no name

Another state against illegals

53 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Tomorrow I will create a Venn diagram with ducks and donkeys...but doing so today would violate something or other.

With all due respect to my brother Dean, I don't see why we need to bring donkeys into this.

Looking forward to the Venn diagram. Carry on.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
your facts are off...

illegals by percentage (from other thread)

Mexicans make up over half of undocumented immigrants—57% of the total, or about 5.3 million.

Latin Americans - Another 2.2 million (23%)

About 10% are from Asia

5% from Europe and Canada

5% from the rest of the world.

------------

total: 100%

How do we know how many undocumented workers there are and what their nationality is? If we know all of this, they are document. Isn't it kind of stupid to post statistics about a group whom data is not readily available?

From the other thread:

We estimate the number of undocumented immigrants by subtracting legal foreign-born residents from the total foreign-born population. This total is based on the March 2002 Current Population Survey (CPS) with an allowance for immigrants not included in the CPS. To estimate the number of legal residents, we use official data, mostly provided by the Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies, for the following categories: (a. legal permanent residents, i.e., green-card holders including amnesty recipients under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; (b. refugees, asylees and parolees; and © legal temporary residents, which include students, professors, high-tech workers, and a number of other temporary visa holders.

"Undocumented immigrants" are those who do not fall into any of our legal categories. Two groups account for most undocumented immigrants: (a) those who entered the country without valid documents, including people crossing the Southwestern border clandestinely; and (b. those who entered with valid visas but overstayed their visas' expiration or otherwise violated the terms of their admission. Some undocumented immigrants in our estimate have legal authorization to live and work in the United States. Two such groups—those with temporary protected status (TPS) and asylum applicants—may account for as much as 10 percent of our estimate.

We use the term "undocumented immigrants" but they are also referred to elsewhere as unauthorized migrants, illegal immigrants, illegal aliens, and undocumented aliens.

In other words, they just make it up.

Edited by AnewKINDofFEELIN

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

so, the percentage of latino population who is illegal, makes it ok for kaydee to say that a place was 'besieged' by latinos, as if it were an infestation of insects, or a deadly virus? or somehow it grants you the power of telling which latino by mere probability is legal or illegal??

it means that if you saw me, and the other latinos in this website, talking spanish to each other in a mall, someone in this site (dont doubt it) would think that at least half of the vj latino people, is illegal, by mere inderect observation.. how fukcin pathetic

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
so, the percentage of latino population who is illegal, makes it ok for kaydee to say that a place was 'besieged' by latinos, as if it were an infestation of insects, or a deadly virus? or somehow it grants you the power of telling which latino by mere probability is legal or illegal??

it means that if you saw me, and the other latinos in this website, talking spanish to each other in a mall, someone in this site (dont doubt it) would think that at least half of the vj latino people, is illegal, by mere inderect observation.. how fukcin pathetic

Actually since he said Hispanics, it should also include Spaniards. Damn Serrano ham eating Visigoths!!

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

be·sieged, be·sieg·ing, be·sieg·es

1. To surround with hostile forces.

2. To crowd around; hem in.

3. To harass or importune, as with requests: Reporters besieged the winner for interviews.

4. To cause to feel distressed or worried: She was besieged by problems.

Besiege.. how do you fukcin dare to use that word.. why are they bothering you so much.. because they are hispanic? because your i-radar tells you they don't have a green card? I won't get over that word.. it's so effin offensive, I wonder why noone has reported you yet

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif