LuzyC

Work-related Stress Can Kill

40 posts in this topic

I saw how how Gary get stressed at work everyday and now I am worried that it harm him - health wise. :blink:

I see also how pressure he was all the time. He has Sunday-off but he is on call so he didn't have peace of mind and enjoy his day off. :(

That and this information, I feel I'm stressed also! :crying:

http://davesdaily.com/out.php?id=36921&amp...nFgEWFK0oadk3QF

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take a stress management class, they do really help. I have been a programmer for over 30 years and project deadlines are very stressful so my company started giving us stress management classes. It really helped. Now I am a civil servant so we are living stress-free lives :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

stress is very ahrmful sister luz..and there are many ways to reduce the impact one feels

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Just take a stress management class, they do really help. I have been a programmer for over 30 years and project deadlines are very stressful so my company started giving us stress management classes. It really helped. Now I am a civil servant so we are living stress-free lives :P

Did you get that stress management class at work?

LUZ.gif

My husband and I need to take these classes before stress consumes the rest of our lives. :help:

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, stress is unhealthy. Tell me about it. :(

For the past year I have been having stress related Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss/ Tinnitus - my ears ring and rustle, luckily it's only one ear at a time, it buzzes and it is really annoying, because all I hear is a beeping noise. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Argh.

I just need to do less overtime and go on vacation once in a while...and I am now trying yoga, autogenic training and progressive muscle relaxation in order to relax in the evenings :) I need to learn how to chill :lol:

Maybe take Gary for a walk in the evenings, some fresh air and a nice walk should be helping him to relieve the stress.

Edited by Julie

Yeah, stress is unhealthy. Tell me about it. :(

For the past year I have been having stress related Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss/ Tinnitus - my ears ring and rustle, luckily it's only one ear at a time, it buzzes and it is really annoying, because all I hear is a beeping noise. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Argh.

I just need to do less overtime and go on vacation once in a while...and I am now trying yoga, autogenic training and progressive muscle relaxation in order to relax in the evenings :) I need to learn how to chill :lol:

Maybe take Gary for a walk in the evenings, some fresh air and a nice walk should be helping him to relieve the stress.

Thanks Julie

Gary come home from work midnight depends if theres overtime .. and he just relax watching TV, a snack, fireplace and VJ.. :lol:

Sometimes I dance nekkid to help him out, lol! j/k :lol:

LUZ.gif

:thumbs: :thumbs: :blush:

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

my idea of stress relief :thumbs:

1835726177_b94d05ef96.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow! You have all that there in your fridge? and you drink all that?

i'll have to show you nessa's fridge :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I should be dead by now :wacko:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Wow! You have all that there in your fridge? and you drink all that?

i'll have to show you nessa's fridge :lol:

whoa, a most excellent stock brother charles..my respects

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835