no name

Another state against illegals

53 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I've lived in "Chicagoland" for nearly ten years now.....I can absolutely attest to the fact that I was shocked, and I really mean shocked, when I moved here as to the number of "undocumented aliens"......

That was ten years ago, now it's absurdly indescribable. There was once a Forrest Preserve I went to oftentimes but it has been literally besieged by Hispanics, mostly illegal, on the weekends and is now a very high crime area.

These are the facts.

do you get a rash by being around hispanics? do you have an IR green card reader to exactly know if they are illegals?? besieged, lol,ohh the hispanic invation.. it must be horrible to be in a public place packed with hispanics... why don't you just say you hate seeing hispanics in public places, what ratio is tolerable for you?

Yeah a mi tambien me dio esa impresion hermano...

Oh sorry... DIS IS AMERICA U Spi....

Damn criminal scum... they must also be liberals waiting to vote for Obama. Lol

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I've lived in "Chicagoland" for nearly ten years now.....I can absolutely attest to the fact that I was shocked, and I really mean shocked, when I moved here as to the number of "undocumented aliens"......

That was ten years ago, now it's absurdly indescribable. There was once a Forrest Preserve I went to oftentimes but it has been literally besieged by Hispanics, mostly illegal, on the weekends and is now a very high crime area.

These are the facts.

do you get a rash by being around hispanics? do you have an IR green card reader to exactly know if they are illegals?? besieged, lol,ohh the hispanic invation.. it must be horrible to be in a public place packed with hispanics... why don't you just say you hate seeing hispanics in public places, what ratio is tolerable for you?

not if they're illegals, nope. :no:

Edited by devilette

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

These are the facts.

maybe 1 hispanic per 4 whites and 2 blacks is more acceptable.. and of course, no spanish! because you can't speak spanish in a public area, or they might think you're illegal!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

One wonders just how one can know that 'most are illegal' when plainly, there is no way of telling just by looking. Maybe we should ask the illegals to identify themselves with little yellow stars or something. It would make it so much easier for everyone.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
One wonders just how one can know that 'most are illegal' when plainly, there is no way of telling just by looking. Maybe we should ask the illegals to identify themselves with little yellow stars or something. It would make it so much easier for everyone.

oh I know several members from this site that can tell if they are illegal just by looks.. is like a gaydar, but this is for illegals..

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Pretty soon it will be illegal to be brown in this country, if people like Katie have their way.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

brown(1).jpg

viva la raza.. cabrones

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Well, I'm glad my state is one of them making an effort. I can say with certainty that if this is passed, and places are reported as the should be, at least 2000 jobs will open up immediately. Jobs that CITIZENS desperately need. I'm talking about Foxconn, of course, my former employer. The assembly line jobs are held almost exclusively by illegals. Illegals from Mexico, Kenya, Nigeria, El Salvador, and other places. 80% are from Mexico. These are the sorts who don't show up for work when rumours of a raid are circulated. These are the sorts who disappear once it is discovered by their employing agency that 14 of them are using the same SSN. These things all happened while I worked at Foxconn, and is why I can say with certainty that at least 2000 jobs will open up to any legal worker who needs to work.

I have nothing against Mexicans - nothing at all. I have nothing against people who aren't white. I DO have something against people who are here illegally.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

oh I know several members from this site that can tell if they are illegal just by looks.. is like a gaydar, but this is for illegals..

Would those be the ones who also have a problem with basic math? Let's try another math problem. If 57% of illegal immigrants are from Latin American countries (including Mexico) what % of people of Latin American decent (including Mexico) are illegal?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Would those be the ones who also have a problem with basic math? Let's try another math problem. If 57% of illegal immigrants are from Latin American countries (including Mexico) what % of people of Latin American decent (including Mexico) are illegal?

93.6% ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

93.6% ;)

Which rounds up to 100%.

your facts are off...

illegals by percentage (from other thread)

Mexicans make up over half of undocumented immigrants—57% of the total, or about 5.3 million.

Latin Americans - Another 2.2 million (23%)

About 10% are from Asia

5% from Europe and Canada

5% from the rest of the world.

------------

total: 100%