no name

Another state against illegals

53 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I've lived in "Chicagoland" for nearly ten years now.....I can absolutely attest to the fact that I was shocked, and I really mean shocked, when I moved here as to the number of "undocumented aliens"......

That was ten years ago, now it's absurdly indescribable. There was once a Forrest Preserve I went to oftentimes but it has been literally besieged by Hispanics, mostly illegal, on the weekends and is now a very high crime area.

These are the facts.

do you get a rash by being around hispanics? do you have an IR green card reader to exactly know if they are illegals?? besieged, lol,ohh the hispanic invation.. it must be horrible to be in a public place packed with hispanics... why don't you just say you hate seeing hispanics in public places, what ratio is tolerable for you?

Yeah a mi tambien me dio esa impresion hermano...

Oh sorry... DIS IS AMERICA U Spi....

Damn criminal scum... they must also be liberals waiting to vote for Obama. Lol

maybe 1 hispanic per 4 whites and 2 blacks is more acceptable.. and of course, no spanish! because you can't speak spanish in a public area, or they might think you're illegal!

LOL

Spani-waht??

Maybe the All American can just simply go to these places that are teeming with presumed illegals and just yell out La Migra.

One wonders just how one can know that 'most are illegal' when plainly, there is no way of telling just by looking. Maybe we should ask the illegals to identify themselves with little yellow stars or something. It would make it so much easier for everyone.

I'm sure one of our graphic artists here can come up with a yellow burrito instead.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
One wonders just how one can know that 'most are illegal' when plainly, there is no way of telling just by looking. Maybe we should ask the illegals to identify themselves with little yellow stars or something. It would make it so much easier for everyone.

I'm sure one of our graphic artists here can come up with a yellow burrito instead.

You could make quite a pretty yellow star with a few nachos.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Timeline
Well, I'm glad my state is one of them making an effort. I can say with certainty that if this is passed, and places are reported as the should be, at least 2000 jobs will open up immediately. Jobs that CITIZENS desperately need. I'm talking about Foxconn, of course, my former employer. The assembly line jobs are held almost exclusively by illegals. Illegals from Mexico, Kenya, Nigeria, El Salvador, and other places. 80% are from Mexico. These are the sorts who don't show up for work when rumours of a raid are circulated. These are the sorts who disappear once it is discovered by their employing agency that 14 of them are using the same SSN. These things all happened while I worked at Foxconn, and is why I can say with certainty that at least 2000 jobs will open up to any legal worker who needs to work.

I have nothing against Mexicans - nothing at all. I have nothing against people who aren't white. I DO have something against people who are here illegally.

Yeah, the companies, under current business practices and strengths, will want to pay higher wages. I see something else happening, but hey, every state has a right to do itself in if it wants to, since we want to treat the symptoms but not the signs of the disease.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I've lived in "Chicagoland" for nearly ten years now.....I can absolutely attest to the fact that I was shocked, and I really mean shocked, when I moved here as to the number of "undocumented aliens"......

That was ten years ago, now it's absurdly indescribable. There was once a Forrest Preserve I went to oftentimes but it has been literally besieged by Hispanics, mostly illegal, on the weekends and is now a very high crime area.

These are the facts.

do you get a rash by being around hispanics? do you have an IR green card reader to exactly know if they are illegals?? besieged, lol,ohh the hispanic invation.. it must be horrible to be in a public place packed with hispanics... why don't you just say you hate seeing hispanics in public places, what ratio is tolerable for you?

maybe 1 hispanic per 4 whites and 2 blacks is more acceptable.. and of course, no spanish! because you can't speak spanish in a public area, or they might think you're illegal!

LOL

Spani-waht??

Maybe the All American can just simply go to these places that are teeming with presumed illegals and just yell out La Migra.

I have done that before, like watching cockroaches scatter when you turn the lights on.......

Timeline

These are the facts.

LOL

Spani-waht??

I have done that before, like watching cockroaches scatter when you turn the lights on.......

Well there you go, problem solved. Park/forest preserve/restaurant/shopping center/etc cleared of ilegales and the good old All-Americans can go about their happy lives.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
your facts are off...

illegals by percentage (from other thread)

Mexicans make up over half of undocumented immigrants—57% of the total, or about 5.3 million.

Latin Americans - Another 2.2 million (23%)

About 10% are from Asia

5% from Europe and Canada

5% from the rest of the world.

------------

total: 100%

How do we know how many undocumented workers there are and what their nationality is? If we know all of this, they are document. Isn't it kind of stupid to post statistics about a group whom data is not readily available?

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Timeline
I don't believe it. Talk about a big #######.

Or a small one, pending psychological analysis of self-complexes.

I'll have to create a new Venn diagram to incorporate the # of dicks in group I and group USA.

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
your facts are off...

Mexicans make up over half of undocumented immigrants—57% of the total, or about 5.3 million.

About 10% are from Asia

------------

How do we know how many undocumented workers there are and what their nationality is? If we know all of this, they are document. Isn't it kind of stupid to post statistics about a group whom data is not readily available?

not nearly as stupid as being a cheerleader for people breaking the laws of our nation.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline
I'll have to create a new Venn diagram to incorporate the % of dicks in group I and group USA.

Unfortunately the proportion will only serve to tell us the obvious... there is a lack of humanity aplenty.

Tomorrow I will create a Venn diagram with ducks and donkeys...but doing so today would violate something or other.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
your facts are off...

About 10% are from Asia

------------

From the other thread:

We estimate the number of undocumented immigrants by subtracting legal foreign-born residents from the total foreign-born population. This total is based on the March 2002 Current Population Survey (CPS) with an allowance for immigrants not included in the CPS. To estimate the number of legal residents, we use official data, mostly provided by the Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies, for the following categories: (a. legal permanent residents, i.e., green-card holders including amnesty recipients under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; (b. refugees, asylees and parolees; and © legal temporary residents, which include students, professors, high-tech workers, and a number of other temporary visa holders.

"Undocumented immigrants" are those who do not fall into any of our legal categories. Two groups account for most undocumented immigrants: (a) those who entered the country without valid documents, including people crossing the Southwestern border clandestinely; and (b. those who entered with valid visas but overstayed their visas' expiration or otherwise violated the terms of their admission. Some undocumented immigrants in our estimate have legal authorization to live and work in the United States. Two such groups—those with temporary protected status (TPS) and asylum applicants—may account for as much as 10 percent of our estimate.

We use the term "undocumented immigrants" but they are also referred to elsewhere as unauthorized migrants, illegal immigrants, illegal aliens, and undocumented aliens.

Edited by devilette