Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sorry for the confusion. So before receiving the receipts, which are the two that you received, she received a letter stating that she could create an account and they provided an unique number. I am assuming that the reason is because her file was sent to another office, her receipts number starts with IOE. I had never seen that, usually they start with WAC. So she made the account and it says that everything is processing and she can access her full scanned application. Before creating the account, they sent her an email with the receipts number saying that they were accepted. When she checked the numbers she saw that the daca app said it was terminated, but the work permit says that it was processing and rerouted to another office. Probably BNC center. She showed me but i forgot. Now her work permit number says her biometrics were scheduled. Her DACA application still says her case was terminated. Both in the My USCIS Case Status. Now inside her account that she set up it said they were processing. Its two conflicting information, so i wonder if this is a mistake on their part since so many people seem to have this problem.

Thank you. This is strange because I did not receive any other notification besides the receipts. My receipts start with the IOE as well. Hopefully, I'll receive the letter with the log in information soon. I should be getting a letter mailed to me expecting the decision to terminate my case. Maybe that will have the link to create this other account as well. Will you let us know when you have more information? I'll post updates too, so anyone on the same boat know what to expect. Seems like it is a glitch.

Thanks again!

Thank you. This is strange because I did not receive any other notification besides the receipts. My receipts start with the IOE as well. Hopefully, I'll receive the letter with the log in information soon. I should be getting a letter mailed to me expecting the decision to terminate my case. Maybe that will have the link to create this other account as well. Will you let us know when you have more information? I'll post updates too, so anyone on the same boat know what to expect. Seems like it is a glitch.

Thanks again!

I will definitely keep posting as soon as i have more information :)

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I helped a friend file her DACA a coupleweeks ago, I never file for anyone, just help them with providing them with forms, telling them what type of evidence they should get such as school records, bills, etc. Usually i have seen DACA cases Receipt with WAC receipt number, up until her case which starts with IOE. I had never seen that so i researched and it shows that is for electronic filling, which is really odd since they send the application by mail. The check was cashed and she received 2 notices by email and text msg. One for her work permit and the other for her DACA a couple days ago. She has yet to receive the letters on the mail. She then searched for the numbers on the case tracker on USCIS site and she saw something really odd, her DACA application said it was terminated. Her case was received March 8th, her work permit receipt says it was accepted and she will get a receipt notice on the mail. Her I-821D receipt number says her case was terminated and they mailed a notice with instructions. On the emails she received it says they were forwarded to the California Service Center and they were accepted. Is very confusing and i have researched and haven't found a case like this one. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks

Same thing happened to me!!! What's your friend's status?

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Omg this happened to me too. I was so worried. I haven't got the supposed termination letter. The account they created for me says everything is still in process. I'm just hoping it could be like a system error or something

Timeline

My daca still says terminated but I have my biometrics tomorrow morning. My profile on uscis that they made for me still says it's in process. I tried calling but couldn't get ahold of anyone so I'm just gonna go and hope for the best!

Timeline

Hello! Me supongo que la mayoria aqui hablan español, escribir el ingles se me dificulta. Estoy super preocupada me llego la carta que mencionan para creear una cuenta en uscis la cual no eh creado porque no tengo acceso a una pc y en el celular no se pudo bueno despues de esa carta me llegaron los dos recibos: el del premiso de trabajo y la otra y al igual al checar el numero de la 821 me sale eso que ha sido terminated y en el otro numero me dice que esta en proceso y espere la carta para mis bios??! No entiendo nada. Mi caso lo recibieron el dia marzo 18 el cheque lo cobraron el 24 y los recibos me llegaron el dia 30 de marzo justo a dos semanas de que mi abogado lo envio, me llama la atencion que todos los que emos recivido esto somos casos recientes, sera que es un error?! Estoy asustada ya mande un email a mi abogado y cualquier cosa que solucione los mantengo al tanto! Igual llamare a uscis el lunes a primera hora.

Edited by Nancita.31

Hello! Me supongo que la mayoria aqui hablan español, escribir el ingles se me dificulta. Estoy super preocupada me llego la carta que mencionan para creear una cuenta en uscis la cual no eh creado porque no tengo acceso a una pc y en el celular no se pudo bueno despues de esa carta me llegaron los dos recibos: el del premiso de trabajo y la otra y al igual al checar el numero de la 821 me sale eso que ha sido terminated y en el otro numero me dice que esta en proceso y espere la carta para mis bios??! No entiendo nada. Mi caso lo recibieron el dia marzo 18 el cheque lo cobraron el 24 y los recibos me llegaron el dia 30 de marzo justo a dos semanas de que mi abogado lo envio, me llama la atencion que todos los que emos recivido esto somos casos recientes, sera que es un error?! Estoy asustada ya mande un email a mi abogado y cualquier cosa que solucione los mantengo al tanto! Igual llamare a uscis el lunes a primera hora.

Hola,

La verdad no creo que hay de que procuparse. A mi amiga le mandaron la carta de Biometrics y tuvo que hacerlos antes porque no va a estar en el estado la fecha que le mandaron. Dice que todo salio bien. La verdad pienso que es un error de parte de ellos y no ceo que sepan. Si tu abogado puede investigar algo nos avisas =]

Timeline

Hola,

La verdad no creo que hay de que procuparse. A mi amiga le mandaron la carta de Biometrics y tuvo que hacerlos antes porque no va a estar en el estado la fecha que le mandaron. Dice que todo salio bien. La verdad pienso que es un error de parte de ellos y no ceo que sepan. Si tu abogado puede investigar algo nos avisas =]

Le envie el email y me dijo que era un error que era imposible que terminaran mi caso aun antes de hacerme los bios me dijo que hay bastantes errores en su sitio de internet y ya estoy mas tranquila tambien porque pude creear la cuenta en myuscis y sale que estan en proceso creeo que si es como un problema del sitio de ellos donde se chequea my case status, creeo que estan en transicion de uno a otro por eso dan info incorrecta. Esperando la cita para las hueyas. Les aviso como me fue! Suerte a todos?

Edited by Nancita.31

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Folks, it's English-only outside the regional forums. If you absolutely must write something in another language, include the English translation. This is so that everyone can be included, know what's going on, and possibly contribute help.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got the same notification today via text. I called the USCIS office, and a representative told me they could not provide any information, and I would have to wait until I got the letter in the mail stating my case was terminated. Does anybody have any updates??

Timeline

I went for my biometrics on the 31st and I was supposed to request another notice if I didn't receive my termination letter by the 12th, today. But I haven't done it. My online account still says it's in process. I'm just gonna let it be! Good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you for the update! Hope everything goes well, good luck!

I went for my biometrics on the 31st and I was supposed to request another notice if I didn't receive my termination letter by the 12th, today. But I haven't done it. My online account still says it's in process. I'm just gonna let it be! Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.