karla5001

UPSET WITH NVC!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

SO I AM 110% THAT I SENT 2 PASSAPORT PHOTOS WITH MY HUSBANDS DS230....I EVEN WROTE THE CASE NUMBER IN THE LITTLE BAG I SENT THE PICTURES IN. I CHECKED THE STATUS AND I HEARED AN RFE AUTOMATED MESSAGE ( I ALMOST CRIED!!)

I CALLED AND THE OPERATOR SAID..."YOU NEED TO SEND IN 2 PASSAPORT PICTURES."

I AM UPSET THIS HOLDS MY CASE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS BEFORE CASE COMPLETE!! ERR..IM SOOOO SICK OF WAITING FOR CASE COMPLETE...IM DESPERATE...

OK I HAD TO RANT TO SOMEONE THANKS FOR READING MY POST YOU GUYS!!

**I DONT LIKE TO RANT ABOUT THESE THINGS WITH MY HUSBAND..BECAUSE AROUND HIM I HAVE TO KEEP POSITIVE TO KEEP HIM POSITIVE** I FEEL LIKE IM BREAKING DOWN!!!!!! ER!! DUMB NVC!!!!!!!

THIS IS A FASLE RFE...BUT I WILL OVERNIGHT THE PASSAPORT PICTURES TOMMOROW ...THEN THEY WILL BE THERE MONDAY! AND I CAN GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN!

*** PLEASE GOD KEEP ME STRONG**

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

SO I AM 110% THAT I SENT 2 PASSAPORT PHOTOS WITH MY HUSBANDS DS230....I EVEN WROTE THE CASE NUMBER IN THE LITTLE BAG I SENT THE PICTURES IN. I CHECKED THE STATUS AND I HEARED AN RFE AUTOMATED MESSAGE ( I ALMOST CRIED!!)

I AM UPSET THIS HOLDS MY CASE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS BEFORE CASE COMPLETE!! ERR..IM SOOOO SICK OF WAITING FOR CASE COMPLETE...IM DESPERATE...

**I DONT LIKE TO RANT ABOUT THESE THINGS WITH MY HUSBAND..BECAUSE AROUND HIM I HAVE TO KEEP POSITIVE TO KEEP HIM POSITIVE** I FEEL LIKE IM BREAKING DOWN!!!!!! ER!! DUMB NVC!!!!!!!

THIS IS A FASLE RFE...BUT I WILL OVERNIGHT THE PASSAPORT PICTURES TOMMOROW ...THEN THEY WILL BE THERE MONDAY! AND I CAN GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN!

Hi Karla:

I'm sorry to hear that,we all know how dumb this people are, just keep strong,pray to God He'll confort you. You'll see the results very soon Hang in there!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

It's tough when you get an RFE for something you know you already provided, but you're doing the right thing in taking care of it as expeditiously as possible.

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

it really sucks :angry: they asked for something which you already submitted. I'm just wondering how they do it why some documents are missing.

somebody from their office might keep your picture :whistle:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Unfortunately, you have to comply with what they are asking for, whether you agree or not. Get the pictures and send them . Perhaps some way, somehow they got lost. It happens.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Stay positive and be patient. The NVC lost my I-864 wich they told me I never sent in! No point in arguing with them it's like talking to a wall. I just resubmitted all the documents and I am waiting for them to be entered into the system now. My case was "idle" for over a month this fall and the wrong instructions were sent to me resulting in 2 month delay. Hang in there and don't let it get you down. As Jesus said "Let tommorow worry about tommorow" (mat 6:34).

Same thing happened to me except the NVC lost my I-864. Be patient and positive dont let them get you angry. I'm trying to do the same thing waiting for my I-864 to be reviewed so I can be done with the NVC! Remember what Jesus said, "Let tommorow worry about tommorow" (matt 6:34)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I know how u feel!

I've got a false RFE also about custody papers for my child and i had to wait way more than just 2 weeks.... :angry:

I posted my whole story here - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107079

Anyhow we solved it without sending anything back to the NVC, they just found it ...

You can try to call to the NVC and ask for a supervisor. Also its probably would be helpfull if u made a copies of everything u sent to the NVC b4 so email it to them ( dont forget to put ur case number and name on subject line).I f its cant be fixed this way , then all u can do is to send them urgently whatever they ask .

Wish u good luck and no further delays!

USCIS:

03-02-2007 Two I-130 petitions (for spouse and stepchild) sent to the TSC

04-12-2007 Received both NOA1 by mail from the CSC

04-14-2007 Touched (both)

07-03-2007 Touched (both)

07-04-2007 APPROVED! NOA 2 ( both)-- 83 days from NOA 1 to NOA 2.

NVC:

07-16-2007 Assigned NVC case numbers,generated DS 3032,AOS bills generated ( both)

07-19-2007 DS 3032 ( choice of agent) sent by email (both)

07-20-2007 AOS bills sent (both)

08-02-2007 DS 3032 accepted ( response via email) for spouse

08-13-2007 IV bill generated ( for spouse )

08-16-2007 DS 3032 accepted via email for stepchild(NVC screwed up the USC SSC number)

08-20-2007 IV bill received by mail (for spouse),IV bill generated (for child)

09-03-2007 IV bill received in the mail ( for child)

09-04-2007 AOS Packet received by mail, IV bills paid and sent (both)

09-11-2007 AOS Packet sent back to the NVC

09-25-2007 AOS Packet accepted(both), IV bill accepted (both)

10-02-2007 DS-230 generated ( both)

10-03-2007 DS-230 sent to the NVC (both)

10-30-2007 RFE-got false checklist about missing docs. NVC mistake :(

01-28-2008 CASE COMPLETE (both) OMG! FINALLY!!!

02-20-2008 NVC scheduled my interview for the april 8th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm so sorry, I hope it won't tke too long

Good luck to you

It will be over very soon (that's a good thing you are being positive :thumbs: ) it really helps

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ukraine

Marriage : 2006-11-02

I-130 Sent : 2006-12-11

2008-05-16 CR-1 visa issued

2008-05-20 recieved visa

2008-05-31 I arrived at JFK (took me 1hour and a half to be out of the airport with a stamp in my passport)

10 year GC

2010-03-06 I-751 sent

2010-03-09 NOA-1

2010-03-10 check cashed

2010-4-12 Bio (done early 3-29)

2010-6-3 card production ordered

2010-6-19 10 year GC recieved

N-400

2011-3-28 application sent via express mail to LEWISVILLE TX SC

2011-3-29 application recieved

2011-4-20 early BIO

2011-6-16 interview

2011-7-29 Oath

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi, I'm in the same situation, I just heard I got a RFE for I864, I don't know what is it about yet, do you mind telling me what was yours about? I am so nervous.... and still waiting.....

Thanks for any info you can share,

Meta

Meta =)

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Hi, I'm in the same situation, I just heard I got a RFE for I864, I don't know what is it about yet, do you mind telling me what was yours about? I am so nervous.... and still waiting.....

Meta

Call the operator at the NVC, they will tell you what you did wrong on your I864, You can start making the paperwork before you get the checklist. I got a false RFE for pictures on the DS230, and on my I864 i used the wrong form for my co-sponsor (this was a real FRE)

I know how it feels, but stay strong!!!! i got my case completed yesterday!! YAY! finally done with NVC!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i how how you feel.

but put the case number on the envelope will not help.

you have to put the name and case number on the back of the picture it self.

they do not know who's the picture is when it out of the evelope.

Marriage : 2006-05-17

-------------------------
USCIS Process
-------------------------
I-130 Sent : 2007-06-12
I-130 Approved : 2007-12-05
Status: Take 179 days to complete, because of notarize marriage certificate(RFE).

-----------------------
NVC Process
-----------------------
NVC Received : 2007-12-06
Case Completed at NVC : 2008-03-13 Case Complete Forward to Embassy
Case Left NVC : 2008-03-18
Status: Take 97 days to complete, because of the tax return and w2 (RFE),

-----------------------------
Consulate Process
Consulate Received : 5/12/2008 Eligible for interview, waiting for notice (Per DOS)
Packet 4 Received : 6/11/2008
Interview Date : 7/10/2008 interview at 7:15am (Per DOS)
Blue - Required Overcome. Overcome send 7/24
8/19/2008 Going back to GUZ to get visa stamp
Visa Received : 8/22/2008
US Entry : 10/17/2008 JFK Port of Entry

Citizenship Process

N-400 Filed: 11/25/2012

Interview Date: 1/2013 (Passed)

Ceremony: 03/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeah ... that sucks. Definitely send em in.

But here's where what I always say comes in handy - keep copies of your barcodes and always have multiple extra copies of *everything* - photos, documents, barcodes, etc.

I know I told my wife to grab a couple extra original legal copies of marriage cert & cert translations of the original documents we have - just to be on the safe side.

Edited by KyanWan

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm soooo happy for you!

congrats!

Meta

Meta

Call the operator at the NVC, they will tell you what you did wrong on your I864, You can start making the paperwork before you get the checklist. I got a false RFE for pictures on the DS230, and on my I864 i used the wrong form for my co-sponsor (this was a real FRE)

I know how it feels, but stay strong!!!! i got my case completed yesterday!! YAY! finally done with NVC!

Meta =)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.