Simply_Uno

New Years is vastly approaching

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Salutations all

I pray everyone is graced for the race in the up coming year.

Since there are 365 days in a year, can we get 365 reasons to be thankful in 2007 and 365 prayer requests for 2008.

I would like it if EVERYONE on VJ could or would post at least one thing they are greatful for in 2007 and praying for in 2008.

According to the bible in Mathew verses 18:20

18“I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”

Can I get a "AMEN"

p.s. please number your prayers accordingly.

thanx

1) Greatful list:I am greatful to be married and that my grandmother is alive and well.

Prayer list: I am praying for continued health and for an expeditious review and approval for my husband to come home to me.

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

2. I am thankful for the joy spirited people God has placed in my life. My son's health, education, attitude, and laughter. My husband's wisdom and sincerity. My mothers friendship and strength. My fathers sense of humor and compassion.

I pray to have my family reunited soon and that it would be blessed with a pregnancy.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

3) I am thankful that I got to visit with the love of my life, twice this year. It was amazing.

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

Filed: Timeline

4) I am thankful for my good health & the good health of my loved ones. I am so thankful for my immediate family - my mom, my dad, and D. I am blessed to have them in my life.

I pray for continued health for all of us, and for D and I to also be blessed with a pregnancy.

Thank you so much for those of you that are participating in this. For those of you praying for a "pregnancy", I will start a faith list specifically for those prayers. I envy those of you still able to conceive. I purposely sterilzed myself due to a very abusive relationship. Stopping the "baby making" was the only way I could reclaim my life and independence while planning my escape.

Thank God I am still here. But enough of that. C'mon VJ'ers keep the "thanksgivings" and prayers coming.

When prayers go up, blessings come down.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

I am just replying to your message to get it back on the New Posts for others to add to the list. Thank you for the faith list. :innocent:

Thank you so much for those of you that are participating in this. For those of you praying for a "pregnancy", I will start a faith list specifically for those prayers. I envy those of you still able to conceive. I purposely sterilzed myself due to a very abusive relationship. Stopping the "baby making" was the only way I could reclaim my life and independence while planning my escape.

Thank God I am still here. But enough of that. C'mon VJ'ers keep the "thanksgivings" and prayers coming.

When prayers go up, blessings come down.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm thankful that I met a wonderful, sensite, caring man, and I was very blessed to become his wife (L). That our visajourney was smooth, and we were reunited.

I pray for protection for our family, our house and our marriage. I pray for continued health for us and our loved ones. That I may find a good job that I can be happy with, and a promotion/ better job for my husband. He really deserves it for working so hard for the both of us :) And I have some financial family matters pending back at my home country that would be a huge blessing if they were resolved (F)

Thank you for starting this thread unononehigher!

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am grateful that I am married to a wonderful man who loves me and who I love, and for our life together

I am wishing for a year of balance - not too much or too little of everything, just the right amount':-)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I'm thankful that I met a wonderful, sensite, caring man, and I was very blessed to become his wife (L). That our visajourney was smooth, and we were reunited.

I pray for protection for our family, our house and our marriage. I pray for continued health for us and our loved ones. That I may find a good job that I can be happy with, and a promotion/ better job for my husband. He really deserves it for working so hard for the both of us :) And I have some financial family matters pending back at my home country that would be a huge blessing if they were resolved (F)

Thank you for starting this thread unononehigher!

Saludos,

Caro

you are so welcome. I will be praying for you. :innocent:

I Am Uno!

1.)I' am very thankful that my husband Gary and I continue to experience a wonderful relationship , not just as husband and wife but the best of friends as well. My love and my feelings for him are getting stronger and deeper each day. :luv:

2.)I am thankful that he love accept and support my son Robin not because I am his mother but because he treat my son as his own flesh and blood. Its fun and touching to watch them like a best buddies on earth.

3.) I am so thankful that I have a loving sweet and obedient son who show us with so much respect and care.

4.) I am thankful for my mother who gives unconditonal love for us her children. I know she is in peace now.

5.) I am thankful for the rest of my family esp my sister and her kids.

6.) I am thankful for my online friends who always there for the encouragement, advice, kind words and support, and even more thankful when they spend time in person and dropping by with my website and page.

7.) As a whole, I am thankful for the year 2007 - its full of many blessing happiness and joy and sorrow (for my Mother's passed away).

I THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING! (F)

Its pretty nice to say goodbye 2007 on high note and welcome the year of 2008 with a big bang! :dance::luv:

Happy New Year To the OP(unononehigher) who start this nice thread, Thanks to you! :luv::thumbs:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am thankful for our health, happiness and our lives together. I am thankful for my daughters and for all the smiles that we have in our lives. It hasnt always been easy but we pray for a great new year with many blessings for our family and for yours (F) .

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Timeline

Wow, you have a depressing life Matt.

I am thankful for the AGM-114 Hellfire Missile.

To those of you thanking me for starting this "wonderful" thread, I thank you all for the appreciation, but the strenght of these prayers come from those who participate and have "mustard seed" faith.

I will be praying for everyone on this journey to have mercy and grace bestowed upon them. God only has good things in store for you, the devil has many workers of iniquities and they encompass every aspect of our lives, our "so called" friends and loved ones, even the systems that we are subjected too.

But I know with out a doubt that all things work for the good of them that love the Lord and serve him with a servants heart.

If all of us work towards obtaining the things of heaven, every other thing will be added.

God Bless you all and spread the word to get this signed.

It would be nice to have "365" prayers and thanksgivings added to this list.

There are more than 365 members on VJ. So Happy New Year to All VJ'ers and there families near and far.

I love you guys sight unseen.

UNO. :dance:(L)

P.S.This thread was not started for IGNORANCE, so if that is your mind set,

I say to you "the devil is not welcome here!"

Edited by unononehigher

I Am Uno!