APPLICANTS RECENT CONVERSATION-USCIS HOTLINE

34 posts in this topic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Yeah I waited for 20 minutes and still can't talk to a Customer Representative... :angry:

Hey, but today I called again 1-800-375-5283, then press 1 for English, press 2 and then press 6...just a while I can talk with someone this time, this's a man (so far the previous calls, I just talked with some mean women) Maybe i called too many times, I don't wait to listen all the instructions, just click click click...

I think you may try next time!! (1->2->6) Good Luck!! :thumbs:

Unfortunately, Im unable to get to talk with a real person. I dont know what number/s to dial to get to a customer representative.

AOS Process:

- 11-28-07 I-485/I-765/I-131 sent

- 12-06-07 NOA1 of AOS

- 12-18-07 received RFE for I-864

- 12-20-07 EAD and AP touched (Notice Returned as Undeliverable)

- 01-04-08 Biometrics appointment done

- 01-19-08 resent hubby's income proof

- 01-28-08 AOS touched (Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed)

- 03-10-08 EAD and AP finally touched and approved!!! =)

- 03-12-08 Case Transfer to CSC

- 03-13-08 EAD Touched again (Card Production ordered)

- 03-17-08 AP and Transfer notice received in mail (AP valids until 03-09-09)

- 03-18-08 EAD touched again (Approval Notice sent)

- 03-20-08 EAD received in mail

- 03-27-08 AOS Touched everyday since 03-20 (Case pending)

- 04-01-08 Applied for my SSN with married name

- 04-07-08 SSN received in mail (YAY!!! No More ALIEN)

- 05-19-08 Received another RFE about medical

- 05-21-08 Visited family doctor for full medical exam

- 05-27-08 Visited civil surgeon to fill in I-693

- 05-28-08 Mailed out RFE reponse to CSC

- 05-30-08 USPS shows my RFE reponse was delivered at 11:22 AM in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607

- 06-04-08 RFE received and case processing has resumed

- 06-09-08 GC Card production ordered and welcome letter sent (6 months waiting!!!)

- 06-12-08 GC Approval Notice sent

- 06-16-08 GC and welcome letter received

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO, IT'S ME AGAIN.. MY GOSH!! I FINISHED TALKING TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE JUST NOW, SHE SAID SHE CANT GIVE ME INFORMATION, AND ITS MY HUSBAND (PETITIONER) WHO SHOULD CALL NOT ME.. I FOLLOWED THE ADVISE TO CALL 001-800-375-5283-122421-CASE NUMBER-1,1.. WHY THE PERSON I TALKED COULDNT GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION? AM I NOT ALLOWED? IM THE BENEFICIARY AND NOT THE PETITIONER..

tHANKS SO MUCH.. IM JUST CONFUSED NOW..

Timeline
Fabulous!!! It didnt take too long to get to speak with the customer representative. I have all of my questions answered. I feel so at ease now and satisfied.

hi, are you the petitioner or the beneficiary??

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
HELLO, IT'S ME AGAIN.. MY GOSH!! I FINISHED TALKING TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE JUST NOW, SHE SAID SHE CANT GIVE ME INFORMATION, AND ITS MY HUSBAND (PETITIONER) WHO SHOULD CALL NOT ME.. I FOLLOWED THE ADVISE TO CALL 001-800-375-5283-122421-CASE NUMBER-1,1.. WHY THE PERSON I TALKED COULDNT GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION? AM I NOT ALLOWED? IM THE BENEFICIARY AND NOT THE PETITIONER..

Next time, have a male voice call them and tell them you're the petioner. They cant tell. ;-)

The person just needs to know the case number, names, and the beneficiarys birth date. That's all they ask everytime I've called them in the past

Timeline

Next time, have a male voice call them and tell them you're the petioner. They cant tell. ;-)

The person just needs to know the case number, names, and the beneficiarys birth date. That's all they ask everytime I've called them in the past

Hi, thanks for that... I just let my husband called now.. And he also called for his senator's help just today after talkin the uscis.. The senator's secretary ask for our infos and hopefully to hear from them this week or next week.. Thanks again.. :luv: :luv:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I think this is because your case is a K-3. So they need to talk to the petitioner.

My case is different, AOS, and they requested me (the beneficiary) to call. But haha maybe they heard a man's voice, so they still answer my hubby. :lol:

AOS Process:

- 11-28-07 I-485/I-765/I-131 sent

- 12-06-07 NOA1 of AOS

- 12-18-07 received RFE for I-864

- 12-20-07 EAD and AP touched (Notice Returned as Undeliverable)

- 01-04-08 Biometrics appointment done

- 01-19-08 resent hubby's income proof

- 01-28-08 AOS touched (Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed)

- 03-10-08 EAD and AP finally touched and approved!!! =)

- 03-12-08 Case Transfer to CSC

- 03-13-08 EAD Touched again (Card Production ordered)

- 03-17-08 AP and Transfer notice received in mail (AP valids until 03-09-09)

- 03-18-08 EAD touched again (Approval Notice sent)

- 03-20-08 EAD received in mail

- 03-27-08 AOS Touched everyday since 03-20 (Case pending)

- 04-01-08 Applied for my SSN with married name

- 04-07-08 SSN received in mail (YAY!!! No More ALIEN)

- 05-19-08 Received another RFE about medical

- 05-21-08 Visited family doctor for full medical exam

- 05-27-08 Visited civil surgeon to fill in I-693

- 05-28-08 Mailed out RFE reponse to CSC

- 05-30-08 USPS shows my RFE reponse was delivered at 11:22 AM in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607

- 06-04-08 RFE received and case processing has resumed

- 06-09-08 GC Card production ordered and welcome letter sent (6 months waiting!!!)

- 06-12-08 GC Approval Notice sent

- 06-16-08 GC and welcome letter received

Timeline
I think this is because your case is a K-3. So they need to talk to the petitioner.

My case is different, AOS, and they requested me (the beneficiary) to call. But haha maybe they heard a man's voice, so they still answer my hubby. :lol:

Opps.. we filed two.. Though, The case number i entered was from our IR-130 petition... not the K3.. Anyway, my husband called already today so i feel better now, even we didnt get good answers from them. hehe :luv:

Timeline
Hello shape of my heart!

Im the beneficiary. How do you make the quotes here lol? so people wont get confused who Iam answering to.

Hi There.. Im the alien too.. :luv: At the right side you will see "quote button" and beside is "reply button" , first hit the the quote, after that hit reply button.. then , there that means you've quoted already the person you wanted to reply..and so you can type your answer already.. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Fabulous!!! It didnt take too long to get to speak with the customer representative. I have all of my questions answered. I feel so at ease now and satisfied.

hi, are you the petitioner or the beneficiary??

Ok...let me test here. Thanks a lot shape heart!

Timeline

i think CSC is doing progress now compared with the previous months.. :yes:

Go to My controls from there you will see Manage Friends. And you can add me already.. :yes: Thanks

No, I dont. I got a mail from VJ that says you added me as your friend...how do I add you? hehehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.