Marilyn.

Jumbled Movies

421 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Dude If While My Fools Says Hunting Can You Notting Joe Good America's Sunshine Were Everyone Only Kill Rush A Mind Of Perfect Sleeping The French Black You Sweethearts In Catch Car Dreams I Kiss Where’s Spotless Love The Will Storm To You Meet Of Eternal Me Field Hill Time

I just realized I forgot a couple of words so I just added them....

here are the movies we have so far...

1. Notting Hill

2. Dude Where's My Car

3. Meet Joe Black

4. Good Will Hunting

5. French Kiss

6. Catch Me If You Can

7. The Perfect Storm

8. Fools Rush In

9. While You Were Sleeping

America's Sweethearts

.png

Our Second Anniversary

I want to succeed in America where, unlike Britain, they do not regard ambition as being the same as eating babies.

The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do," but I think the gun helps, you know? I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to have a really dodgy heart to have that happen.

There's a huge hole in the whole Flood drama, because anything that could float or swim got away scot-free, and it was the idea to wipe out everything, He didn't say, "I will kill everything, except the floating ones and the swimming ones, who will get out due to a loophole."

Eddie Izzard

eddieizzard.jpgizzard.jpgizz.jpg115422114991504.gif

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
Dude If While My Fools Says Hunting Can You Notting Joe Good America's Sunshine Were Everyone Only Kill Rush Mind Of Perfect Sleeping The French Black You Sweethearts In Catch Car Dreams Kiss Where’s Spotless LoveThe Will Storm To You Meet Of Eternal Me Field Hill Time

Field of Dreams

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Dude If While My Fools Says Hunting Can You Notting Joe Good America's Sunshine Were Everyone Only Kill Rush A Mind Of Perfect Sleeping The French Black You Sweethearts In Catch Car Dreams I Kiss Where’s Spotless Love The Will Storm To You Meet Of Eternal Me Field Hill Time

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Edited by Frances

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

A Time To Kill

Edited by RaspberrySwirl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Everyone Says I Love You!!

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Dude If While My Fools Says Hunting Can You NottingYou Joe Good America's Sunshine Were Everyone Only Kill Rush A Mind Of Perfect Sleeping The French Black You Sweethearts In Catch Car Dreams I Kiss Where’s Spotless Love The Will Storm To You Meet Of Eternal Me Field Hill Time

oops just realized I forgot another word :whistle:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Dude If While My Fools Says Hunting Can You NottingYou Joe Good America's Sunshine Were Everyone Only Kill Rush A Mind Of Perfect Sleeping The French Black You Sweethearts In Catch Car Dreams I Kiss Where’s Spotless Love The Will Storm To You Meet Of Eternal Me Field Hill Time

:bonk::lol:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

:bonk::lol:

:P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

ok, the last movie was Only You

1. While You Were Sleeping

2. Notting Hill

3. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

4. Catch Me If You Can

5. The Perfect Storm

6. Everyone Says I Love You

7. A Time To Kill

8. Field Of Dreams

9. Only You

10. French Kiss

11. Fools Rush In

12. America's Sweethearts

13. Meet Joe Black

14. Dude, Where’s My Car

15. Good Will Hunting

There are 15 movie titles in here... Can you help me sort them out?

Anywhere I ####### Don’t Trouble Know Music Club Fun Of First Final Word Just What The Women Wish Say Lucy Comes But You Little A Jane The Walk Man Did Last The If A Summer China Wives With Little Softly The Big War Love Cut And The Worlds In Cause Here Simple Line Fell

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Anywhere I ####### Don’t Trouble Know Music Club Fun Of First Final Word Just What The Women Wish Say Lucy Comes But You Little A Jane The Walk Man Did Last The If A Summer China Wives With Little Softly The Big War Love Cut And The Worlds In Cause Here Simple Line Fell

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

War of the Worlds

AOS/EAD/AP Filed:2006-09-23
AP Approved:2006-10-30
EAD Approved!:2006-11-02
AOS Approved!:2007-02-12

Remove Conditions filed:2008-11-13
Green Card Received:2009-01-30

N400 Filed:2013-01-25 (Phoenix)
Biometrics:2013-02-25 (Grand Rapids)
Interview:2013-05-07(Detroit)

Oath Ceremony:2013-05-24(Marquette)

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Big Trouble in Little China

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Walk The Line.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Fun with ####### and Jane