42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Do you see this?

Do you see this!!! :lol:

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm here, I see this post, and I'm posting. Good luck on the porting, and let us know if/how we can help.

Disclaimer: I am a smart-a55. Anything I say can and will be used against you in whatever forum I so choose. My posts are based on my own perspective, and should not be taken as anything other than my own opinion. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is coincidental. Minimum system requirements are a human brain, version 1.0. Suggested system requirements are a human brain version 1.0 with a sense of humor and a logical thought processor above 1.0 beta. Should not be used by children. Hazardous when wet.

B3 5C 0C E2 91 8B 91 F8 7A 2C 7E E4 17 79 FA D6

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay interesting. I'm logged in here, posted on this, clicked "forums" and then "site related" and got the old forum posts. And I could still post on them.

Not sure if that is what should be happening. But there you have it.

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Timeline
Yeah, but where did everything else go. Is this the beta version of VJ 2006?

From what I understand once this is done, the forums as we knew them will be there to look at but not post on. Since I can still post on the old forums, that has either changed since I was here (went out for dinner) or we're still mid-port.

And "reply" is at the bottom now...since I almost just quoted my post above yours back in response to you. :blink:

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok, I see this.......lol

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Old forums can be found at http://www.visajourney.com/forums2

I am making updates to get this one working. You can be logged on to both. If you see an important thread that is pinned (or not) please feel free to copy it over :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

ok, so is the new vj or what....lol

PEGGY & ROGER

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Timeline
Old forums can be found at www.visajourney.com/forums2

I am making updates to get this one working. You can be logged on to both. If you see an important thread that is pinned (or not) please feel free to copy it over :).

copy how? like copy and paste or something I'm not aware of?

(or just copy the link to the old forum)

oooh, btw love the bells n whistles. quick edit is cool and love the streamlined effect! :)

Edited by ceriserose

i feel like i am in la la land and i dont know nothing! lol

ne ways your doin good captain!

Stacy

Stacy (USA) & Paul (UK)

AOS Timeline

03/18/06 Our Wedding Day!

05/22/06 Sent off AOS/EAD package!

08/17/06 Rec'd EAD in the post!

11/08/06 Applied for AP via E-file.

12/26/06 Rec'd AP in post.

02/08/07 AOS interview - pending FBI name check.

06/30/07 Sent off EAD *renewal*!

09/04/07 Rec'd EAD in post.

11/07/07 Applied for AP *renewal* via E-file!

11/30/07 Rec'd AP in post.

04/11/08 Rec'd 10 YEAR GREENCARD!!!!!! :)

Timeline

I am so not computer smart :huh:

PEGGY & ROGER