Simply_Uno

New Years is vastly approaching

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am thankful that even though I have just had 10 months of treatment for cancer, through which most of it was hell, that I have come out the other end a better person.

That my fiance had the opportunity to come over for 2 months through my operation and now that I'm in remission I can move to the USA to start my new life in the next few months. This second chance means everything to me.

My thought for the day in my new friendship book, given by a dear friend says -

"I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me light that I may tread safely into the unknown'. And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand in the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way'."

K1

02/09/2007 I-129F Petition received at Nebraska SC

09/11/2007 Medical scheduled at 10.30am

01/14/2008 Interview at 9.30am Approved

03/13/2008 POE

04/22/2008 Wedding

AOS

05/23/2008 Filed for AOS, EAD and AP.           

09/08/2008 EAD card received.                         

09/15/2008 AP received.                                    

11/25/2008 Card production ordered

Removal of Conditions

10/22/2010 Filed for Removal of Conditions

12/18/2010 Green Card received

Naturalization

11/21/2016 Mailed N400 Naturalization application

11/29/2016 Application received

12/02/2016 NOA1

12/30/2016 Biometrics

01/04/2017 In line for interview

02/09/2017 Received interview letter

03/16/2017 Interview in St Paul, Mn - PASSED!!

03/16/2017 Same day Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Wow, you have a depressing life Matt.

I am thankful for the AGM-114 Hellfire Missile.

MrsJ,

It has to be depressing when a person leaves his family to help fight a war putting his life on the line daily.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thank God for my entire family and allowing hubby to be here with us in the states, also for health strength and my precious little daughter.

I pray that God blesses us with continued family and friends and continued healthy marriage. And that he pave the way so we can purchase our home..In Jesus name...

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
I thank God for my entire family and allowing hubby to be here with us in the states, also for health strength and my precious little daughter.

I pray that God blesses us with continued family and friends and continued healthy marriage. And that he pave the way so we can purchase our home..In Jesus name...

Kimmy

Amen.

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!