gagan_usa

November 2016 I-130 filers

363 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: El Salvador
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:03 PM, gagan_usa said:

They haven't cashed my checks yet (2 checks because I applied for both my parents) but I received a text from them stating that my cases were received and now they will mail I-797 forms in mail. My package was delivered on Friday, the 4th to Chicago lockbox by FedEx.

Hi Gagan,  I filed I-130 forms for my parents back on October 12, 2016 and I received NOA1 for them 3 days later in the mail and their cases were assigned to the Nebraska center with a priority date of October 13, 2016.  Both cases were last updated or "touched" on October 18, 2016 and have not received any updates since then.  It is closely approaching 4 months and I am anxiously awaiting the NOA2.

Filed: IR-5 Country: El Salvador
Timeline
On ‎01‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, Nenfe Mallari said:

Same here ????

20170127_224345.png

wow that was a record speed for an I-130 for parents (IR-5).  I am noticing a trend that these forms process very quickly for beneficiaries in the Phillipines.  I am approaching 4 months and have not received anything since the initial NOA1

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, NYCGUY226 said:

wow that was a record speed for an I-130 for parents (IR-5).  I am noticing a trend that these forms process very quickly for beneficiaries in the Phillipines.  I am approaching 4 months and have not received anything since the initial NOA1

Thank you and I was even surprised as well. Maybe they knew that I need my Mom here badly hehe 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

hi nenfe, we have similar timelines, I got my NOA2 on the same day as you.. any news on the NVC letter. I wonder how long it takes them to send out the letter. In the travel.gov site under step by step guide it says about a priority date for NVC, do you know whats that about?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, St3phsm07 said:

hi nenfe, we have similar timelines, I got my NOA2 on the same day as you.. any news on the NVC letter. I wonder how long it takes them to send out the letter. In the travel.gov site under step by step guide it says about a priority date for NVC, do you know whats that about?

I called them and the guy told me to wait 4-6 weeks for them to process. Not in rush anyway so just being patient for any update of my status.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Nenfe Mallari said:

I called them and the guy told me to wait 4-6 weeks for them to process. Not in rush anyway so just being patient for any update of my status.

YEa it said wait 30days in the Noa. Well good luck!

Timeline
On 2/3/2017 at 4:16 PM, Malican said:

Hello - I am starting the petition process as well. I am a US citizen. Is it that I have to do 2 forms for my mom and dad, the I-30 and have them dropped off or mailed in together with $535 x 2? And that is it? The process begins? 

Also, is there a separate thread for this? Thank you!

Yes 2 I-130 for both of your parents and 2 of $535 and the requirements aside from I-130 forms and mail it. Good luck 

Timeline
On 2/3/2017 at 4:16 PM, Malican said:

Hello - I am starting the petition process as well. I am a US citizen. Is it that I have to do 2 forms for my mom and dad, the I-30 and have them dropped off or mailed in together with $535 x 2? And that is it? The process begins? 

Also, is there a separate thread for this? Thank you!

Yes 2 I-130 for both of your parents and 2 of $535 and the requirements aside from I-130 forms and mail it. Good luck 

On 1/27/2017 at 10:48 PM, tweet1952 said:

So awesome! Congrats! 

I just called NVC and they received my mom's paper and the lady told me I will receive an email soon enough ???. She gave me the case and invoice number. So thankful that everything's in order and on time ???. Good luck to everyone 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.