Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Awesome! And it's taking up to five months, that's how long it took for the people on this thread that were renewing, unless the terminated status had to do something with the delay. I hope they approve yours sooner than soon:)

I also received my approval notice yesterday and my card went into production aug 26 hehe

Thank you, too bad my permit expires at the end of the month though :(

Let us know once you get it!!!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you, too bad my permit expires at the end of the month though :(

Let us know once you get it!!!

USCIS is a little behind on all processes, I believe everyone's trying to fix their status just in case Trump becomes president lol but don't worry, they're catching up:) and I will as soon as it's in my hands:)))

Timeline

Hey guys! I got my card in the mail today??? just thought I'd let you guys know! It never updated on the uscis website, it still says my card is being produced? But I have it in my hands and that's what counts!

Timeline

Hey guys so I applied for a renewal and my application was received april 3rd and I took my biometrics April 19th and I haven't heard anything since then, extremely frustrating I checked my case online it just says it's being processed

Timeline

Hey guys so I applied for a renewal and my application was received april 3rd and I took my biometrics April 19th and I haven't heard anything since then, extremely frustrating I checked my case online it just says it's being processed

Give it another 2 weeks, they will approve it for sure. They're just taking longer than before but don't worry they will get to you! It's taking up to five months for them to approve renewals?

Give it another 2 weeks, they will approve it for sure. They're just taking longer than before but don't worry they will get to you! It's taking up to five months for them to approve renewals?

Timeline

I hope so it really sucks the thing I don't get is that I know some people who have done theirs after I did mine and they have already received their renewal

Timeline

I hope so it really sucks the thing I don't get is that I know some people who have done theirs after I did mine and they have already received their renewal

Maybe those people's cases were processed at a different service center, not all of them take the same amount of time to process applications. I'm almost sure they will approve yours within the next couple days, just be patient. I know is hard, I would worry a lot too but at the end everything came out good. They received my application on March 22, and approved it on Aug 26 so I think is just a matter of days until they approve yours. :)

Edited by Nancita.31

Timeline

Yea I took my biometrics April 19th and haven't heard anything since then I submitted a service request a month ago but haven't heard back yet. Mine is being processed at the Nebraska center and I also have a "IOE" receipt number

Timeline

Mine was in California and it was also processed "electronically", I don't think you should worry, you should read this entire thread and you'll see that the majority of us got approved within five months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.