James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I will watch closely to see if my approval comes before the TSC people or like james says I will be pushed back and have to wait longer than the 6 months I was expecting.....

Good Luck to all you ex-TSC's

Kez

Kezzie I am praying for your February 08 approval. I am right behind ya.............

I would hope that the transfers don't push you guys back and that VSC keeps on its six month approval track, but unless they push us to the back of the line I don't see how they can keep that up unless they hired some more help. Maybe you both will still slide in as they tee up the transfers . . . .

Meh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you James. Here is the update information to add to the list.

I-751 (Removal of conditions)

05-25-07 - I-751 sent to TSC

05-30-07 - NOA1

07-05-07 - Biometrics

01-31-08 - Transfer Notice to VSC

02-04-08 - Touched

02-22-08 - Touched

02-26-08 - Touched

We don't know what all this means, but it is driving us crazy too! It helps to be able to read on the forum and know that we are not alone.

Timeline

Adding Pici0274

Given the touching pattern, I wonder if we've been sorted through and handed out among adjudicators. Where's A_C? He should be the first indication that we're either being actively processed or in a box in the back corner of a closet somewhere.

tscvscloserlistkr1.jpg

UserName............NOA1 Date.......Biometrics......Last Touch......Approved

A_C.................02/21/07........03/15/07........02/22/08........--/--/--

ihateemo............03/03/07........04/??/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

tweety..............03/09/07........04/06/07........02/25/08........--/--/-- (service request)

junglee069..........03/13/07........04/14/07........02/14/08........--/--/--

burs................03/19/07........04/12/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

Gaston..............03/19/07........04/17/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

moben...............03/20/07........03/28/07........02/14/08........--/--/--

kn687...............03/21/07........03/29/07........02/25/08........--/--/-- (service request)

kalstravels.........03/23/07........04/20/07........02/25/08........--/--/-- (service request)

jsouthwick..........03/30/07........??/??/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

us1415..............04/18/07........05/12/07........02/14/08........--/--/--

utopiacowboy........04/19/07........05/??/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

licianne............04/20/07........04/25/07........02/25/08........--/--/-- (senator involved)

James...............04/20/07........05/31/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

Angel7422...........04/25/07........05/24/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

smartie.............05/03/07........06/09/07........02/25/08........--/--/--

Cassie..............05/09/07........06/04/07........02/26/08........--/--/--

baunzerbrudi........05/19/07........06/14/07........02/26/08........--/--/--

Pici0274............05/30/07........07/05/07........02/26/08........--/--/--

imailin.............06/07/07........08/??/07........02/26/08........--/--/--

Meh

this is funny they also sent me a letter saying that my card was in production ,please allow us 60 days to delivered it ,then at vancouver still pending , i do not undertand anything ,!!!!!this is going to far

post-45535-1204215595_thumb.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
this is funny they also sent me a letter saying that my card was in production ,please allow us 60 days to delivered it ,then at vancouver still pending , i do not undertand anything ,!!!!!this is going to far

Gaston, for your sake and everyone elses, that is wonderful news - congratulations! :dance::thumbs::dance:

Adding Pici0274

Given the touching pattern, I wonder if we've been sorted through and handed out among adjudicators. Where's A_C? He should be the first indication that we're either being actively processed or in a box in the back corner of a closet somewhere.

Here I am :whistle: Btw, I'm not a "He" but a "She" - just for clarification :devil:

Well, I didn't receive any emails from USCIS, BUT I just logged in to check on my file and, indeed, last touch was Feb 25!! I'll try to keep an eye on it more often to keep you all informed, after all, I am the leader of the loser list :dance:

Filed: Other Timeline

This news is both good news and bad; both hopeful and hope-dashing. Only the USCIS can pull off such senseless oxymoron.

Timeline

What??? I'd trust the letter over the online case status. I'm assuming it has the right name and case number and everything. What's the date on the letter?

Anyway, that's GREAT news! And you have 3/18/07 NOA1! That could mean they just blew through a bunch of cases and approved 'em wholesale! We'll know as other folks pick up their mail today and tomorrow . . . .

Meh

that letter was fron TSC before got transfered .anyways i hope everybody gets aprove soon ,and starts enyoing life without this feeling of being waiting for this card

that letter was fron TSC before got transfered .anyways i hope everybody gets aprove soon ,and starts enyoing life without this feeling of being waiting for this card

I think Gaston is confused. We all got the letter about the transfer that in the top right corner said "CRI89 approved." This This may be what he's talking 'bout. doesn't mean card production has been ordered though.

Timeline

I think Gaston is confused. We all got the letter about the transfer that in the top right corner said "CRI89 approved." This This may be what he's talking 'bout. doesn't mean card production has been ordered though.

Probably, but why would he say the letter told him his "card was in production"? And the letter was dated Jan. 23, a week before the transfer letter. But I find it hard to believe that they approved all of us at TSC and then transferred us to VSC for mere card production.

Meh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.