Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello, I know a few of you mentioned that card expired. Does anybody know what happens? My app. was received on July 10th. Biometrics was Aug. 2nd. and the last two times I filed I got my ead within 7-8 weeks. I am freaking out because it's going to expire on Sept.18th. Am I supposed to rush them?

Timeline

Hey just letting everyone know. I received my approval notice on Monday! Its just a matter of waiting for the work permit now. Hopefully everything still runs smoothly. My previous work permit expires on Saturday. Hope this news helps somebody out have a great day everyone!

Hey @Manny89 did the dates coordinate right? you said it expired on saturday. does your new card have the correct dates? I believe it becomes a problem in the future if they mess up your dates.

Timeline

Hello guys!!!! Good news:) my case was approved on Aug 24, I just found out this morning when I checked online, it says that my i821D was approved but for the second case number it still says that they scheduled an appt for fingerprints??? does that mean they still have to approve that one or what?! I'm kinda confused but still happy... Hopefully I receive the approval letter on the mail today or tomorrow?

Filed: Timeline

Hello guys!!!! Good news:) my case was approved on Aug 24, I just found out this morning when I checked online, it says that my i821D was approved but for the second case number it still says that they scheduled an appt for fingerprints??? does that mean they still have to approve that one or what?! I'm kinda confused but still happy... Hopefully I receive the approval letter on the mail today or tomorrow?

Yay, you might want to call them and ask just in case. Did it say that they are producing your card?

Timeline

Yay, you might want to call them and ask just in case. Did it say that they are producing your card?

I've been reading online and it says that they begin reviewing the work authorization application after the approval of the i826D, I thought it was one thing only and not two, I hope they approve it pretty soon, but I read that uscis has a 90 day grace period after they approve the first one to finish reviewing the second one. I hope they don't take that long ????

And no, it just says it was approved and that they'll send a letter to follow the instructions in it. I guess it says they are producing the card on the other one, the one that hasn't got approved ?

This is so stressinggggg!!!!Nancita When you went to your biometrics app. did you only have to show them your letter with the date? Because I remember I've done that the last two times that I went there and I read some people just walked in days before their appointment and had no problems, but I wonder how could they let them do that if they see the letter they will realize that the appointment is not on that day. I was thinking of doing the same thing once I get the letter with the app...

Edited by Agustina85

Timeline

Yes it is!!!! I honestly don't know what to do anymore, Why can't they just say yes or no instead of saying terminated, then approved and then denied. At this point I just want this process to be over, and move on with my life. I feel so sad because I've put all my hopes into this, I've made plans and just stopped practically every single thing I had going on for this!!! I feel very disappointed.

When I went they asked for appointment letter right when I entered the place, after going I found out I could've went before my appt date.

Yes it is!!!! I honestly don't know what to do anymore, Why can't they just say yes or no instead of saying terminated, then approved and then denied. At this point I just want this process to be over, and move on with my life. I feel so sad because I've put all my hopes into this, I've made plans and just stopped practically every single thing I had going on for this!!! I feel very disappointed.

When I went they asked for appointment letter right when I entered the place, after going I found out I could've went before my appt date.

How did you find out? I'm seriously thinking of walking in whenever I get my biometricts letter. I just received a letter to create my account, it says that both apps are in process and that there is nothing pending. So I guess I will get my app. soon, hopefully! I will be checking it everyday!!!

Timeline

How did you find out? I'm seriously thinking of walking in whenever I get my biometricts letter. I just received a letter to create my account, it says that both apps are in process and that there is nothing pending. So I guess I will get my app. soon, hopefully! I will be checking it everyday!!!

I read on the internet that it's not an issue as long as you have your appointment letter, some people just say they're going on vacation on the date of their appointment and that's it. You should definitely go, I mean there's nothing to lose, if anything they'll just tell you to go back the day of your appointment but I don't think they'll do that, many people have done it and I haven't heard of anyone who was told to go back a different day! Good luck:)

Timeline

Ok so now the second number says they began producing my card on aug 26 which was last friday yayy!!!! By when should I be receiving my card?! Does anyone know?! I'm extremely happy I cannot explain to you guys, I can't wait to take advantage of that ssn, I will finally have access to financial aid for college!!! I'm so so so happy! I just thought I'd share my happines with you all. Good luck to whoever hasn't been approved and to whoever has it already take advantage of it the most you can, try to progress and go to school, because remember education is the key!!!

Just a quick update, her case was approved and she received the letter of approval yesterday August 29th and when i checked online her card was sent for production on August 27th :)

I hope everyone else receives their approval soon.

Timeline

That's great Nancita! I got my appointment on my USCIS account yesterday! What a relief, now I wonder how long after that I would get approved...it used to be like a month and a half...

Awesome! And it's taking up to five months, that's how long it took for the people on this thread that were renewing, unless the terminated status had to do something with the delay. I hope they approve yours sooner than soon:)

Just a quick update, her case was approved and she received the letter of approval yesterday August 29th and when i checked online her card was sent for production on August 27th :)

I hope everyone else receives their approval soon.

I also received my approval notice yesterday and my card went into production aug 26 hehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.