuffs that won't be available in N.C. HAYYY, if this ain't LOVE :blush:

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

I know this feeling dbears, even though I don't have my visa yet.

When I opened packet 4 and read my interview date, everything started to seem very close. In a month I'll have the interview, and in a month and a half I may be in the USA! I want it to be as soon as possible, but I am very thankful that they didn't put my interview earlier, because that way I am still going to have some time to spend with my family and friends. July is going to be the "goodbye" month... Kinda scary!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

scary and emotional :( ... mixed emotions.

I am happy for you cez, soon you will be with Bryan. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

N-400

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you again guys.

Raghu

Congratulations! How exciting :dance:

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Timeline

Thank you again guys.

Raghu

Congratulations Raghu!! :dance::dance:

And yes, I am also hoping to see everybody back in the AOS forum after! :star:

I wanted to have my interview soon and then my visa soon but once i had it in my hand, the fact that i will be leaving my hometown, my country, my family and my friends became more real and it's giving me a bitter sweet anticipation. Sure I want to be with Ricky sooo bad but a part of me is also sad since i will be leaving my family and everything else behind. i want to pull the hours so I could be with Ricky sooner BUT I also want to stretch it longer so I could have more time with friends and family and also enjoy the stuffs that won't be available in N.C. HAYYY, if this ain't LOVE :blush:

I know that feeling too!! Time is flying by now, and before I know it I will be with my baby!! :dance:

but it is also breaking my heart that I will be leaving my family and friends for good! I spend 2 years abroad, and didn't have any problem to say good-bye when I left, but this time, it is going to be pretty hard......a lot of mixed feelings!

@Blake: Thx for the update, seems like a lot to keep up with but I'm sure you'll manage :yes:

@Raghu: Congrats!!!

scary and emotional :( ... mixed emotions.

I guess we all have (or get) these emotions.... it's kinda stressy.. at one hand I'm all happy and at one hand I'm all sad coz of my leave :S

And yes, I am also hoping to see everybody back in the AOS forum after! :star:

Would be good if the whole topic gets moved there so we don't have to go to a different place (seeing as almost all of us is going to move irl, it'll be nice to have the same place to stay in online hehe).. this topic feels like home ^^

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Welcome back Blake... so happy you finally got to share the wonderful news with Olga. A strong man never afraid to show his emotions... that's the best kind if ya ask me! I've got one of those too! :lol: We'll all be celebrating with you when the day comes that you can bring her home.

Sunny, congratulations on your new job and I hope it follows with even more good news for you very soon.

She's, those touches have got to mean something! Is CSC back to not updating online again? That has to make you nuts. Every walk to the mailbox must be so emotional for your fiance! Cmon CSC!

Big Congrats Raghu!

Gaye, big hugs to you my friend. I really can't imagine what you're going through but think happy thoughts. :) You and your kids are on to a new adventure... the world is not as big as we think!

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My K1 visa got approved today. The interview dint last more than 10-15mins. It was absolutely smooth. Raghu

Wow! Congratulations!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I've been looking at AOS and it looks rather complicated. I would certainly be very grateful if you and everyone else sticks around and gives advice!

Jeeeze, my brains fried enough already, I'm going to need everyone's help on the AOS as well. I'm sticking around too, no doubt.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.