let-it-be

In desperate need of HELP

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
I really honestly think you will be fine as people have prolly got approved after doing worse!! One main one is the photos - they are meant to be US standard (2"x2") but plenty of people have sent in UK standard and been fine :)

Laura/Nick are right - you can prepare by just making sure you get the forms filled in correctly - then at least if there is a problem you have already dealt with it and hopefully it shouldn't delay things much more than the post would normally! :D

Of course with the USPS that might not fill you with hope and joy :lol:

;) Thanks Jeraly!

Good luck to your visa journey!

Filed: Timeline
I knew it!!!! :whistle:

I only needed to have such title to get your attention! ;)

Okay, here it goes..... I did post this question a couple of days ago in another thread where it actually belongs! But it was gathering dusts there & I haven't seen anyone that even tried to read that thread.

This is the question.....

"For instance the G-325A form submitted are 4 copies yet the pages are not exactly 1, 2, 3, and 4. Is this reason enough for the service center to send RFE to the petitioner for the correct pages of such form?"

:help: --- I know I'm exag ;)

Dubious. This form, while a part of the submission, I've heard is rarely consulted.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Timeline

Okay, here it goes..... I did post this question a couple of days ago in another thread where it actually belongs! But it was gathering dusts there & I haven't seen anyone that even tried to read that thread.

"For instance the G-325A form submitted are 4 copies yet the pages are not exactly 1, 2, 3, and 4. Is this reason enough for the service center to send RFE to the petitioner for the correct pages of such form?"

Dubious. This form, while a part of the submission, I've heard is rarely consulted.

Oh okay. Thanks for that info. :)

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I sent USCIS 3 copies of the 1 st page of G 325,I received RFE 2 weeks ago ,but is was for something else/R for E that we met in person .../I hope they checked my papers carefully and wont send me another request...it will delay our case forever...But as somebody said you never know what to expect from them :wacko:

Good luck to all of you

Filed: Timeline
Hi everyone,

I sent USCIS 3 copies of the 1 st page of G 325,I received RFE 2 weeks ago ,but is was for something else/R for E that we met in person .../I hope they checked my papers carefully and wont send me another request...it will delay our case forever...But as somebody said you never know what to expect from them :wacko:

Good luck to all of you

Hmmm...what was the RFE for? It's possible that the first RFE needs to be resolved before they can make a determination whether another is warranted, but it's doubful that this would be the case if they did notice the missing G-325A. But since you already know that you only sent 3, you should have your fiance(e) sign the 4th G-325A (you did send the G-325A, and not the G-325, right?) and send it to you right now so that if you get a second RFE you can just pop it in the mail and only be delayed another week.

Hi everyone,

Good luck to all of you

Hmmm...what was the RFE for? It's possible that the first RFE needs to be resolved before they can make a determination whether another is warranted, but it's doubful that this would be the case if they did notice the missing G-325A. But since you already know that you only sent 3, you should have your fiance(e) sign the 4th G-325A (you did send the G-325A, and not the G-325, right?) and send it to you right now so that if you get a second RFE you can just pop it in the mail and only be delayed another week.

I think the OP means to say that the RFE was "Request for Evidence" of having met in person w/in the two years prior to filing the petition. :)

_

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree that it's a good idea to prepare any document that you think you may have forgotten or could get an RFE for. That is what I did - but we never got any RFEs, but hey, better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck OP.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Sorry ,English is a second language for me ...The" Request for evidence" was that we have met in person within the last 2 years.I sent with the petition only pictures,I thought that was enough,but it wasn't.For G-325 A I didn't send them exactly 1,2,3,4 pages,I made copies of one page :(I didn't notice the difference .I have been waiting for 7 months already and I don't think is fair to receive RFE one by one :)).They have to checks everything carefully I think and submit their requests at ones.

Thank you for your patience :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I sent in 4 copies of page 1 and I just got approved, no RFE, so I guess it doesn't matter since all 4 are the same except the dept at the bottom, I was worried about that too. I wouldn't stress it at all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
I sent in 4 copies of page 1 and I just got approved, no RFE, so I guess it doesn't matter since all 4 are the same except the dept at the bottom, I was worried about that too. I wouldn't stress it at all.

I sent 4 coupies of the same page too. I'm waiting to hear back from them now. When i started reading this i started getting worried. I think that's the worst part of reading stuff on VJ. As soon as I read something bad i worry that might happen to me!LOL I guees I'm just stressing over nothing.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS for getting approved! :dance:

:thumbs: Thank you so much for posting this.

My fiance was right, I'm such a worrywart. :whistle:

Edited by Donny'sPrincess

Timeline

I sent 4 coupies of the same page too. I'm waiting to hear back from them now. When i started reading this i started getting worried. I think that's the worst part of reading stuff on VJ. As soon as I read something bad i worry that might happen to me!LOL I guees I'm just stressing over nothing.

I know :yes:. I shouldn't have worried too much about it too.

Good luck to your visa process!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
I know :yes:. I shouldn't have worried too much about it too.

Good luck to your visa process!

Good Luck to you too :thumbs:

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.