✿Ice Rain✿

APPLICANTS RECENT CONVERSATION-USCIS HOTLINE

34 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

DEAR EVERYONE, :star:

SINCE I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE, I FOUND THIS SITE THROUGH BROWSING THE NET HOPING TO FIND ANSWERS IN MY MIND..AND LUCKILY I FOUND THIS SITE,THANKS... :PWELL, I KNOW IT'S LATE BUT LET ME ALL GREET YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.. :luv::luv: :luv:

I REALLY WANT TO CALL THE USCIS HOTLINE MYSELF, BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY TO GET THROUGH AS MY HUSBAND SAID EVERYTIME HE CALLED IT OFTEN TOOK HIM AN HOUR FROM DIALING--PUT ON HOLD AND--TO FINALLY TALK TO A PERSON (WHICH FOR SOME REASON,NOT POLITE ENOUGH TO ANSWER QUERIES, OR MAYBE IT'S UNLUCKY FOR MY HUSBAND TO TALK TO A NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE :innocent:

I'D TRIED IT ONCE, AND NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TALK TO A PERSON (IT'S BECAUSE I GOT ZERO BALANCE FROM PUTTING ON HOLD ;) ) NEVER TRIED AGAIN COZ I REALIZED IT'S NOT PRACTICAL TO CALL USCIS HOTLINE WHEN YOU'RE ABROAD. AND ALSO, I THINK, POSTINGS HERE ARE FAR MORE INFORMATIVE FROM THEM.. B)

I AM STARTING THIS THREAD FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ABOUT THEIR RECENT CONVERSATION / INQUIRIES FROM THE USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE... I AM PRETTY MUCH SURE ANY POSTINGS HERE MIGHT BE A HELP FOR EVERYONE WHO , JUST LIKE ME ,A SEEKER FOR AN ANSWERS IN THEIR MINDS... :)

THANKS ALOT, AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE.. (F) (F) (F)

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

PLEASE POST ANY EXPERIENCES/ QUERIES YOU HAD HAD RECENTLY WITH THE USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE... ANY POSTINGS, GOOD OR BAD ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:luv: :luv: :luv:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Yes I did call to the USCIS Hotline by myself twice. You are right, they are impolite and not really help me out. Since I haven't received any NOA for my EAD and AP, and found that they were undeliverable on Dec 19th, then I called them and hoped that they can resend the notice receipts to me again, but they refused and just kept saying I need to be patient to receive it within 90 days (Nine Zero) and hung up!!! I feel so unrespectful and don't know what to do...

Oppositely, the officer at the US Embassy is more helpful, I told them my cases was like that (when I went there for my biometrics) and she checked the cases # for me, and also told me to call to their CS hotline for requesting them to send me again. Well, I don't bother to call again... :(

Edited by ViVi and JimJim

AOS Process:

- 11-28-07 I-485/I-765/I-131 sent

- 12-06-07 NOA1 of AOS

- 12-18-07 received RFE for I-864

- 12-20-07 EAD and AP touched (Notice Returned as Undeliverable)

- 01-04-08 Biometrics appointment done

- 01-19-08 resent hubby's income proof

- 01-28-08 AOS touched (Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed)

- 03-10-08 EAD and AP finally touched and approved!!! =)

- 03-12-08 Case Transfer to CSC

- 03-13-08 EAD Touched again (Card Production ordered)

- 03-17-08 AP and Transfer notice received in mail (AP valids until 03-09-09)

- 03-18-08 EAD touched again (Approval Notice sent)

- 03-20-08 EAD received in mail

- 03-27-08 AOS Touched everyday since 03-20 (Case pending)

- 04-01-08 Applied for my SSN with married name

- 04-07-08 SSN received in mail (YAY!!! No More ALIEN)

- 05-19-08 Received another RFE about medical

- 05-21-08 Visited family doctor for full medical exam

- 05-27-08 Visited civil surgeon to fill in I-693

- 05-28-08 Mailed out RFE reponse to CSC

- 05-30-08 USPS shows my RFE reponse was delivered at 11:22 AM in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607

- 06-04-08 RFE received and case processing has resumed

- 06-09-08 GC Card production ordered and welcome letter sent (6 months waiting!!!)

- 06-12-08 GC Approval Notice sent

- 06-16-08 GC and welcome letter received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I have called the USCIS hotline oh about a million times. I usually get lucky in the sense that the person is pretty nice. At least I think so....I can't really understand them because half the time they are hispanic and have a bad accent. Forget getting anything useful out of USCIS. They'll just tell you they're making a service request and call back in 30-90 days or to make an appointment with your local center. Which in my case is close to 4 hours away.

Dec 19, 2006 - Married at the city hall in Denmark

Jan 05, 2007 - Filed I-130 at the US embassy in Copenhagen (Approved)

Jan 30, 2007 - Received e-mail from embassy, I-130 has to be re-approved in London, we both need to file G-325A

Jan 31, 2007 - G-325A sent to US embassy in Copenhagen

Feb 15, 2007 - OP-169, DS 230 I & II, I-864 sent to US embassy in Copenhagen

Feb 27, 2007 - US embassy Copenhagen, I-130 re-approved and back

Mar 03, 2007 - Receive packet 4 - interview date April 12th

Mar 06, 2007 - Call from embassy - interview date is now on March 8th

Mar 08, 2007 - Interview at embassy - Visa approved IF medical report is all clear

Mar 14, 2007 - Medical exam

Apr 07, 2007 - Visa packet received

Apr 17, 2007 - POE Newark Intl. Airport

Apr 23, 2007 - USCIS refuse to change my mailing address

May 07, 2007 - Re-file for SSN

May 10, 2007 - USCIS receive visa packet from Newark

May 11, 2007 - Gets SSN

May 19, 2007 - Receive SS card

Jul 10, 2007 - Receive letter from TSC: greencard returned by post office - will re-send (duh!!!)

Sep 17, 2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

Feb 01, 2008 - Gets NC License - DMV will only issues it until Apr 17 08 (expiration date on entry visa in passport) since greencard not in hand

Mar 06, 2008 - After 10 months and some change GC FINALLY in hand!!

Apr 17 - Present: USCIS has managed to switch my case # with some else, send my greencard to the wrong address and had to make 3 - yes 3 - service requests on sending out my card

Timeline

SINCE I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE, I FOUND THIS SITE THROUGH BROWSING THE NET HOPING TO FIND ANSWERS IN MY MIND..AND LUCKILY I FOUND THIS SITE,THANKS... :PWELL, I KNOW IT'S LATE BUT LET ME ALL GREET YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.. :luv::luv: :luv:

I REALLY WANT TO CALL THE USCIS HOTLINE MYSELF, BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY TO GET THROUGH AS MY HUSBAND SAID EVERYTIME HE CALLED IT OFTEN TOOK HIM AN HOUR FROM DIALING--PUT ON HOLD AND--TO FINALLY TALK TO A PERSON (WHICH FOR SOME REASON,NOT POLITE ENOUGH TO ANSWER QUERIES, OR MAYBE IT'S UNLUCKY FOR MY HUSBAND TO TALK TO A NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE :innocent:

I'D TRIED IT ONCE, AND NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TALK TO A PERSON (IT'S BECAUSE I GOT ZERO BALANCE FROM PUTTING ON HOLD ;) ) NEVER TRIED AGAIN COZ I REALIZED IT'S NOT PRACTICAL TO CALL USCIS HOTLINE WHEN YOU'RE ABROAD. AND ALSO, I THINK, POSTINGS HERE ARE FAR MORE INFORMATIVE FROM THEM.. B)

I AM STARTING THIS THREAD FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ABOUT THEIR RECENT CONVERSATION / INQUIRIES FROM THE USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE... I AM PRETTY MUCH SURE ANY POSTINGS HERE MIGHT BE A HELP FOR EVERYONE WHO , JUST LIKE ME ,A SEEKER FOR AN ANSWERS IN THEIR MINDS... :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I call uscis CSC just about every other day checking on our petition. Yesterday I called and checked on our RFE that I had to send in. I did speak to a lady and she did have an accent , which I had to listen very carefully to what she was saying to me. I did say excuse me a few times, cause I just didn't understand her. But she is the only one that took my phone # and told me she would give me a callback either that day or a week :huh: (yeah right) , but anywho......she did say to me " You have called ALOTTA TIMES" and I was like YES and I am sure I am not the only one :)

It has been 8 mths of waiting for our NOA2 and there has only been 2 csr's that I would say that was really RUDE, but other than that, overall they have been nice and pretty much very unhelpful :whistle: I can say they are very Scripted and hardly let you get a word in... :yes:

my 2 cents

Aisha-Qasim

Edited by ♥ QaSiM--aIsHa

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

I have called the USCIS customer service line about one million times.Sometimes the people are nice,and at times they can be rude and obnoxious.They are not helpful at all so instead of getting my blood pressure sky high,I 've stopped calling them.Now, I call my congressman's office,his staff is way more helpful because they have access to direct lines.I remember not too long ago,I got so angry when a lady at the USCIS cusomer service told me "I don't know,does your fiance have a criminal background." when I asked what was taking them so long with my case.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called twice, and my husband called once.

We didn't have to wait THAT long thankfully!

But the first time I called, someone answered and then put me on hold for a minute or two, and when he came back, I could barely hear him for some reason.

The second time I called, I had to wait 5-10 minutes or so, and the girl who answered was quick and not very helpful. When I was off the phone with her I realized she was assuming my case was like anyone else's.

When my husband called, he was on hold for a short time, but a very nice, friendly lady answered, and seemed helpful.

That's it.

Now we're just hoping it's a nice representative who is looking at our case.

Edited by Melyssa

March 6, 2007 - I-129F package sent

March 21, 2007 - I-129F NOA2

October 17, 2007 - K1 interview - approved

October 19, 2007 - K1 arrived in mail

October 21, 2007 - US entry

October 23, 2007 - Wedding day

November 27, 2007 - AOS, EAD, AP package sent

December 7, 2007 - Received all 3 NOA's for AOS, AP & EAD

December 10, 2007 - Received letter for biometrics appointment

January 2, 2008 - I-485 transferred to California

January 3, 2008 - Biometrics

January 16, 2008 - RFE for I-485

January 22, 2008 - RFE for I-485 arrived

January 23, 2008 - AP approved

January 25, 2008 - Case status finally updated: AP approved January 23!

January 31, 2008 - EAD card production ordered

February 2, 2008 - AP arrived in mail

February 5, 2008 - Sending a letter/RFE to CSC

February 5, 2008 - EAD card production ordered (again?!)

February 7, 2008 - RFE/letter arrived at CSC

February 7, 2008 - EAD approval sent

February 9, 2008 - EAD card received, dated January 23rd!

February 25, 2008 - CSC finally acknowledges receiving RFE

February 27, 2008 - I-485 APPROVED!

February 27, 2008 - Online case status: notice mailed welcoming new permanent resident.

March 3, 2008 - Received welcome letter

March 3, 2008 - I-485 approval letter sent

March 6, 2008 - Green card arrived in mail.

November 2009 - Removal of conditions...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hmmm I found that if husband calls, they will answer more friendly and helpful!!! Not sure if it is most of the hotline staffs are ladies?!?! :secret:

Edited by ViVi and JimJim

AOS Process:

- 11-28-07 I-485/I-765/I-131 sent

- 12-06-07 NOA1 of AOS

- 12-18-07 received RFE for I-864

- 12-20-07 EAD and AP touched (Notice Returned as Undeliverable)

- 01-04-08 Biometrics appointment done

- 01-19-08 resent hubby's income proof

- 01-28-08 AOS touched (Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed)

- 03-10-08 EAD and AP finally touched and approved!!! =)

- 03-12-08 Case Transfer to CSC

- 03-13-08 EAD Touched again (Card Production ordered)

- 03-17-08 AP and Transfer notice received in mail (AP valids until 03-09-09)

- 03-18-08 EAD touched again (Approval Notice sent)

- 03-20-08 EAD received in mail

- 03-27-08 AOS Touched everyday since 03-20 (Case pending)

- 04-01-08 Applied for my SSN with married name

- 04-07-08 SSN received in mail (YAY!!! No More ALIEN)

- 05-19-08 Received another RFE about medical

- 05-21-08 Visited family doctor for full medical exam

- 05-27-08 Visited civil surgeon to fill in I-693

- 05-28-08 Mailed out RFE reponse to CSC

- 05-30-08 USPS shows my RFE reponse was delivered at 11:22 AM in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607

- 06-04-08 RFE received and case processing has resumed

- 06-09-08 GC Card production ordered and welcome letter sent (6 months waiting!!!)

- 06-12-08 GC Approval Notice sent

- 06-16-08 GC and welcome letter received

I call uscis CSC just about every other day checking on our petition. Yesterday I called and checked on our RFE that I had to send in. I did speak to a lady and she did have an accent , which I had to listen very carefully to what she was saying to me. I did say excuse me a few times, cause I just didn't understand her. But she is the only one that took my phone # and told me she would give me a callback either that day or a week :huh: (yeah right) , but anywho......she did say to me " You have called ALOTTA TIMES" and I was like YES and I am sure I am not the only one :)

It has been 8 mths of waiting for our NOA2 and there has only been 2 csr's that I would say that was really RUDE, but other than that, overall they have been nice and pretty much very unhelpful :whistle: I can say they are very Scripted and hardly let you get a word in... :yes:

my 2 cents

Aisha-Qasim

Aisha-Qasim,

LOL hun, you call too much, well maybe if they stopped touching so much and really got something done, then you would not have to call - I dont call anymore because it really is tearing up the stitches from the last call that made me laugh so hard that I had to go to the emergency room ( j/k). The last call about did me in, here is how it went:

Me: I would like to know the current status of my case, well as current as you can give me on my I-130 applicaton

CS - You are not in the system.

Me- I know that - that is why I am calling it is dated December 21st 2007 why is it not the system yet?

CS - Are you sure its a I-797C and are you sure the names are correct and its your application for your beneficiary?

Me - Sh&* yes I have waited four and half months for this little goodie that cost me some quid

CS - silence

Me - ellllooooooo

CS - silence

Me- ellllooo anyone there

CS - click

xxxxxx

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

my 2 cents

Aisha-Qasim

Aisha-Qasim,

LOL hun, you call too much, well maybe if they stopped touching so much and really got something done, then you would not have to call - I dont call anymore because it really is tearing up the stitches from the last call that made me laugh so hard that I had to go to the emergency room ( j/k). The last call about did me in, here is how it went:

Me: I would like to know the current status of my case, well as current as you can give me on my I-130 applicaton

Me- I know that - that is why I am calling it is dated December 21st 2007 why is it not the system yet?

CS - Are you sure its a I-797C and are you sure the names are correct and its your application for your beneficiary?

Me - Sh&* yes I have waited four and half months for this little goodie that cost me some quid

CS - silence

Me - ellllooooooo

CS - silence

CS - click

xxxxxx

THAT'S SUCH A POOR CS.. HOPE U DIDN'T GET HIGH BLOOD ABT THAT.. :luv: I , MYSELF DONT LIKE THE WAY "SOME" CS TALK TO THE CALLERS. :hehe:

my 2 cents

Aisha-Qasim

Aisha-Qasim,

CS - silence

Me - ellllooooooo

CS - silence

CS - click

xxxxxx

THAT'S SUCH A POOR CS.. HOPE U DIDN'T GET HIGH BLOOD ABT THAT.. :luv: I , MYSELF DONT LIKE THE WAY "SOME" CS TALK TO THE CALLERS. :hehe:

Tis ok hun, use to it, I really dont call anymore because they cant tell me anything new, just what they read off their website which we all can see - when I get past them and go to the IO, well those stories are pretty good - but again, just will wait for a touch hell i will take a good beating at this point :devil:

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

my 2 cents

Aisha-Qasim

Aisha-Qasim,

CS - silence

Me - ellllooooooo

CS - silence

CS - click

xxxxxx

Tis ok hun, use to it, I really dont call anymore because they cant tell me anything new, just what they read off their website which we all can see - when I get past them and go to the IO, well those stories are pretty good - but again, just will wait for a touch hell i will take a good beating at this point :devil:

HEHEHE.. :D:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

HELLO,

MY HUSBAND CALLED THE USCIS HOTLINE TODAY , ABOUT THE WRONG SPELLING IN OUR NOA1 (K3) , AND HE TALKED TO A GIRL, THE GIRL DID SOMETHING TO FIX OUR PROB.. IT WAS GOOD THIS TIME ITS NOT RUDE PERSON, IT WAS NICE, HE SAID THAT CSC IS ON AUGUST NOW , AND SHE SAID TO MY HUSBAND THAT WE SHOULD EXPECT TO BE APPROVED BY NEXT MONTH... AS WE ARE SEPTEMBER FILER.. I HOPE SHE SPOKE LIKE AN ANGEL AND WILL COME TRUE.. (L) (L) (L)

BUT I HAVE TO GOODNIGHT NOW . AND TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER... (L) (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have only talked to a few rude ones, but you know what gets me the most........LOL

when you call and can't understand them at all. They have an accent and you have to say "HUH" LOL Usually these are the officers with the CSC that I spoke to over our RFE.

Aisha

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.