Cheryl & Medo

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!! Well it just dont seem like Christmas here in Egypt.....But that really don't mater to me, just being with my husband is all I need....(it is the best gift) May you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Untitled.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

18 more days til im in NY...will celebrate after i get there....today is a pogo day for me.

Edited by jessNgeorges

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Merry Christmas everyone! We just finished round one at our house. It looks like the paper factory just exploded here! In a few minutes, we're going to my parents house for round 2. Their house is crazy. So many gifts, there's no room to walk. Then we're going to stuff our guts with turkey, come home and sleep it off! Have a great day everyone!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone. :)

Hope you're all enjoying your time, however you're spending it.

Jackie, how did it go with the puppy?

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

merry christmas mena :dancing:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

DSCI2083.jpg

Here is the first official puppy picture. From left to right: Jessica (my daughter) Bob (my nephew) Bella (the new puppy) Santa and Alexis.

He came into the room with a wrapped box and as if on cue, the puppy jumped up out the top of the box and Lexy's eyes were as big as quarters!

Jackie (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
DSCI2095.jpg

one more

J

that is just one of *the* most precious children I've ever seen... she gets cuter w/ every picture. Sweet pup too! Merry Christmas everyone... we're in between shifts!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.