BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
csc sucks these past days..they need something like this :bonk:

Its going to be soon... Keep the faith :) Its frustrating but your almost there...

thanks for your encouragement, it means so much to me but how they seem to process K1 filers is really frustrating.

if there will be a rating on how they work..il give them D- , yeah! thats special for them.

no wonder why they dont ask for comments and suggestions, count the ratings as well..

they should make an exact time frame how long an application should be examined ( if they are really professionals)

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
csc sucks these past days..they need something like this :bonk:

Its going to be soon... Keep the faith :) Its frustrating but your almost there...

thanks for your encouragement, it means so much to me but how they seem to process K1 filers is really frustrating.

if there will be a rating on how they work..il give them D- , yeah! thats special for them.

no wonder why they dont ask for comments and suggestions, count the ratings as well..

they should make an exact time frame how long an application should be examined ( if they are really professionals)

It does seem random but I have no idea how they go about it....

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good morning Blake!

Have you managed to inform Olga of your approval, by the way?

:lol: No! And it's driving me crazy! She is scheduled to make the trek into town tomorrow, however, and hopefully she'll be able to get to an internet cafe. For her to get from her Aunt's farm to a town is a good 2 hour walk minimum on some pretty nasty country roads- and towing a 6 year old behind her is difficult as you can imagine. This is the last family gathering before she comes over - she has a cousin and a bunch of nephews coming in from Siberia of all places - so I can't get tooooooo upset about the time away. But... I do have my moments of frustration. :whistle:

By the time she's back home the application will already be at the embassy (I hope) and it'll be time to call and make the interview appointment. I hope she's got all her paperwork together and we can move very quickly. In the Ukraine you don't have to wait to receive a packet from the embassy, you can just call on a special line (with a special pin number from a special calling card purchased at a special bank) to set up your appointment (special, isn't it). Mariapoe called in and received an interview date one week later (this was a couple months ago) so it's a little erratic on how long you have to wait.

I'm lucky that the new job is keeping me so busy right now, or else I'd be a real head case.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi Everybody!!

Like Cécile, I received my packet 3 today!! :dance::dance:

Things are going faster now, and I start to worry about selling some of my stuff, and I am happy about getting closer and closer from the day I will be with my sweet baby!! :D

Like everyone here, I am still having good hopes that sunnybear or shes will get their NOA2 really really soon!!! It always sucks when some of the thread are left behind! Try to keep your good energy girls!!! We cannot wait to see you doing the happy dance! (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

SHES is it only me and you left on this thread that are January filers still waiting on NOA2's? Ughhh so frustrating! I know there are still quite a bit of us January people left still and I sure hope the rest do update once they get approvals as well even though they may not post on here!

Started to get really down again today and trying to perk myself up but UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want our approval!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline
SHES is it only me and you left on this thread that are January filers still waiting on NOA2's? Ughhh so frustrating! I know there are still quite a bit of us January people left still and I sure hope the rest do update once they get approvals as well even though they may not post on here!

Started to get really down again today and trying to perk myself up but UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want our approval!!!!

I feel really bad!! I should not have said anything about your NOA2!!! or me thinking things goes faster for me.... :unsure:

I wish there would be something we would do.... I can only hope the best for you guys, even if I know it is not a huge help right now to say that to you!

Wish you still to get news soon... (L)

Do you have a lawyer representing you? What has he/she said about this? Have you looked at the Immigration timeline and the number of days it is supposed to take in order for your paperwork to be processed? Did you call the hotline phone number??

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Timeline

I feel really bad!! I should not have said anything about your NOA2!!! or me thinking things goes faster for me.... :unsure:

I wish there would be something we would do.... I can only hope the best for you guys, even if I know it is not a huge help right now to say that to you!

Wish you still to get news soon... (L)

Awww don't feel bad at all! We are still in normal processing times as of USCIS it is just frustrating! I also got divorced and it was finalized only a couple weeks before I filed for fiance' visa so I am sure they look into that too etc....

Do you have a lawyer representing you? What has he/she said about this? Have you looked at the Immigration timeline and the number of days it is supposed to take in order for your paperwork to be processed? Did you call the hotline phone number??

Nope no lawyer just myself. I called Tuesday though and got a nice lady who was going to check into it all for me supposedly.....she gave me a reference number as well. I am still in normal range of processing so nothing that can be done so far....gotta love that they post on USCIS they are only up to processing November 2007 applications when we all here know they are well farther than that!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

im not sure..but it seems like it. i just prayed that our application will soon be approved this june. im really anticipating that sometime before june ends,we will have that NOA2.

they have to approve it this june. they will approve our application sunny.

Edited by shes

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Timeline

Sunnybear, shes, boohbah and everyone else waiting, don't lose hope, you will get NOA2 soon!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

I guess add me to the Jan group...even though it's more like February...but I am still trying to convince myself that I'm a Jan Filer! :P

The more the merrier ;)

Besides, our thread is much more fun ;):D:dance:

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline

Thanks Shes and everyone else! I know we have to keep thinking positive and all that business but man oh man it is tough going some days!!! Here's hoping for a much busier week at CSC next week and that we BOTH get our approvals SHES!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I guess add me to the Jan group...even though it's more like February...but I am still trying to convince myself that I'm a Jan Filer! :P

No Worries, you are a January Filer according to the definition used. Welcome!!!! I'll add you to the listing and good luck :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Any word from Olga yet Blake?

I understand how it feels to not be able to share the good news for awhile. IT DRIVES YOU CRAZY!!! I was always comforted in knowing that at least the process is still moving forward, and like you said, by the time she returns home, the papers will probably be at the embassy already!

K1 TIMELINE:

01-24-2008 = Sent I-129F to CSC

01-29-2008 = NOA1 Issued

05-28-2008 = NOA2 (125 days after NOA1)

06-02-2008 = NOA2 Hardcopy received; NVC received petition

06-04-2008 = NVC sent package to Costa Rica

06-10-2008 = Embassy received

06-13-2008 = Picked up Packet 3

06-25-2008 = Interview (28 days after NOA2)

07-05-2008 = Home to the U.S. together!

09-20-2008 = Wedding!

AOS/EAD/AP TIMELINE:

10-15-2008 = Sent giant packet to Lockbox

10-22-2008 = NOA1's Issued

11-04-2008 = RFE on AOS only: need birth certificate, ORIGINAL was taken at interview. GRRR

11-24-2008 = Biometrics

12-22-2008 = Mailed RFE packet back

01-02-2009 = AOS processing resumed

01-16-2009 = Service Request filed for EAD (90 days with no news)

01-27-2009 = EAD and AP approved (102 days after NOA1's)

03-12-2009 = AOS Interview, APPROVED!

REMOVING CONDITIONS TIMELINE:

02-18-2011 = Sent packet to CSC

02-22-2011 = NOA1 Issued

03-21-2011 = Biometrics

04-26-2011 = APPROVED!

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.