LuzyC

Brrrrr! Its Cold Outside!!!

48 posts in this topic

I've never feel so cold before brrrr!!cold_211.gif

Its below 0 for the last few days and it is painfully cold! It made you feel like your sick with this weather..03.gif

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

I hope hubby no work today..all I want is to cuddled up watching TV and.. :devil: j/k :P

Hope EVERYBODY is safe and sound and happy even its cold out there.. :luv::dance:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luzy, Lira thinks its cold here and it's only in the upper 30s. I explained to her that this is one of the warmest states but she's still complaining, :lol:

Luzy, Lira thinks its cold here and it's only in the upper 30s. I explained to her that this is one of the warmest states but she's still complaining, :lol:

:lol::lol:

We're not used to the weather here that is why we always feel its cold..if the temperature drops at 65 we are wearing jacket and sweatshirt in the Philippines.. :lol:

We will get used to it someday..I wish.. :D

How's her cravings and moods?

LUZ.gif

:lol::lol:

We're not used to the weather here that is why we always feel its cold..if the temperature drops at 65 we are wearing jacket and sweatshirt in the Philippines.. :lol:

We will get used to it someday..I wish.. :D

How's her cravings and moods?

She's been feeling better, she gained 12 pounds in the last 2 weeks. :)

Brrrrrr....sis! Have you and Robin gone ice skating yet? :D

Not yet..but I don't think I'm gonna like skating..scared to fall off..I make mistake walk on the ice the other day and I my sweet azz land flat and see my feet up in the air..arrggg! Can't get up for awhile..bad fall! Believe me bro..I saw tweetie chirping in my head with that fall!!!shockin.gif:lol:

I won't let Gary to touch or hold me for a day! :P

She's been feeling better, she gained 12 pounds in the last 2 weeks. :)

Glad to hear that Daddy Chad! :thumbs::P

LUZ.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Luz - you need warmer winter clothing - that was just a light jacket you were wearing - you need a ski jacket!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been teasing my fellow yardies that it's a cool 70 degrees here in south florida (it was 58 this morning). It is wickedly windy here though; I have my sweater on because it's a bit cooler than I am used to (I'm a Caribbean girl as well). I hope you all get some warmer weather soon :thumbs:

Love the pics :thumbs:

Edited by JA Tam

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Luz - you need warmer winter clothing - that was just a light jacket you were wearing - you need a ski jacket!

I have few winter jacket at home Kathryn..I just don't wear them when we drop by at this place..I told Gary to stop at the riverside ,Robin and I are so curious to see up close what it looks like there.. :D

LUZ.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

agreed - and a watch cap :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!