dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Eye said:

We did that. Even changed his address to the new address, chose CR1/IR1 everything and still. 

Ok thank you

Yes. Uwc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Il y a 1 heure, jojo30 a dit:

Quand avez-vous eu votre date et quand est votre entrevue? Nous sommes aussi CC le 30 mai Montréal 

jojo30 Je n'ai pas de date d'interview, je suis toujours en attente

Edited by Mouna24

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Eye said:

Eh so is NVC not working today? It keeps hanging up on me

Lol...seems they are extremely busy. Call back when they are almost closing for the day

Timeline
Just now, Eye said:

Thanks

I tried to update my profile again,came up and I clicked saved just to be sure for you. Are you sure you guys are doing it the right way?

6 minutes ago, Abies said:

I tried to update my profile again,came up and I clicked saved just to be sure for you. Are you sure you guys are doing it the right way?

Maybe I'm not. I'm the one trying to do it. It says the visa type is CR1 but then it provides the DS-160 confirmation number. 

9 minutes ago, Abies said:

It saves the information but then tells me before I enter the receipt number, I should make sure the bio data and DS-160 information matches the ustraveldocs profile. I'm not doing DS-160 ooo. It saved my information though but at the end it still tells me DS-160 confirmation number.

2 minutes ago, Eternity1516 said:

HI all! My husband will be interviewing August 7th in Beirut! 

Congratulations!!when is your cc

did you get an email?

Edited by Naat7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.