CanGal

How many Christians here??

151 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone. I was just curious how many people were a part of visa journey on a regular basis and are christians?? I know there was a thread awhile back on this topic but I can't seem to find it so I thought I would ask again. Personally without God and VisaJourney I don't know where I would be in this whole process. God is the only one who keeps me sane as I sit and wait on the government and I think he provided Visa Journey to us all to make such a complicated process a lot easier on us all. So lets Praise him for that blessing. :D

CanGal

ticker.png

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This Thread will most likely be taken over by the Non-believers and then closed unfortunetly.

Funny how peeps in VJ can post all kinds of bashing but say something good or say your a Christian and you get put down. sighs Oh well. :no:

A Lily & A Rose...Together Forever !

April 28th INTERVIEW DATE !!!!!!!! APPROVED

June 30th Arrived in my Sweeties Arms !!

August 4th.2005 Our Wedding

Sept. 19th Sent AOS

Sept 28th recieved NOA for AOS

Nov.05/05 recieved Biometrics letter

Nov.17th Biometrics Appt.

Nov. 22nd. AP Approved

Nov. 25th/05 recieved EAD card

Nov.30th. recieved AP Papers in mail

Dec. 08th/05 Recieved Snail mail letter for AOS Interview Feb 15th 7:40 AM.

Feb. 15th. /06 AOS Interview SUCCESS !!!! no more to deal with for another 2 yrs!

Feb. 27th./06 Recieved Greencard in the mail

August 4th/06 Our First Wedding Anniversary !!

Feb. 8th 08 Sent in Packet to remove conditions

Feb 23rd 08 Recieve NOA letter stating they are extending my Greencard for another year.

March 11th 08 biometrics appt.

May 29th 08 recieved email stating Card production ordered

June 7th 2008 10 yr card recieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alfie.jpg

My lil Alfie boy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
This Thread will most likely be taken over by the Non-believers and then closed unfortunetly.

Funny how peeps in VJ can post all kinds of bashing but say something good or say your a Christian and you get put down. sighs Oh well. :no:

Some might interpret the above as "bashing"... :whistle:

Happy

Jayke

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

There's quite a few of us on VJ. :) And very thankful for VJ too! :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

usually a 'blind eye' is turned when it comes to reverse bashing! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Timeline

usually a 'blind eye' is turned when it comes to reverse bashing! :thumbs:

Oh please give me a break!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hardly seems fair to me that people on VJ can say any nasty thing about anyone, but when it comes to Christianity they get shut up and deleted as soon as possible.. So much for freedom of speech! I figured this would be more or less a US based website.. Previously (before the site went down) I posted twice on how i believed in creationism etc and how you can't scientifically prove evolution, and my posts got deleted twice... more like freedom of speech as long as you believe what we believe...

Timeline

I wouldn't read too much into that, in that there were problems with the website and lots of info disappeared recently. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

zomg.

'tis gonna be good.. muahaha

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Hardly seems fair to me that people on VJ can say any nasty thing about anyone, but when it comes to Christianity they get shut up and deleted as soon as possible.. So much for freedom of speech! I figured this would be more or less a US based website.. Previously (before the site went down) I posted twice on how i believed in creationism etc and how you can't scientifically prove evolution, and my posts got deleted twice... more like freedom of speech as long as you believe what we believe...

:huh: I doubt that very much. Ewok is pretty broad minded when it comes to religion ;) Only time I seen him edit or delete anything religous other then when a thread gets out of hand, is when he deleted all evidence of his gingerbread god :yes: ruined the whole thread :(

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.