let-it-be

In desperate need of HELP

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I knew it!!!! :whistle:

I only needed to have such title to get your attention! ;)

Okay, here it goes..... I did post this question a couple of days ago in another thread where it actually belongs! But it was gathering dusts there & I haven't seen anyone that even tried to read that thread.

This is the question.....

"For instance the G-325A form submitted are 4 copies yet the pages are not exactly 1, 2, 3, and 4. Is this reason enough for the service center to send RFE to the petitioner for the correct pages of such form?"

:help: --- I know I'm exag ;)

I knew it!!!! :whistle:

I only needed to have such title to get your attention! ;)

Okay, here it goes..... I did post this question a couple of days ago in another thread where it actually belongs! But it was gathering dusts there & I haven't seen anyone that even tried to read that thread.

This is the question.....

"For instance the G-325A form submitted are 4 copies yet the pages are not exactly 1, 2, 3, and 4. Is this reason enough for the service center to send RFE to the petitioner for the correct pages of such form?"

:help: --- I know I'm exag ;)

Hi :)

I'm not quite sure I understand the question. Are you asking if they aren't labeled "1" "2" "3" "4" you'll get an RFE?

If that's the question, no you won't get an RFE for not numbering the pages.

Best of luck to you

~Laura

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
Hi :)

I'm not quite sure I understand the question. Are you asking if they aren't labeled "1" "2" "3" "4" you'll get an RFE?

If that's the question, no you won't get an RFE for not numbering the pages.

Best of luck to you

~Laura

Hi Laura,

Thanks for taking the time to read & answer this.

YuAndDan posted this & it made me wonder.

They are not identical copies, the G-325A form is a 4 page form, fill out page 1 and print all 4 pages, each page has different department boxes for different parts of USCIS, DOS, and Consulate.

Do not fill out page 1 and make 3 photo copies of page 1, they need page 1,2,3 and 4.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think what they were trying to point out is that the 4 copies LOOK very similar (questions are all the same) but each copy is for a different department, which you can see on each one I think at the bottom. Copy is a bad word, because they are indeed each different.

So you shouldn't just fill out one of them and make copies because then you wouldn't have one for each dept. If you look real close at them you'll see what I mean.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Right, so what he's saying is...when you fill it in, don't just print off the first page you filled out 4 times. If you did it online using the Guides here at VJ or even straight off of the USCIS website, it auto fills in the other 3 pages and you print all 4 of those. At the bottom of each page they are labeled already.

(1) Ident

(2) Rec. Br.

(3) C.

(4) Consulate

The info on all 4 pages are the same, the numbering at the bottom is the only difference.

Smiles to you

Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Timeline
Right, so what he's saying is...when you fill it in, don't just print off the first page you filled out 4 times. If you did it online using the Guides here at VJ or even straight off of the USCIS website, it auto fills in the other 3 pages and you print all 4 of those. At the bottom of each page they are labeled already.

(1) Ident

(2) Rec. Br.

(3) C.

(4) Consulate

The info on all 4 pages are the same, the numbering at the bottom is the only difference.

Smiles to you

When I did fill out the forms online 2 months ago, only 3 pages were printed (I don't know why). So I just printed 1 page again to have 4 pages. So obviously there are 2 of those that have the same exact PAGE NUMBER. At that time I didn't know that each have it's own corresponding PAGE number.

Since all the initial paperworks were already submitted, am I just being paranoid here in wondering if we are going to get an RFE?

When I did fill out the forms online 2 months ago, only 3 pages were printed (I don't know why). So I just printed 1 page again to have 4 pages. So obviously there are 2 of those that have the same exact PAGE NUMBER. At that time I didn't know that each have it's own corresponding PAGE number.

Since all the initial paperworks were already submitted, am I just being paranoid here in wondering if we are going to get an RFE?

hmmm...I really don't know. I'd wait it out and see what happens. You could get a new G325A filled out and printed making sure it's all 4 pages just in case. That way if you get an RFE, you have the information all ready to pop back in the mail. It shouldn't delay the process too much, probably just by a couple of weeks.

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Timeline

hmmm...I really don't know. I'd wait it out and see what happens. You could get a new G325A filled out and printed making sure it's all 4 pages just in case. That way if you get an RFE, you have the information all ready to pop back in the mail. It shouldn't delay the process too much, probably just by a couple of weeks.

Great idea Laura! :thumbs:

Thank you ! :)

Good luck for the visa process & God bless always!

Filed: Timeline

You might get an RFE, but chances are you'll be fine. I hope I don't sound grumpy (I'm really not) but this doesn't really qualify as a "desperate" question. If you get an RFE, just send them the correct form. It may delay your processing by a week or two, but otherwise you'll be fine. Deep breaths. :)

Timeline
You might get an RFE, but chances are you'll be fine. I hope I don't sound grumpy (I'm really not) but this doesn't really qualify as a "desperate" question. If you get an RFE, just send them the correct form. It may delay your processing by a week or two, but otherwise you'll be fine. Deep breaths. :)

:lol: :lol: Honestly, The only reason I used that term "desperately" was coz I wanted someone to answer my ques. As a result of using that term, I got you guys to respond to my post. :dance:

Edited by Donny'sPrincess

I really honestly think you will be fine as people have prolly got approved after doing worse!! One main one is the photos - they are meant to be US standard (2"x2") but plenty of people have sent in UK standard and been fine :)

Laura/Nick are right - you can prepare by just making sure you get the forms filled in correctly - then at least if there is a problem you have already dealt with it and hopefully it shouldn't delay things much more than the post would normally! :D

Of course with the USPS that might not fill you with hope and joy :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• 2 months later...
Timeline
What you might want to do is print out the correct G-325A's and have her sign then now and send them back to you. That way if you do get an RFE, you'll already have them and the turn-around will be that much faster.

I'll do that Mox! :yes:

Thank you again!

BTW congratulations for getting approved! :D

Edited by Donny'sPrincess

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.