monnik

Good Morning & Happy Friday

58 posts in this topic

JP - how is your pregnancy going? Still craving donuts - I guess now they can be considered legal - you got a pretty gods excuse for them. Also, was wondering if you ever found some cure maternity cloths since I remember that you were on the hunt...

Hi Hon...I'm doing ok. I crave donuts and taco bell but I havent really given into the cravings yet. I'm trying to be good, I went to the dr today and apparently I gained 6 lbs in my first trimester, and I'm not eating that much! As far as maternity clothes go...I hate them. I started buying regular clothes in bigger sizes, they are just plain cuter! I don't know why they make maternity clothes so damn wide!

I can't believe you need to get a snow fix! LOL I'm so sick of cold weather now that I need a sun fix!

Good to know that you are doing well. I admire your restrain but you are right - as long as the baby is getting all the nutrition you are fine eating for one - not two. I guess it will be easier to deal with the post pregnancy weight. I agree on the cold weather - I hate it too but since is winter at least give me some snow...

Well I'm a Cali girl...no snow for us!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Finally this morning I got some long awaited snow but by now everything turned into slush and ice - I need to go back to Boston to get my snow fix...

I haven't had any chance to post - I read but can't find a free moment write. I am so glad that this week is over and looking forward to the weekend - need to brush up my resume and interviewing skills as HR has approach me with an interesting position. There are some other internal candidates so I need to do good - wish me luck....

Jackie - can't wait to see pictures...Drive safely...

~water~ congratulations on the wedding!!! :dance::dance:

Olivia* - thanks fo sharing your experience working on the Jazz Festival - that must be a lot of fun even with all the hard work - hope you will get a break over the weekend.

m. Also, was wondering if you ever found some cure maternity cloths since I remember that you were on the hunt...

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Apologies if I did....

Happy Friday - finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in NY,

Thank you . I still have that stent in, and it is driving me stark raving sane. I have to go to the doctors Wednesday. I hope he will take it ( more like yank it ) out so I can be somewhat normal again.

No news from Cairo, but hopefully sometime this year I should hear something. Stay warm and cozy!

Did I hear someone mention DONUTS??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Im finally here. Thanks to all for the well wishes and compliments. And Im officially beat. Motherhood is great but its kicking my azz :lol: This child is definitely Moroccan, he's not happy unless he's eating or making me eat :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Im finally here. Thanks to all for the well wishes and compliments. And Im officially beat. Motherhood is great but its kicking my azz :lol: This child is definitely Moroccan, he's not happy unless he's eating or making me eat :)

*cough*

Apparently you didn't get the memo but the minute you became a mom it became obligatory to put lil mehdi's pic in your siggy. You also will need to update said pic each week. We need to see how the lil butterball is progressing!!!! :innocent:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Yassmine......." Pineapple Paddler ".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's hysterical!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

*cough*

Apparently you didn't get the memo but the minute you became a mom it became obligatory to put lil mehdi's pic in your siggy. You also will need to update said pic each week. We need to see how the lil butterball is progressing!!!! :innocent:

Bridget - thanks for keeping track of our MENA "rules and regulations" regarding new babies :thumbs: - I totally agree, we have too see how the little butterball is growing with all the feedings that are keeping him happy and because most of us volunteered as Mehdi's favorite aunties...

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Lost in NY,

Thank you . I still have that stent in, and it is driving me stark raving sane. I have to go to the doctors Wednesday. I hope he will take it ( more like yank it ) out so I can be somewhat normal again.

No news from Cairo, but hopefully sometime this year I should hear something. Stay warm and cozy!

Did I hear someone mention DONUTS??

Thanks for the update, Nagi - I guess the process is more elaborate and it takes time - almost, almost ... I'll be thinking of you on Wed. (F) Feel better!!!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

Thank you, Lost in NY. It is much appreciated. :luv:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hope everyone had a great Friday.

im tired. back to bed.

Jackie drive safe.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

bridget, that sucks that the woman was so rude to you ! I thought all of the ignorant prejudiced people were in the South, but apparently she migrated ! :wacko:

Nagi, I hope you feel better real soon !!

get-well.gif

That goes for you, too jess. Get lots of rest.

Cute pics, Ganja... :lol:

JP, you have more will power than I would... heck, I can't control my cravings as it is... I would hate to see me pregnant !! I think my mom gained about 80 pounds with my younger sister... and she's only about 5'1''... Now, that's a butterball !

Hi to everybody else... I think I'll be off to get an early start on a Caturday thread. :P It's noon here already.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles - you are a Kansas veteran - winter is like a breeze for you but I worry about Nessa. How is she handling the cold?

actually, i've only been here for 7 winters.....nessa loves the cold and the snow. she enjoys watching it all from the safety and warmth of inside the house :P she claims to like cold weather but i've yet to see her shovel snow.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.