692 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
She didn't say which Friday or Monday, did she?

This waiting is the worst waiting yet. :(

The Friday of the interview or Monday the 20th. I still haven't heard anything either.

Maybe Seattle is just not updating 'touches'? One day we'll check our mail and there it will be - no email, no touch.

I noticed that the 2 people in Feb filing haven't checked in at all yet. I guess they're in the same boat.

Still nothing. Tomorrow is a week. :huh:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She didn't say which Friday or Monday, did she?

This waiting is the worst waiting yet. :(

The Friday of the interview or Monday the 20th. I still haven't heard anything either.

Maybe Seattle is just not updating 'touches'? One day we'll check our mail and there it will be - no email, no touch.

I noticed that the 2 people in Feb filing haven't checked in at all yet. I guess they're in the same boat.

Still nothing. Tomorrow is a week. :huh:

Hello ALL Seattle VJ, I am going to my interview the other week and I am reading many posts of people not feeling comfortable about the results...today I read a post of someone that went yesterday to their interview and it seems that the officer didn't believe that they are a real couple, and the officer told them that they was going to wait for 1 or 2 months to have a answer...That is really long time to wait for a answer...

All what we want is to be sure that we can be with our beloved husbands or wifes...simple.

So, Good luck to all of you ...I hope you all have some good news soon...

Ali

AOS Timeline 2008

March 20 - Wedding (civil)

April 24 - Sent AOS package (USPS)

April 29 - AOS delivered in Chicago

May 07 - Money order was cashed

May 09 - Received in mail 3 NOAs (AOS, EAD, AP: notice date May,5/2008) - ALL CASES ONLINE

May 12 - Received in mail Biometrics appointment (notice date May,8/2008)

May 16 - Touch (3 cases) ?

May 22 - Biometrics appointment - done

July 07 - AP approval notice and EAD card production ordered (email and online)

July 08 - touch AP and EAD

July 09 - touch EAD

July 10 - email from CRIS, EAD card production ordered

July 14- email from CRIS and online update, EAD aproval notice sent

July 14 - received EAD card

July 15 - received AP document (2 APs)

August 07 - Touch EAD and AP

August 08- Touch AOS

September 19- received letter with appointment for interview

November 4 - interview!!!! APPROVED

November 20 - card production ordered e-mail from CRIS and update online (again 11/24)

November 26 - touch AOS

November 29 - receive Welcome Letter in the mail (dated November,20/2008)

December 1 - email from CRIS (and update online) saying that they send the Welcome letter on December 1 (I received the letter November 29 LOL)

December 2 - touch AOS

December 5 - GREEN CARD arrived (expire in 2 years from the day of the interview)

ROC (LIFTING CONDITIONS) TIMELINE

August 12, 2010 - Sent package

August 14, 2010 - Filed (package received)

August 16, 2010 - NOA date

August 18, 2010 - Check cashed

September 9, 2010 - Received bio. appt. letter

September 27, 2010 - Bio. Appt.

December 20, 2010 - Approval notice by mail

Date of decision 12/15/2010

Just checked on USCIS website. I-485 was updated today with...

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 27, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I hope everyone else will get this today too! :dance:

Timeline

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On October 27, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats!

Just checked mine. I had such hope but, alas, it still shows the same old message.

Still hoping it will change later today. :yes:

Congratulations! Good way to start a week!!

:)

AOS Timeline 2008

March 20 - Wedding (civil)

April 24 - Sent AOS package (USPS)

April 29 - AOS delivered in Chicago

May 07 - Money order was cashed

May 09 - Received in mail 3 NOAs (AOS, EAD, AP: notice date May,5/2008) - ALL CASES ONLINE

May 12 - Received in mail Biometrics appointment (notice date May,8/2008)

May 16 - Touch (3 cases) ?

May 22 - Biometrics appointment - done

July 07 - AP approval notice and EAD card production ordered (email and online)

July 08 - touch AP and EAD

July 09 - touch EAD

July 10 - email from CRIS, EAD card production ordered

July 14- email from CRIS and online update, EAD aproval notice sent

July 14 - received EAD card

July 15 - received AP document (2 APs)

August 07 - Touch EAD and AP

August 08- Touch AOS

September 19- received letter with appointment for interview

November 4 - interview!!!! APPROVED

November 20 - card production ordered e-mail from CRIS and update online (again 11/24)

November 26 - touch AOS

November 29 - receive Welcome Letter in the mail (dated November,20/2008)

December 1 - email from CRIS (and update online) saying that they send the Welcome letter on December 1 (I received the letter November 29 LOL)

December 2 - touch AOS

December 5 - GREEN CARD arrived (expire in 2 years from the day of the interview)

ROC (LIFTING CONDITIONS) TIMELINE

August 12, 2010 - Sent package

August 14, 2010 - Filed (package received)

August 16, 2010 - NOA date

August 18, 2010 - Check cashed

September 9, 2010 - Received bio. appt. letter

September 27, 2010 - Bio. Appt.

December 20, 2010 - Approval notice by mail

Date of decision 12/15/2010

Timeline
Any January 08 filers who haven't been interviewed yet?

Ours was scheduled on the 20th of November but we received a cancellation letter. :(

Sorry to hear that.

We were interviewed 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for an online update though.

Cancellations are messed up. Some people have reported that they got the cancellation letter, didn't go to the interview because of the letter and got their GC denied because they didn't go to the interview.

I don't envy your position. I think I'd still go for the interview, even though you got the cancellation letter. Remember it's USCIS we're talking about - the right hand often does not know what the left is doing. :wacko:

Good Luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

sorry for not updating our timeline and not giving news sooner, but we are done!

Our interview was on Sept 15, where we were told that we were approved (the officier interviewed us with basic questions and then asked us to go back to the waiting room, meaning that he was approving us and was just printing the approval letter that he handed to us 10 minutes later)

We received the GC 4 weeks later...

Good luck to all.

Our AOS Timeline:

01/24/08 Sent AOS, EAD, AP Documents

02/01/08 $1010 check cashed

02/07/08 Receipt Notices for all 3 applications with MSC numbers

03/14/08 AP approved

03/28/08 AP in hand

and waiting...

Our K-1 timeline:

05/08/07 I-129F Received

10/10/07 reception of NOA2

11/05/07 case sent by NVC to Bern (31 days since NOA2). Sibylle will be contacted once they physically receive the file. Getting prepared for the interview...

11/26/07 Interview scheduled PASSED!!!

11/30/06 Visa in hands!!!!!!!

10/20/07 Sibylle lands at LAX for good (aside for a round-trip to Bern for the interview when it eventually comes) on a 3 months VWP...

12/09/07 Sibylle lands back in LA

12/24/07 Administrative marriage in the US!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Ours was scheduled on the 20th of November but we received a cancellation letter. :(

Sorry to hear that.

Cancellations are messed up. Some people have reported that they got the cancellation letter, didn't go to the interview because of the letter and got their GC denied because they didn't go to the interview.

I don't envy your position. I think I'd still go for the interview, even though you got the cancellation letter. Remember it's USCIS we're talking about - the right hand often does not know what the left is doing. :wacko:

Good Luck!

Cdn in Wa, I was thinking...Could it be the background check holding you up? That would explain things.

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

Timeline

Sorry to hear that.

Good Luck!

Cdn in Wa, I was thinking...Could it be the background check holding you up? That would explain things.

Hi Lili,

I don't think so, but it could be possible. I don't have a particularly common name at all. Plus, I would have thought that the interviewer might have mentioned that. He said it needed to be reviewed and we should have the GC within a month. I think, if the name check was pending, the timeline he gave might have been more vague?

I'll really begin to worry when there is no update or mail after the month is up. Then I will follow up on it.

At this point, I'm wondering if I'll actually get my EAD before the GC! I only applied for that in August because I was worried that I needed SSN by the end of the year for taxes - the banks are getting pizzy at me for not having one!

Tomorrow's a new week. *fingers crossed* With luck it will bring good news!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Banks can be a pain in the rear. I only needed to provide my ssn after three years. ha, what a joke!

I think they are becoming more stringent.

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

Welcome letter received November 1st. The notice date is October 27th.

My case has been touched almost every workday since the 27th. It does seem strange you haven't been updated yet Cdn_In_Wa. I hope you will see something soon.

Last Thursday, we went to the Las Vegas service center to confirm about our cancelled interview. The officer told us that our papers/files were not in LV office yet (still in Missouri), the reason why our supposed interview was cancelled.

It is enough reason for us not to go to the original (November 20th) interview schedule? The Immigration Officer confirmed that it was indeed cancelled.

Timeline
Last Thursday, we went to the Las Vegas service center to confirm about our cancelled interview. The officer told us that our papers/files were not in LV office yet (still in Missouri), the reason why our supposed interview was cancelled.

It is enough reason for us not to go to the original (November 20th) interview schedule? The Immigration Officer confirmed that it was indeed cancelled.

I don't know what to advise. I'd still be concerned that something will go wrong and you might get a denial for not showing up at the interview.

YEE HAW!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO

ADJUST STATUS

Current Status:

Card production ordered.

On October 31, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your

card to be mailed to you.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

YEE HAW!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO

ADJUST STATUS

Current Status:

Card production ordered.

On October 31, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your

card to be mailed to you.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.