• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Twila Welcome!!

Congrats on the twins! How wonderful.

I called my oby gen right after I had a positive home pregnancy test. They had me come in right away then I had my first ultra sound at 6 weeks.

My daughter is refusing the bottle now. I was supplementing a couple bottles a week so my hubby could help me out. This past month she refuses a bottle. She has only had one with Grandma and she wouldn't go to sleep for her until I came home and nursed her. I am hoping I can ween her off in the next month in a half for the babysitter. My husband really wanted to feed her today but she cried so hard and refused it. The most she drinks still is only 3 to 4 ounces I think at a time. She eats every 2 to 3 hours still. It is also hard for her to sleep by herself. Thank goodness right now she is sleeping in her crib with no problems. She likes the bobpie (SP) pillow around her legs to sleep.

yea twila!!!! How Exciting...Im a twin to my sister and I LOVE it....

zaid started nutramigen today, crossing my fingers *****

I hope it works for you. I understand the crying that won't stop and last for hours. It is very frustrating. All the best with Nutramigen!!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

KS - I really feel for you, with Zaid having colic. Hopefully, the formula helps and YOU can get some peace :) I think that you deserve a baby that sleeps through the night, after all you have been through with the colic!!!

Twila - Congrats on the twins!!!

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
zaid started nutramigen today, crossing my fingers *****

I hope it works Kelly.

KS - I really feel for you, with Zaid having colic. Hopefully, the formula helps and YOU can get some peace :) I think that you deserve a baby that sleeps through the night, after all you have been through with the colic!!!

Hey...I want a baby that sleeps thru the night too. :P Ayman has colic as well so I feel her pain, but mine still doesn't sleep thru the night. :(

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

thanks for the replies. I'll give my doctor a call this week.

Summer 2001--we met in Manzanillo, Mexico

10/02--129F submitted (We had 1 RFE)

7/03--Interview in Ciudad Juarez

2/15/04--Married

4/2/04--AOS submitted

8/23/04--Interview in Chula Vista, CA (approved pending name check)

5 EADs, 3 APs, multiple Senators' inquiries and infopass appts, 2 AOS biometrics,

and one move to Seattle later...

3/3/08--AOS Biometrics renewal in Seattle

6/9/08--10 year green card arrived in the mail. My husband is no longer in immigration limbo and is a realio, trulio permanent resident! It says he's been a resident since 04/17/2008.

1/17/11--Apply for Citizenship

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@Shadtov: Congrats on the twins. I had my first doctor's visit at around 8 weeks and then the US at about 10 weeks.

@BelwinMills: I hear you about the bottle refusing. ADam took the bottle a whopping three times and then only when I was not in the house. I physically had to leave in order for him to take the bottle. Chances are, she will probably take the bottle from a babysitter but not from you or anybody at all while you are in the house. They smell the boobie.

@KS: Good luck with the new Formula, hope it works.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have 9 weeks til my baby is born.

zachsmile2ym1.jpg

Married 3/15/07

USCIS:

NOA1: 5/23/2008

NOA2: 9/12/2008

NVC:

They received: 9/24/2008

Case Complete: 12/1/2008

Interview: 03/24/2009

Received approved visa (after RFE in interview): 04/21/2009

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Wohoo shiri...it's the home strech. Good luck for the next couple of weeks. :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
so far so good, zaid hasnt had a meltdown yet today. but it is only 630pm...carrie how soon did u see a vast improvement in ayman?

It was almost immediate. I made the mistake of trying to see if he could eat the Gentlease, but nope. He was fine during the day, but when he got home last night it was pure hell. I immediately sent Simo off to get some more Nutramigen and he's perfectly content now. I hate that it's the only thing his stomach will tolerate.

I'm glad to hear Zaid is doing better.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Hello Ladies....

Has anyone here ever experianced Round Ligament Pain? Its very painful and my Dr told me to get a maternity belt which isnt really helping. Any suggestions? It only seems to be getting worse but my Dr. assured me its normal. :unsure: Cervix is closed...no contractions.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Hello Ladies....

Has anyone here ever experianced Round Ligament Pain? Its very painful and my Dr told me to get a maternity belt which isnt really helping. Any suggestions? It only seems to be getting worse but my Dr. assured me its normal. :unsure: Cervix is closed...no contractions.

Yes I had that(the stretching ligaments that hold your uterus inside) and also had a lot of pain in my hips and groin(too much relaxin released causes this)...I slept with a pillow between my legs at night, in bed is where it hurt me the most. Getting in and out of bed was a huge task b/c of the pain. Nothing really helped besides not being pregnant anymore. I also had bought a maternity belt. I am sorry you are feeling it! I had the pain from about 5 or 6 months til birth. Maybe you should try a maternity cradle, it holds the entire belly. I never tried that though.

Edited by Parivar CSK

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

JP, lol im a tard, i guess i never knew the technical term but now i can say YES!! i had it horribly, i couldnt lift my legs to get my panties on from like 7months and on, coudlnt lift my legs to get in the shower even, i use to think the baby was gonna fall outta me, and honestly, NOTHING helped, and i know it doesnt mean much, but i kinda just got use to it, and accepted that it was gonna hurt until zaid was born, i hope someone can offer u better advice, but, the next few months, sadly, are only going to get more and more uncomfortable

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline
Ok...I thought I would join this thread. I had my first ultrasound today and the babies (yes...plural...we are having twins) are measuring 6 weeks and 3 days.

I have 14 month old twins. I was worried when I found out (we had a 20 week ultrasound surprise), but I love having twins. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be and it really is a lot of fun. Congratulations!

Kristi

Kristi and Seung-ho (U.S. / S. Korea)

.png

.png