Teddy B

Neo-Nazi Christopher Cantwell cries like a baby at prospect of being arrested

16 posts in this topic

Cry me a river!

Neo-Nazi Christopher Cantwell cries like a baby at prospect of being arrested

Screen-Shot-2017-08-16-at-1.58.13-PM-150

An avowed white supremacist who was filmed by Vice Media during the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally last weekend posted video of himself crying at the prospect of being arrested or hurt by counter protesters.

Christopher Cantwell posted the video Saturday after learning of a warrant out for his arrest, he explains in the video. Cantwell expresses fear at going outside because of the presence of the National Guard, and condemns the media for making it appear as though the white supremacists who were being violent at the rally. “We have done everything within our power — we have used every peaceful and lawful means by which to redress our grievances,” Cantwell says while sniffling. “And our enemies just will not stop.”

“I’m terrified you’re going to kill me, I really am,” Cantwell says while choking back tears. That’s a considerably different tune than he was singing earlier in the day while surrounded by his Nazi cronies. “We’re not non-violent, we’ll fu***** kill these people if we have to” he said then, adding that it was good that 32-year-old Heather Heyer was killed by a fellow white supremacist at the rally.

“I’d say it was worth it,” he said. “The fact that nobody on our side died, I’d go ahead and call that points for us… I think a lot more people are going to die here.”

Real tough guy. He’s not the only one either.

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/341781/christopher-cantwell-vice-charlottesville-nazi-crying-video/?amp=1

Edited by Teddy B

Taking a note out of Donnie's playbook.  Blame the media, blame everybody else.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
1 hour ago, JimandChristy said:

Taking a note out of Donnie's playbook.  Blame the media, blame everybody else.

And just like the so-called president, when the going gets tough, he cries foul and claims to be the victim.

14 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

clearly not the onion, but you had me for a few

I believe it's a real story, I haven't seen anything that says otherwise unless I missed it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Teddy B said:

I believe it's a real story, I haven't seen anything that says otherwise unless I missed it.

I am sure it is..just the first glance says to the brain "this must be an Onion article"

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

HydraNaziCloseup.jpg

The vice documentary shows Cantwell bodyguards wearing HYDRA shirts, why would a leader in Hydra be sniveling like a baby? This cannot be good for his career.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2017/08/17/okcupid-kicks-out-white-supremacist-chris-cantwell-there-is-no-room-for-hate/

okcupid; There's no room for hate.

oh no! His best match is most likely his hand.

Edited by Jacque67