w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

56 year old man sets fire to himself in mall parking lot, dies

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A 56-year-old Edison man died Monday afternoon after setting himself on fire in front of Menlo Park Mall, according to a spokesman for JFK Medical Center.

Hospital spokesman Steven Weiss said the case of the still-unidentified man had been turned over to the county medical examiner's office.

According to township police, the man drove up to an area between the Rainforest Cafe and the entrance to the parking deck near the outer roadway around 3:45 p.m. with two containers of a flammable liquid and lit the containers on fire while still in the vehicle — a 1990 Toyota Previa van.

Police and nearby fire companies arrived at the scene immediately. The outer end of the parking lot between Rainforest Caf and the movie theaters was cordoned off with tape, and police told onlookers to go to their cars and leave the parking lot. Inside the mall, not many people seemed to be aware of the incident in the parking lot.

Shannon said the man was transported to nearby JFK Medical Center in the township. Edison police detectives were still investigating the incident.

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?.../802050441/1001

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

whoa..maybe he was a buddist monk (reference to viet nam in the past)

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Like this Monk did in protest for peace during the Viet Nam war??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

right on sister mocassin./...that is exactly what i recall

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yep, me too. As a young person at that time, I was quite shocked by that.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Now that is crazy.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:o Someone recently told me their Aunt committed suicide this way. How someone can face that kind of human misery and suffering I dunno. Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Wow, that brings back memories! I remember when that photo was on the front page of every newspaper in N.Y.

miss_me_yet.jpg