Leedah

Chicago lockbox is ROLLING ALONG NOW!! WOO HOO!!

105 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hey everyone. just got an email that the chicago lockbox center is now processing petitions sent in on Oct.09,07. Alllllllright! About time! That was FAST! They were just processing the September apps only a few days ago, if one day at that. Geez.

I sent mine in on Dec. 11 (received) so I am hoping that it will be getting some "touching and feeling" action in the next two weeks. hahaha. Yeah, I miss my hubby. Can you tell? lol.

Hope this little tidbit helps those that are affected by the LOCKBOX from H.E Double Sticks.

Tootles.

Leedah

12/25/2004 - Met my future hubby while on trip to Gambia

12/13/2006 - Married my hubby in Gambia (West Africa)

12/08/2007 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock box. USPS Express Mail December 08,'07, 7:44 pm

02/05/2008 - I-130 NOA1 Hardcopy Received in mailbox

05/27/2008 - Filed Expedite Request by phone with CSR

06/01/2008 - Received Denial Email

06/05/2008 - Filed 2nd request

06/23/2008 - Expedite Approved

07/27/2008 - NOA2

10/21/2008 - Case complete at NVC (Technically was expedited to embassy)

11/06/2008 - Interview at Dakar Embassy

11/06/2008 - Notice (show more income evidence from petitioner)

11/07/2008 - Case on hold

11/18/2008 - 2nd Interview Date

11/18/2008 - Notice (Show even more income and ORIGINAL docs now from 1st cosponsor

12/23/2008 - Received email for 3rd Interview scheduled for March 25th, 2009. Bring Pics

01/23/2009- In Gambia with hubby

03/25/2009- Interview

04/09/2009- POE Atlanta (CR-1 Status until 2011)

04/13/2009- husband arrested for domestic violence (Aggravated Assault-Felony)

05/19/2009- Filed for divorce

06/02/2009- Letter sent to immigration detailing abuse & fraud

09/08/2009- Divorce Hearing

09/10/2009- Divorce Trial (Continued)

03/11/2010- Notice To Appear issued

03/22/2010- Divorced

05/18/2010- Deportation Master Hearing

05/18/2010- Deportation Ordered

06/17/2010- Appeal Time Over. ICE picked him up. In Jail

08/10/2010- Another Master Hearing Scheduled. Out of jail.

05/31/2012- Individual Hearing Scheduled

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hey everyone. just got an email that the chicago lockbox center is now processing petitions sent in on Oct.09,07. Alllllllright! About time! That was FAST! They were just processing the September apps only a few days ago, if one day at that. Geez.

I sent mine in on Dec. 11 (received) so I am hoping that it will be getting some "touching and feeling" action in the next two weeks. hahaha. Yeah, I miss my hubby. Can you tell? lol.

Hope this little tidbit helps those that are affected by the LOCKBOX from H.E Double Sticks.

Tootles.

Leedah

yes Leedah!!! i seen that today in fact they are hauling ### in Chicago...as of December 31st they were only on 8/20/07!!!!! and now they are up to October!! we are in the same situation , about a month ahead of you though, early November. so hoping next 2 weeks we get the coveted NOA1!!

we are also praying to be touched and felt!!! instead of collecting dust.

I-130

Sent: 11-16-07 (date actually sent)

Rec'd: 12-23-08 (this is date listed as received by USCIS

NOA1 : 2-4-08

touch: 2-7-08

touch : 4-13-08 (probably due to address change)

touch : 4-21-08

touch : 4-22-08

APPROVAL!!: 4-21-08

Payed AOS fee 6-26-08

I-129f

Sent: 3-07-08

NOA1: 3-11-08

touch: 3-14-08

touch: 4-21-08

touch :4-22-08

APPROVAL: 4-21-08

NVC received: 4-28-08

consulate received: 5-5-08

INTERVIEW!!! : 7-17-08

6073.gif

7109.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Tootles.

Leedah

yes Leedah!!! i seen that today in fact they are hauling ### in Chicago...as of December 31st they were only on 8/20/07!!!!! and now they are up to October!! we are in the same situation , about a month ahead of you though, early November. so hoping next 2 weeks we get the coveted NOA1!!

we are also praying to be touched and felt!!! instead of collecting dust.

I am in the same boat. I sent my application on DEC-18th.

I-130 received : 2007-12-18 (Chicago Lockbox)

I-129F sent : 2007-12-24 (VSC)

I-129F NOA 1 : 2008-01-03

I-130 NOA 1 : 2008-02-01 (VSC)

I-130 NOA2 : 2008-04-16 (VSC)

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

DS 3032 and AOS Bill Generated : 2008-04-28

DS 3032 Email sent : 2008-04-28

AOS Bill Paid : 2008-04-29

AOS sent to NVC : 2008-05-01

DS 3032 accepted : 2008-05-07

IV Bill generated : 2008-05-11

IV Bill Paid : 2008-05-12

Interview : 2008-08-11

Visa Issued : 2008-08-11

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We are excited to about Chicago doing the files so quickley we filed oct 15 2007 and are hoping to to be touched soon the wait is awful and we filed the I-129 before and our papers were returned then sat and exspired, I have a question if Chicago has all I-130's from california are they going to process the whole petition or just inter it in the system? because I know a couple who married same time as we did she is from Chicago and they already have an interveiw date for their visa , I heard Chicago is quick and very good. any body know anything plz let me know.

Thanks

Carolyn

post-43451-1199830362_thumb.jpg

We are excited to about Chicago doing the files so quickley we filed oct 15 2007 and are hoping to to be touched soon the wait is awful and we filed the I-129 before and our papers were returned then sat and exspired, I have a question if Chicago has all I-130's from california are they going to process the whole petition or just inter it in the system? because I know a couple who married same time as we did she is from Chicago and they already have an interveiw date for their visa , I heard Chicago is quick and very good. any body know anything plz let me know.

Thanks

Carolyn

Chicago Lockbox is where the contractor is scanning in the applications for I-130 only . After they are scanned, they will be sent back to either CSC or VSC - not in any particular order. We sent our application to TSC then it was to go to CSC but instead went to Chicago and then to Vermont. So we accured alot of USCIS skymiles.

The wait is only starting, for again, and please see other threads, August, September are still waiting for those I-797C's and they are going on four to five months -

Hang in there, but to answer you no, your I-130 does not stay in Chicago.

Cheers

Susie

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

;) Thanks susie for your quick response aw shuks i was hoping to get lucky but all well waiting is what i do best anyway , I waited for the I-129f and all the fun that came onlong with that one the ups and downs and now this one I have help this time so hopefully that we make my worry no so much I am letting them do the worrying for me anyway thanks agian for the info.

Carolyn (F)

Thanks

Carolyn

Chicago Lockbox is where the contractor is scanning in the applications for I-130 only . After they are scanned, they will be sent back to either CSC or VSC - not in any particular order. We sent our application to TSC then it was to go to CSC but instead went to Chicago and then to Vermont. So we accured alot of USCIS skymiles.

The wait is only starting, for again, and please see other threads, August, September are still waiting for those I-797C's and they are going on four to five months -

Cheers

Susie

Filed: Country: Ireland
Timeline

hmmm...we sent Oct 2 but haven't heard anything... hmmm.

"Entshuldigung, aber die Welt ist purpur."

Rhiannon (North Carolina, USA) + Michael (Limerick, IE)

Personal Timeline

4/1/06 - Met for the first time in France

7/26/06 - 4/12/07 - Met up in London, Edinburgh, Greensboro, Bristol, Limerick, etc etc etc

9/1/07 - Got married in US

I-130 Timeline

10/2/07 - Mailed off I-130

1/10/08 - Check cashed - yippee!

2/8/08 - NOA1

4/4/08 - NOA2

10/15/08 - AOS documents sent in

1/5/09 - Interview in Dublin

I-129f Timeline

Abandoned

.png

;) Thanks susie for your quick response aw shuks i was hoping to get lucky but all well waiting is what i do best anyway , I waited for the I-129f and all the fun that came onlong with that one the ups and downs and now this one I have help this time so hopefully that we make my worry no so much I am letting them do the worrying for me anyway thanks agian for the info.

Carolyn (F)

Thanks

Carolyn

Cheers

Susie

Carolyn

More than welcome, just dont want anyone to get as angry as alot of us August filers and September that kept on getting the run around from USCIS - patience and good drugs have kept me alive...just kidding on the drugs, but patience yes and this site and of course alot of correspondences to congress peeps, senators, news etc..... there are quite a few of us that are so saddened with this situation, that we became very proactive, not recommended for all, but hopefully somewhere downt the pipeline, it does become more a normal processing timeline -

Hang in there it does go by fast and at the same time seems like everyday is a year.......... I feel for each and every one of you but what can we do....all I suggest is one thing, please do not follow USCIS timeframe or the information that you will get from USCIS on the phone, it will be upsetting due to the fact we learned early on....misinformation.

Cheers again to all and hang tight.....one heck of a ride....

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I mailed mine september 24th,USCIS received on September 27th,I still haven't received NOA1,and i still am not in their system,yet their website states they are on oct 10th.....so who knows.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

must have been a SLOW COFFEE DAY IN CHICAGO!!!! :dance:

so i need to ask, someone in this thread said the I-130 will go back to CSC or VSC!! it will not go to the original prcessing center???!! our service center is Nebraska, why would it not go back to there from Chicago??!!

Bill

I-130

Sent: 11-16-07 (date actually sent)

Rec'd: 12-23-08 (this is date listed as received by USCIS

NOA1 : 2-4-08

touch: 2-7-08

touch : 4-13-08 (probably due to address change)

touch : 4-21-08

touch : 4-22-08

APPROVAL!!: 4-21-08

Payed AOS fee 6-26-08

I-129f

Sent: 3-07-08

NOA1: 3-11-08

touch: 3-14-08

touch: 4-21-08

touch :4-22-08

APPROVAL: 4-21-08

NVC received: 4-28-08

consulate received: 5-5-08

INTERVIEW!!! : 7-17-08

6073.gif

7109.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so i need to ask, someone in this thread said the I-130 will go back to CSC or VSC!! it will not go to the original prcessing center???!! our service center is Nebraska, why would it not go back to there from Chicago??!!

Bill

Where will they go from here :wacko: ...i lost count where mine has been!!!!!!

this all gets way too confusing.

Filed: Other Timeline

Tootles.

Leedah

Thank God!!! :dance: <<<<<<<--------watch me do my dance :yes:

I sent my I-130 on oct. 10'07, they received it oct. 12th, 2007.

Edited by unononehigher

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Bill

Because I-130's are only processed by CSC or VSC, and where it gets sent depends on which state you live in. If you look at what type of applications are processed at your service center Nebraska, you'll see that I-130 is not on the list.....meaning they do not handle those type of applications. I'm not sure, but I think it was stated on your I-130 instructions which service center would process your application, based upon what state you live in.

Good luck,

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Bill

Because I-130's are only processed by CSC or VSC, and where it gets sent depends on which state you live in. If you look at what type of applications are processed at your service center Nebraska, you'll see that I-130 is not on the list.....meaning they do not handle those type of applications. I'm not sure, but I think it was stated on your I-130 instructions which service center would process your application, based upon what state you live in.

Good luck,

-P

Paul in the past this was true, but no longer. The application will be forwarded from Chicago Lockbox to either CSC or VSC - depending on the backlog issue - I am in Florida and we were to end up at CSC from TSC - however, as you can see, we ended in VSC - so its a toss up now.

Cheers

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.