Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just called customer service, but I called the USCIS # and the lady said she was going to send a notice to the office where my case is being processed to let them know that I haven't received my biometrics appointment yet. She said that if in 30 days I don't receive anything from them that I should call again, and gave me a confirmation number.Hopefully I get something before 30 days, I'm really worried. I don't want my current daca to expire before I get my new one :(...

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys, good news. I received my approval notice in the mail today!!! And my card is in production. Took them 5 months. Good luck to everyone :)

Omg so happy for you!!! Congrats!!

Timeline

Thank you :) I was really worried since it had been expired for a whole year already lol and I had the same issue as everyoNE at the beginning getting a terminated notice online bUT I guess it was just an error. I feel free again hehe lol

Timeline

Thank you :) I was really worried since it had been expired for a whole year already lol and I had the same issue as everyoNE at the beginning getting a terminated notice online bUT I guess it was just an error. I feel free again hehe lol

That's great.. I'm happy for you:) when did they receive your application if I may ask and do you think is faster for renewals or about the same as for new applications?

Timeline

They received my case March 11, went for biometrics on March 31st. Approved August 9 and received my approval letter today. So now I am waiting for the EAD :), I honestly wouldn't know. Maybe it also depends on which service center u send them?

Timeline

They received my case March 11, went for biometrics on March 31st. Approved August 9 and received my approval letter today. So now I am waiting for the EAD :), I honestly wouldn't know. Maybe it also depends on which service center u send them?

Thanks for letting us know, they received mine on March 22 so hopefully I hear back from them in the next couple weeks!

Timeline

I just called customer service, but I called the USCIS # and the lady said she was going to send a notice to the office where my case is being processed to let them know that I haven't received my biometrics appointment yet. She said that if in 30 days I don't receive anything from them that I should call again, and gave me a confirmation number.Hopefully I get something before 30 days, I'm really worried. I don't want my current daca to expire before I get my new one :(...

Don't worry they should be sending your biometrics appt pretty soon, stay positive and as far as your case being terminated just disregard it, my attorney said uscis makes odd mistakes sometimes and they approved someone's case already, that gives me hope :)

Filed: Timeline

Don't worry they should be sending your biometrics appt pretty soon, stay positive and as far as your case being terminated just disregard it, my attorney said uscis makes odd mistakes sometimes and they approved someone's case already, that gives me hope :)

Thank you, well mine didn't say is terminated, just that is being processed and that I should follow the directions I received on my email. I cannot believe is taking this long to just renew it. The past two times I applied and renew it, it took 2 months and a half to receive my permit...I don't know what's going on....what worries me the most is that my current permit expires at the end of September...

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

ok, I have vlogged here before, and here is my update: The USCIS received my application on March 24th and I did my biometrics on April 11th. However, my work permit already expired on 05/11/2016. I'm still waiting for them to send me a notice of approval. I called them today and they 'supposedly' are working on applications they received on Jan 14th. Which is bs because I called 2 months ago and they said the same #######! There is something fishy about this. Are they not trying to approve our work permits or What? Is someone else having the same issue I am?

I'm looking at their website and it says that for a renewal the processing time is 3.5 months and it has been 4 months already. Of course I'm extremely concern because I need my work permit!

Is there someone else that can relate to my issue? I'm afraid that since the website said that my permit was rejected the day after they 'received it' and then they retrieved from it and said it was a mistake and now it says processing. But I'm afraid it might of affected my application.

I'm trying to hold my tears here. It is unfair how they treat people... we're not cattle, we're human beings with lives!

Ok guys!! good news! I got my approval notice after 5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay!!! it was approved August 14 and my card is being produced! (work permit) so hopefully i'll be updating you guys soon with the confirmation I received my card.

Just be patient guys!

Thank you to everyone who has posted here and updated everyone with the issues!

Timeline

????????que bueno???????? they received mine on march 22 but I didn't do my bios until May 3rd hopefully I get news soon, im thinking maybe within the next 2 weeks I will get my approval notice, God willing of course.

Timeline

It seems like the ones that have applied on March are getting their approval this month...Congratulations guys! Nancita you are next!

Ojala!!! Maybe by the end of aug since I did my bios at the beginning of may:) I've been checking every day since they got approved haha.

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Ok guys!! good news! I got my approval notice after 5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay!!! it was approved August 14 and my card is being produced! (work permit) so hopefully i'll be updating you guys soon with the confirmation I received my card.

Just be patient guys!

Thank you to everyone who has posted here and updated everyone with the issues!

Ok, latest update: I received my Employment Authorization card yesterday :). It is in my hands, in my possession. It is real :) so hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.