mustang-sally

The Queen admits to playing Wii games

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I thought this was funny, though "The People" is a tabloid known to bend the truth a bit at times :P

The Queen admits to playing Wii games

Monday, January 7 2008, 15:26 GMT

By David Gibbon, Gaming Reporter

As the Nintendo Wii grips Britain with its innovative motion-sensing controller, the latest person to admit playing on the system is the Queen.

According to The People, Wii console-owner Prince William is finding it difficult to use the Wii as the Queen is apparently "hooked" on using his machine.

A source from Sandringham is quoted as saying: "When she saw William playing a game after lunch she thought the Nintendo looked tremendous fun and begged to join in. She played a simple ten-pin bowling game and by all accounts was a natural.

"It was hilarious. William was in fits of laughter.

"He was enormously impressed at having such a cool gran. His only difficulty now is prising it away from the Queen's clutches. She showed all the signs of becoming a Nintendo addict."

The Queen is already said to be something of a technical whizz, with reports that she owns a BlackBerry, an iPod and a number of mobile phones.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a83459/...-wii-games.html

K1

02/09/2007 I-129F Petition received at Nebraska SC

09/11/2007 Medical scheduled at 10.30am

01/14/2008 Interview at 9.30am Approved

03/13/2008 POE

04/22/2008 Wedding

AOS

05/23/2008 Filed for AOS, EAD and AP.           

09/08/2008 EAD card received.                         

09/15/2008 AP received.                                    

11/25/2008 Card production ordered

Removal of Conditions

10/22/2010 Filed for Removal of Conditions

12/18/2010 Green Card received

Naturalization

11/21/2016 Mailed N400 Naturalization application

11/29/2016 Application received

12/02/2016 NOA1

12/30/2016 Biometrics

01/04/2017 In line for interview

02/09/2017 Received interview letter

03/16/2017 Interview in St Paul, Mn - PASSED!!

03/16/2017 Same day Oath Ceremony

Funny to see her rock out to guitar hero 3 lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wii? It's not even HD. I would have thought the Queen could afford an HDTV and a PS3 or Xbox.

one headline i saw was "queen plays with william's wii"

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

yikes...i am sure she plays a middle ages type of game

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

i like that she plays, shows shes human

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Crusades III with the alternate ending.

lol..that would be the one

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I can see how she'd become addicted. I'm not a video game person and I love it. We spent NYE with friends drinking and playing Wii. I kept telling my husband that we needed to get one but he didn't want one. That was his opinion until he played it. Now he absolutely loves it.

07/18/2007: Married in Gretna Green, Scotland

08/29/2007: I-130 Application Recieved at NSC

12/21/2007: Received NOA1 from CSC

01/08/2008: Touched-Change of Address

2229.gif

.png

.png

Filed: Timeline
I wonder if she plays online...

If you kill the queen in a video-game, is it treason?

You really like giving those gubmint guys ideas, don't you?

Crusades III with the alternate ending.

lol..that would be the one

Yes, in the game, Islam takes over Europe and the Queen's character is that of a belly-dancer by day and fighter de resistance by night!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would challenge her to a guitar hero 3 face off. I have played it until my fingers are numb!

My beloved Joy is here, married and pregnant!

Baby due March 28, 2009