Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Now and on my elis account it says that my green card was mailed to me. Weird, but I had read that some people got that weird status too. So I guess they just mailed my permit! Even though on the case tracker it says that I am approved instead of my card was being produced like it said it yesterday.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Now and on my elis account it says that my green card was mailed to me. Weird, but I had read that some people got that weird status too. So I guess they just mailed my permit! Even though on the case tracker it says that I am approved instead of my card was being produced like it said it yesterday.

That's so weird but it doesn't surprise me at all, it seems like they don't really care much about the website or our feelings lol but I hope you get it soon, let us know when you do. I wanted to ask you something, when you applied for your social.. how long did it take from the time you went to the office until you got it in the mail????

That's so weird but it doesn't surprise me at all, it seems like they don't really care much about the website or our feelings lol but I hope you get it soon, let us know when you do. I wanted to ask you something, when you applied for your social.. how long did it take from the time you went to the office until you got it in the mail????

I want this to be over so bad, and I still have to go renew my license which expired on Sun. I would say between a week and 10 days. It was pretty quick.

Timeline

I totally understand how you feel, you waited a long time already just hang in there and wait a lil more. And really??? It's been 20 days since I applied for mine and i still haven't got anything, I will give them a call tomorrow since I called today and it was already closed. I guess it depends on which office you go to.

I totally understand how you feel, you waited a long time already just hang in there and wait a lil more. And really??? It's been 20 days since I applied for mine and i still haven't got anything, I will give them a call tomorrow since I called today and it was already closed. I guess it depends on which office you go to.

Yes, call them and ask other people who have already received it recently. I applied for it on 2012 so maybe like the renewals this year is just taking longer...

Timeline

This post isn't for me, but my husband...

I filled out his application & it said "On May 23, 2016, we received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location. The notice describes how we will process your case.

We have not received anything but his receipt number via text message. I know that a lot of you reading through this have already received your biometrics & have gone to this appointment, but my husband on the other hand did not receive this. I know that the paper work was filled correctly because i have filled these out before & i filled my brother in laws & he received his biometrics appointment. They were both filled out & mailed the same day.

I have gone to our local office & they said there is nothing that they could do because it had only been 85 days they were unable to do anything only if has been 90 days. His DACA expires today & there has been no update.

Can anyone else relate???

Help please!!

I've called the 800 so many times & i feel like no one wants to help us!

This post isn't for me, but my husband...

I filled out his application & it said "

On May 23, 2016, we received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location. The notice describes how we will process your case.

We have not received anything but his receipt number via text message. I know that a lot of you reading through this have already received your biometrics & have gone to this appointment, but my husband on the other hand did not receive this. I know that the paper work was filled correctly because i have filled these out before & i filled my brother in laws & he received his biometrics appointment. They were both filled out & mailed the same day.

I have gone to our local office & they said there is nothing that they could do because it had only been 85 days they were unable to do anything only if has been 90 days. His DACA expires today & there has been no update.

Can anyone else relate???

Help please!!

I've called the 800 so many times & i feel like no one wants to help us!

Wow I'm really sorry to hear, they have received my applications on June 6 and today I got my permit. Did you call the Spanish Line? (If you speak it) Send an E-request, I did both of them.

Timeline

I finally got my permit today!!!! 4 months later!

See, they took even less than they did with all of us!! Congrats:) I called the ss office and was able to obtain my ss number through the phone, the card itself will be getting in the mail within the next couple days. Anywas I only needed the number urgently to apply for advanced parole.

I finally got my permit today!!!! 4 months later!

See, they took even less than they did with all of us!! Congrats:) I called the ss office and was able to obtain my ss number through the phone, the card itself will be getting in the mail within the next couple days. Anywas I only needed the number urgently to apply for advanced parole.

Yes thanks :) , great you're about to get your ss!!!!!

• 6 months later...

I send my renewing application i recieved my biometeic appointment and all of the sudden i just recieved a termination letter with no reason why they were terminating. I called and the agent just told me to apply again. Tehy also terminated my current work permit which does not expires till September. I had to hire an attorney for this and they told me they have never seen something like this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.