No.

yes?

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well today I got rid of my screen name T and A. It is mine and my husband's initials but it can be something else that was unintentional :blush: So now I am Aymsgirl which Aym is for my husband and that is the nickname I call him it is short for Ayman...and I'm his girl :luv:

I'm kinda gonna miss T and A. :devil:

me too! :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Well today I got rid of my screen name T and A. It is mine and my husband's initials but it can be something else that was unintentional :blush: So now I am Aymsgirl which Aym is for my husband and that is the nickname I call him it is short for Ayman...and I'm his girl :luv:

u asked for that m4e lol

all men would have to agree with you charles....

I'm totally gonna miss seeing your proper name TnA. u COULD have changed it to AnT hehehe :rofl:

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have had my name (I use it for yim and aim) since college. Sassy1 n Atl. I went to the University of Georgia. I try to keep user names the same, less stuff to remember. :blush:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

u asked for that m4e lol

I'm totally gonna miss seeing your proper name TnA. u COULD have changed it to AnT hehehe :rofl:

I actually never thought of that!!! See my mind isn't very imaginative!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

u asked for that m4e lol

:rofl:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

My screan name:

sweet - becuase im so sweet :blush:

peach - because im a true GA. peach

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

amal...coz "am allllllllllllllllllllll right" lol :lol:

amygirl... change to amygirl :hehe: or ... dmwmkoisu "don't mess with my kids or i'll stalk u" orrrr ...

sparkles coz u're such a sparkley personality..... orrrrrrrr ummm.... akhaz? or beeyoootch (j/k)....

twinkletoes? .... onlyegypt? .... mabsoota? amalsgurl :lol: ? gimme time and I'll come up with some more.....

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Timeline

Amal, I agree...you are a PISSER :) Hope you know that term...I have not found one West Coaster that knows what I mean...but if you're from the NY tristate area its a common phrase...LOL. I think I will go with Twinkle Toes...:) I bought Nour the cutest onesie in pink w/ Twinkle Toes across the chest...hehe :star:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
amal...coz "am allllllllllllllllllllll right" lol :lol:

amygirl... change to amygirl :hehe: or ... dmwmkoisu "don't mess with my kids or i'll stalk u" orrrr ...

sparkles coz u're such a sparkley personality..... orrrrrrrr ummm.... akhaz? or beeyoootch (j/k)....

twinkletoes? .... onlyegypt? .... mabsoota? amalsgurl :lol: ? gimme time and I'll come up with some more.....

Amal you crack me up! I gotta think on those. LOL! I really like dmwmkoisu. There is quite a story behind that everyone.......it's quite amusing! :innocent: I'm thinking about Halsgal........whatcha think?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:rofl:

Amal, you are so freaking funny sometimes. You should do comedies.

You should see her in person.... comedienne!!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.