miss_ooooooh

I130 November 2016 filers

1,937 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Amber87 said:

What a journey and a test of patience 🙏 😔 Best of luck!  

True....but we can do this....it's going to come in perfect time....Thank you, same to you and your partner 🤗

15 hours ago, evesha said:

Congrats Mary Lou!    Wow! You did a lot. We sent only the requested documents and have no intention to hire a lawyer (he can come visit me with that money).

Thank you evesha!! I have more evidence prepared for NVC also, i made 2 trips to see my husband since we got married so i want to include that evidence as well.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

14 hours ago, Mrsclarke1029 said:

I agree with you about the lawyer they do not really do much unless  they are extenuating circumstances.  My issue was that at the time when I was starting  I did not have the fee. Nor did I really have the time to put the packet together without making any mistakes because I was working 12 hour shift's and my brain was extremely tired so I hired rapid visa because they said that they could finance the fee for me and that they provided 100% support.  They also assured me that this process will take 6 to 8 months total so I was like OK it would be worth it but now I'm feeling a way  because I spent all this money and seven months later nothing which is it really their fault because they don't control the USCIS but after coming on this site I realize they don't really know nothing they don't have any type of collective information to assure the customers that their time is coming soon all they do is repeat a whole bunch of jargon just like when you call USCIS .  They claim that I will see my moneys worth once I start getting my documents together for the NVC so I guess we'll see.   I must say they did find a lot of mistakes in my packet. ANd made sure I fixed  My date is nov 30.  So I'm patiently waiting. (Yea right on the patience part lol)

Since you really were unable to put your packet together at that time, then this was the best route for you to take. Also being able to fiance the fee. I worked a weekend job for 5 months, getting up at 3am to save all that money for immigration. Looking back, i wouldn't do it again. I about killed myself.

We are at NVC since June 9, still no case or invoice number, so more waiting, and i am feeling stressed, Blah!! :wacko: Plus after being on hold for 40 minutes,  "Lance" who hung up on me at NVC didn't help matters!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Congrats to all of you who finally got approved!🎉🎉🎉

Hopefully all the others will hear something soon too. I know this waiting game is stressful. Patience is a b...ch sometimes. Keep your heads up though! The day will come eventually! Stay strong! 

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

The CEAC website was open to us today! We have submitted the choice of agent form. It took two weeks and three days from when they received the case.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, etrangais said:

Congratulation

Glad things are moving at NSC

Thank you etrangais :D, yes slowly but surely. Hope you here something soon in the name of JESUS!

3 hours ago, spinkycow said:

The CEAC website was open to us today! We have submitted the choice of agent form. It took two weeks and three days from when they received the case.

Whoohooo moving right a long!! Good luckB-)

4 hours ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

Congrats to all of you who finally got approved!🎉🎉🎉

Hopefully all the others will hear something soon too. I know this waiting game is stressful. Patience is a b...ch sometimes. Keep your heads up though! The day will come eventually! Stay strong! 

Thank you^_^, Keep us posted on your NVC stage.

32 minutes ago, yari03 said:

Thank you^_^, Keep us posted on your NVC stage.

I will for sure! 

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
On 6/22/2017 at 4:51 PM, Amber87 said:

Congrats everyone! 😊 My PD is Nov 16 and still waiting also. Is there anyone with earlier PD's still waiting? 

oct 25 and still waiting.....

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
Just now, Amber87 said:

Oh 😬 Have you enquired about it to see why it's taking so long? Are there others from October still waiting? I hope you get approved soon!! 🙏

I did it last week and they told me that I have to wait one more month. I am so disappointed with Nebraska:wacko: but there is nothing I can do.

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

22 minutes ago, leidyacosta13 said:

I did it last week and they told me that I have to wait one more month. I am so disappointed with Nebraska:wacko: but there is nothing I can do.

I feel your frustration. Nebraska is a cruel wait. I have called and got upset about the wait and they said there are people fleeing war torn countries waiting for this visa and there are 100 of thousands of people waiting just like me. So basically saying stop complaining. 😬😬 Goodluck! It will all be over soon and a good story to tell one day! What we did for love! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.