BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

That reminds me, I can finally update my timeline again! :thumbs:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok so here comes the last week of JUNE!!!! the feeling is like im in round 12 of a boxing fight! phew!

BRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNG IT ON CSC!!!! :dance:

talking about timeline, mine says between June 26 and July 11 2008. now lets see if VJ's assessment is really accurate :whistle:

Oh Lord God... may ur hand work on our application and send it to my fiance's mail safe sometime this week.

AMEN!!!!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
ok so here comes the last week of JUNE!!!! the feeling is like im in round 12 of a boxing fight! phew!

talking about timeline, mine says between June 26 and July 11 2008. now lets see if VJ's assessment is really accurate :whistle:

Oh Lord God... may ur hand work on our application and send it to my fiance's mail safe sometime this week.

AMEN!!!!

Shes, I'm totally with you on that. Have you tried calling CSC? I called them twice last week and I got a touch after each call. The lady whom I spoke with said that my case is under review right now. So I'm hoping and praying to get my NOA2 this week or the week after.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

AMEN!!!!

Oh yes I am praying too soooo much I am! :innocent::crying: Gosh I hope we get approvals SOON!!!!! If I do not hear by the 4th will call again that week after!

I start my new job Wednesday! Found out I will be making almost 3 more dollars an hour so that ROCKS! :dance: I am on my way to affording my own car (I am using my parents extra junker one at the moment that I have used past year) and a home for us as well!!! I need to start looking into Masters programs too but do not really want to even apply to any until Gareth is safely here! I don't know why just well yeah want to make sure all is gonna go good! One step at a time I guess :blush: I am worried about dress code as it is of course going to be hot Wednesday and I will have to wear trousers and a long sleeve shirt to cover tattoos! UGH. Hoping I can wear skirts and dresses but need to make sure they don't have a nylon rule etc before I wear that so the first day I shall sweat haha...let's hope there is AC!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline

AMEN!!!!

Shes, I'm totally with you on that. Have you tried calling CSC? I called them twice last week and I got a touch after each call. The lady whom I spoke with said that my case is under review right now. So I'm hoping and praying to get my NOA2 this week or the week after.

no we dont call csc. me and fiance talked about it and we'll wait til june ends before we call..also do you guys check the processing time in california? it says theyre starting to work on december filers...

any conclusion?

Edited by shes

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Timeline

AMEN!!!!

Oh yes I am praying too soooo much I am! :innocent::crying: Gosh I hope we get approvals SOON!!!!! If I do not hear by the 4th will call again that week after!

yeah! we cant really tell wats going on inside the csc. all we can do is just wait and trust that our NOA2 will come this week.

but why is it the processing time of csc says december?

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I'm crossing my fingers for you too.

I just looked at Igor's list and I can't believe they have slowed down that much!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

Time to vent... I need to buy a big suitcase. On the airline companies website (I checked US Airways and Air France), they say that "each bag greater than 62 in/157 cm will be subject to a fee (length + width + height)"

My mom found a suitcase at a very good price, but its dimensions are 75 + 50 + 37.5 = 162.5 cm... :angry:

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

And I just called one of the doctors for the medical exam and she said that it is better to wait until I receive packet 4. Because if it takes longer than I think or if there is one piece missing to my file, it wouldn't work very well, so I should wait.

The thing is I'll be in Paris until the middle of July, and I would have liked to have the medical before I leave. That would have been one thing that I wouldn't have to stress about anymore.

Maybe I'll call one of the other doctors this afternoon.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

(it looks like I'm talking to myself on this thread today :P)

I called another doctor and my medical will be Thursday next week. I just hope I did the right thing and that the fact that I didn't wait for packet 4 won't be a big deal. From what they said, it doesn't really matter since the medical is good for a year (I am not sure about that though)

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

I called another doctor and my medical will be Thursday next week. I just hope I did the right thing and that the fact that I didn't wait for packet 4 won't be a big deal. From what they said, it doesn't really matter since the medical is good for a year (I am not sure about that though)

LOL just got here ;) Hmmm I don't think it matters if u wait for packet 4 so yeah go for it! And about the suitcase...I HATE all those new regulations sooo much! I always get charged it seems for mine weighing too much LOL :blush:

As for CSC saying processing December I think they have to do that as whatever ones they stuck on etc...but that doesn't really make sense either since I see an October filer just got approval this week soooo yeah no idea where they get that date from unless it is a case of majority rules haha!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline

Hey sunny, congratulations on the better paying job!

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

Thanks! I am nervous as all heck for it to start tomorrow but just keep telling myself it is a positive thing and I am headed in the right direction!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

crossfingers.gif for you CSC January folks left!

I agree! And thanks Kim for being so supporting. (L)

I start my new job Wednesday! Found out I will be making almost 3 more dollars an hour so that ROCKS! :dance: I am on my way to affording my own car (I am using my parents extra junker one at the moment that I have used past year) and a home for us as well!!! I need to start looking into Masters programs too but do not really want to even apply to any until Gareth is safely here! I don't know why just well yeah want to make sure all is gonna go good! One step at a time I guess :blush: I am worried about dress code as it is of course going to be hot Wednesday and I will have to wear trousers and a long sleeve shirt to cover tattoos! UGH. Hoping I can wear skirts and dresses but need to make sure they don't have a nylon rule etc before I wear that so the first day I shall sweat haha...let's hope there is AC!

Congratulations! That's an awesome pay increase. :dance:

Well, Packet 3 here actually instructs us to book the medical well in advance. When I sent Packet 3 back I had to place a check mark against the box that said 'booked medical' and write down the medical date. As I'd like to have my medical a day or a couple of days before the interview so that I only have to make one trip to London I wrote (after finding the answer here on VJ) 'planning to book medical once interview date received so as to avoid making two trips into London'. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.